Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2014, 03:52 AM   #1
cutecurlybabygirl

Default Request for dares for S&M Sub wanting to make master proud

Tonight I am my Masters slave. And I want to make him proud by giving him ways of disciplining me. Please give me degrading, humiliating, painful dares(no permanent damage or Choke/fire etc)
Likes: Little Girl punishments, Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Peeing & Pooping in my Diapers, Edging, Semi Public, Little Girl punishments, Titty Torture, Toys, Eating Cum, sub/slave, hidden public, spanking, wedgie, light bondage.

Maybe: Clitty Torture, Ice

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee or Poo, Full public, swirlies, Illegal.

Toys: Dildos, Nipple Clamps, Buttplugs, Diapers, Plastic Pants, Pacifiers.
cutecurlybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 04:30 AM   #2
MasterSlave85
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to MasterSlave85

Ask him to spice up your food with sperm and spit.

Limits: familiy, public, cum eating, extrem pain (causing blood etc.) illegal.

KiK: MasterSlave85
MasterSlave85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:32 PM   #3
oscarocarina

Default A simple dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecurlybabygirl View Post
Tonight I am my Masters slave. And I want to make him proud by giving him ways of disciplining me. Please give me degrading, humiliating, painful dares(no permanent damage or Choke/fire etc)
Start by stripping naked except for panties. Then give yourself a wedgie, front and back, pulling as hard as you can. Then, put a clamp (or clothespin) on your clit. This is a great time to explore Clitty Torture, and an opportunity to make your master proud of his slave.

Now you may put on a light-weight dress or sundress. (You may wear a bra if not doing so would freak you out, otherwise, let your tits sag as they will.)

With the wedgie in place and the clamp painfully on your clit, go out into as public of a place as you can bear, and go about your business, wondering if everyone can see your legs outlined under your sundress and if the clamp is visible. After at least 15 minutes in public (or longer,if Master prefers) you may go back home, undress completely, removing the clamp.

Then, tell your master all you have done, and beg forgiveness.

Best
Oscar
oscarocarina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
getdare, slave girl, sumbissive