Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default A really hard "would you rather"

Ok so I have been trying to think of the ultimate "would you rather" question for quite some time. The idea is to give someone two options, neither of which they want to choose.

So, lets see how many people have the courage to post in this thread and choose.

So someone underage/illegal age of whichever gender puts you in an extremely difficult position. They have seen you fully naked, whether it be a picture they came across or spying or accidentally walking in on you changing or in shower.

They can now describe in great detail your naked body and tell you they want to play with you sexually. If you refuse, they will tell their parents that you exposed yourself to them and have you arrested.

Would you rather:

Follow through and do a terrible thing that you have to live with for the rest of your life but know only you and that child will ever know or refuse and have them follow through with their threat, you get convicted and sent to jail as a child rapist, your family disowning you and you ending up the victim in jail.

This is a really hard choice because an obviously messed up child is threatening your life but to follow through with their demand is so wrong.

The choice is one or the other. Do something so wrong or hold to your morals but face hell for the rest of your life.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:37 PM   #2
Twins

Definitely do what ever the child wants

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #3
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

If I'm only limiting myself to the scope of the question, I would do whatever the kid wants. It's clearly better to not be accused of a crime. Also, I disagree that I would have done a "terrible thing", because they consented and I did not.

In reality, I would refuse, because doing whatever the kid wants would only give him/her more evidence to use against me later. (And I'm very spiteful; if you threaten me, you can expect me to refuse your demands, even if doing so would be irrational.)
Old 12-08-2017, 07:08 PM   #4
Golden_Throw

The child is doing a horrible thing, there blackmailing me, not the other way around. Plus, if the if they are blackmailing me, the probably meet my low standards for sexual maturity.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:30 AM   #5
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I would not do the bad thing.

Maybe I am naive, but I think it is always easier to get out of a tricky situation if you are innocent.

And the thing with blackmail is I feel that once you have done the thing, maybe the blackmailer will come back and ask for more - and next time they have more leverage, so it just gets worse and worse. I wouldn't give them that power.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:38 AM   #6
PacifierGirl2

Definitely not do the bad thing, it just gives them more dirt to use against me. I'd hope that their blackmail message was via a messenger, rather than face-to-face so it gives me evidence. That would be nice but non-essential.

If there is no evidence, I would call the police and explain the situation to them, myself. I understand that it looks fishy but I have enough faith in the legal system to tell the difference between truth and lies and not falsely convict me.
ᴼᴥᴼ ♥ PM dares! ♥ ᴼᴥᴼ
PacifierGirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #7
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Clarity

So just to summarize, this "child" already knows exactly what your body looks like. There only evidence is knowing how to describe your naked body and what ever details of being molested they make up.

That being said, if you did follow through with their demands, their evidence would not he greater.

Think about it this way, details made up could be alot worse then what happens in reality.

So there is no mention of them a quiting more leverage and no mention of them blackmailing you again.

It was also stated that you "will be" convicted and sentenced to hell if you don't obey the child.

If you follow through with the demands, you know your secret is safe.

I myself would follow through with the demands of the child to a point because if they were mature enough to put me in this position then they should be mature enough to take what's coming. Chances are they have done this before.

So there is absolutely no way out other then the 2 choices. Pick one or the other people.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:50 AM   #8
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

In order to fully clarify the question, you should also define the underage/illegal age and the type of sexual play...

As stated, following through is a no brainer for me. Might not even consider it an absolutely horrible thing, depending on age and type of play

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
SeaFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:43 PM   #9
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

I wouldnt do anything with the kid
The parents are adult people they willbelieve me when i would say he spyied on me and then i would make sure he gets a punishment.

If the two options are just arrested or following the kids rules then id do whatever it says
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #10
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

In reality, there are other options obviously, and other risks (like getting blackmailed further etc) but natethegreat made it clear that it's either
- do it and never get in trouble, you can't get blackmailed again
- don't do it and you WILL go to jail etc.

I don't really get why this is a dilemma, except for the fact I'd get raped by the child. The reason adults mustn't have sex with kids is for the kid's own good, not because it's sacred or something, and in this situation the kid is my enemy (as in s/he is threatening my life). If the question wasn't about sex but about shooting the kid to save yourself, everyone would, it's just called self-defense. So why the heck would it be a hard choice to make? I'd do it, no matter if it's a kid or a grandpa, it's just called getting raped at (metaphorical) gunpoint.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 06:26 PM   #11
TheoDares
Account Banned

Well I'd kill the kid irl but hypothetically I'd do the bad thing

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:41 PM   #12
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Like SemiGolfBoy said: there is no dilemma here because, like the poster explained, it's either have sex with the child and not get in trouble or don't do that and go to jail.
So in this hypothetical situation I would have sex with the child.

But in reality indeed there are other options and the kid seeing me naked (and it being explained as me exposing myself to him which isn't what actually happened) would still be much worse and the punishment would thus be less then me having sex with him.
I would never have sex with him in the real life situation. I'd just refuse and see what happens having confidence that it wouldn't be so bad.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:24 AM   #13
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

In society's eyes, no matter what, the adult would be doing the terrible obscene thing...

That being said, even with the unspeakable thing the child wants to do, I would have to say that following through and moving on with life would be better than refusing and getting accused anyway so that I lose everything and everyone.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk