Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
Kalim92

Star 1 Need help for my pussy punishment

I've never used this forum before but I thought you guys might be able to help me.

I have disobeyed my masters rules to keep my pussy bald, he likes me being that extra bit sensitive down there but i completely forgot to book my waxing appointment and he noticed my regrowth tonight :/ He treats this very seriously and is going to punish me!!

I have already shaved myself and had my pussy slapped 20 times with a leather strap just now. He has told me my main punishment is to have an abrasive scrubby pad (like those for washing up i think) put inside my knickers. The knickers are to be hoisted up into a bra connected wedgie. He wants the scourer to really scrub away at my tender parts so i'm also going to get a crotch rope over the knickers one rope passing between my labia lips with a thick knot positioned over my clit, and a rope either side of my lips to squeeze my lips together for added pressure. I will have this on underneath my clothes for an entire day on saturday, where I will go about my normal routine including work, gym session etc

Basically I need help because he has told me to go to the store tomorrow and buy the scouring pads for my punishment. He has asked me to do something similar to this in the past and, i'll admit, I deliberatley bought items that I knew would make my punishment easier for me. I got a really bad punishment when he found out what I did, so I have a feeling he is testing me this time.

So can anyone suggest what scrubby pads I can buy, something that will really cause me pussy pain. I just daren't disobey him again
Kalim92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kalim92 for this post:
Old 01-02-2014, 04:34 PM   #2
SkyLight
getDare Sweetheart

I suggest something like this

Likes: BDSM, CBT, Private Humiliation, Crossdresing, Cum eating, Masturbation, Ice
Limits: scat/pee, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal/dangerous, public, face, diaper, blood/needles, messy
PM Dares
Kik: Skyfalls | skype: skyfallsss

SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:38 PM   #3
cunning1972

Heavy duty stainless steel scouring pad or a "brillo" type pad. These may be too extreme, though. Some even have soap/detergent coating them, which would add an extra sting if you like (or if your master likes).
cunning1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:23 PM   #4
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Try the kind with a sponge on one side and usually a green "scrubby" on the other. The green is almost like sandpaper, so there is no chance that he will think you are trying to go easy on yourself.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #5
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

they make plastic scrubies simular to the one pictured in an above post try that
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, punish a naughty slave, pussy pain, pussy torture, slave girl