fitzsan

im finished couldnt hold it any longer
Soft limits: Shaving, light CBT
Limits: family, illegal, blood, x dress, shaving, public, medium CBT
fitzsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #137
joseeke

Day 7.

Well, so far everything going better then expected. Seems the only thing i was missing the last couple of times when trying to deny myself was the fear of public humiliation of failing. This morning was

@Leland, i must have missed the part of switching to a hard punishment when 7 people remain in the game rules Hornyness can aid to those kind of ideas i guess. I am just hoping nobody bails out earlier then he would want to avoid the harder punishments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below.
And if you first cum in a glass or something else you do not have to do one of the "a b c" dares?

My hard dare:
Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X*2 days. During this time if you have to pee you have to pee very quickly and put your penis back into your pants leaving the last drops of pee to go into your underwear.
(X = the amount of players left in the game)

Also a little poll, how long do the remaining participants think they are able to hold out?
bdsmtest
joseeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #138
jeff10145

Quote:
It's time to start collecting the dares for the second part of the challenge!

- Everyone still in play must post as soon as possible an HARD punishment (hard but not impossible, remember that if you fail you must do also your dare)
- The hard punishments will replace the easy ones when only 7 partecipants will remain in play (one third of the partecipants that effectively started the challenge). So, if there are 8 in play and you lose, you will do the easy ones, then the next person losing will do the hard ones.
- If you fail a punishment, or in limit, contact with a PM the author of that punishment and ask him something else.

I suggest to empower the easy dare you suggested to create your hard version

Mine is:
"The next three times you cum (including the time that makes you lose the challenge) you must eat all your cum (do not spill even a drop!). Then you can't wash your mouth or drink/eat anything for 10 minutes. You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below. If fail/limit, choose 2 of these (X is the number of challengers still in play): A. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then spank hard your naughty balls/pussy 3*X times and your ass and asshole 30*X times with an hairbrush or wooden spoon. Edge every 30 times. B. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and 5 icecubes 3*X minutes. C. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then drip on balls and cockhead 20*X drops of hot wax. Remove wax only after cumming."

PS

Actually there are still 11 in play

This morning was very hard for me, my mind (read: my dick) not stopped to think about exciting things... anyway, I'm still in

@ bodacious: no time limits, do the punishments whenever you can.

@ play-toy: good idea, you are not the first asking that

just re type my dare that i did a few days ago when i didnt know if we were supposed to or not cuz thts my dare.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:42 AM   #139
Leland
Distinguished Member

Few hours to the end of 1 week!

@ joseeke & all the others: the idea of the switch is born in a second time in the topic and no one was against it. Since there will be people not aware of it, let's simplify more: You all can choose to upgrade your easy punishment to the hard one or leave it how it is now.

Quote:
And if you first cum in a glass or something else you do not have to do one of the "a b c" dares?
Exactly No "a b c" dares if you not spill anything (so you can also cum over a surface or inside your hand and lick it clean)

@ Hg., fitzsan: not bad, really, anyway happy punishments!

UPDATE

CHALLENGING
vanilla, ulfolofsson, Warped Perfection, jeff10145, Trist, Johnyg423, joseeke, Leland, 87dareboy, paaltjepaal

HALL OF FAME (fallen with honor: posted after failing)
fitzsan: 6 days
Hg.: 5 days
mikaylaboy, higgs boson: 3 days
oxoguy, trose7, ultimateduelist: 2 days
Loome: 1 day
small_penis2141: 0 day
gieke: forgot

HALL OF SHAME (disappeared after the start)
bodacious, JessicaTara, lovaboitoy, Matt87, MasterP., sxc_minx00, juggernaut_lloyd, Raptor9458, unseen

PUNISHMENTS (losers will do the punishments of those still in play and his own)
Leland: Choose one (X is the number of challengers still in play):
- While naked spank your naughty balls/pussy X times and your ass ten times X with your main hand or an hard object you choose
- Tie your balls, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and two icecubes for X minutes
- Tie your balls, edge then drip on balls and cockhead five times X drops of wax
ulfoloffson: For every player still in the game you must roll 6 sided die and edge that many times within next 24 hours.
paaltjepaal: the next time you cum Do not use your hands
vanilla: First you'll need to find a book that sounds particularly mundane to you (ex: an old textbook or a book in a certain genre you dislike), if you absolutely can't find a book that fits this description use the internet to find articles on a topic/s of the same nature. Then multiply the number of people that outlasted you in the challenge by 2, that is the number of pages from your book (or articles from the internet if you went that route) you must read with no breaks. P.S: Picture books don't count.
joseeke: Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X days (X = the amount of players left in the game)
johnyg423: for every person still in times by 3 and spank your ass that many times.
unseen: Roll a die (d6). If it is a four or a five, then you must only drink water for a week. If it is a three or two, then you must exercise for thirty (30) minutes a day for a week. If it is a one, you must do both.
jeff10145: multiply the amount of people still in by 2 and spank each cheek that many times and you must edge once (the last part can be left out if you feel its to hard i think it will be a great tease if your trying to win this)
87dareboy: Take a six-sided die and roll it. Your number will determine how many edges you must do each day for the next week.
Trist: I think a forfeit that revolves around wanking should be your forfeit for wanking: X = players remaining divided by 3 (so with 12 players remaining, x = 4) You have to eat X soggy biscuits. Alternatively - and only allowed if eating ur own cum (eew) is a hard limit, then hand write out X*50 lines. The line is: "I am unable to control my wanking". Oh, and pics or it didn't happen.
Warped Perfection: Subtract the number of days you survived from 20. That's the number X. If X > 0 give yourself 5X spanks on your backside. If X < 0 give positive X orgasms in the next week, no more and no less. If X = 0 spank yourself 50 times then have an orgasm

HARD ONES (for when only 7 braves remain):
Leland: The next three times you cum (including the time that makes you lose the challenge) you must eat all your cum (do not spill even a drop!). Then you can't wash your mouth or drink/eat anything for 10 minutes. You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below. If fail/limit, choose 2 of these (X is the number of challengers still in play): A. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then spank hard your naughty balls/pussy 3*X times and your ass and asshole 30*X times with an hairbrush or wooden spoon. Edge every 30 times. B. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and 5 icecubes 3*X minutes. C. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then drip on balls and cockhead 20*X drops of hot wax. Remove wax only after cumming.
joseeke: Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X*2 days. During this time if you have to pee you have to pee very quickly and put your penis back into your pants leaving the last drops of pee to go into your underwear. (X = the amount of players left in the game)
jeff10145: multiply the amount of people by 3 this time and do that many naked sit ups and push ups then spank yourself that many times then do 20 more push ups/sit ups

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:46 AM   #140
Trist

Hard Punishment

When doing the other hard punishments that involve wanking you have to ruin your orgasm (let go of ur cock the moment you feel you're going to cum - the cum will flow out but you should'nt feel an orgasm)

If you fail doing this then when you next have a non-punishment wank you have to ruin orgasm into your underwear and wear it for a day. keep the same underwear if you failed multiple times.
Trist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:34 AM   #141
ulfolofsson

Send a message via Yahoo to ulfolofsson

I'm out . I was edging, not too much to avoid cumming, but after edging I just rubbed only my frenulum. It was so intense and first time in my life I cummed just from rubbing this spot. It was incredible orgasm. I shot my load about metre high. So I survive almost week.
Likes: strip games, orgasm control/denial, masturbation dares, edging, milking (forcing to cum repeatedly), cockhead teasing, bondage, handcuff dares, dares in woods, skinny dipping, pictures (no face)

Limits: involving others, scat, piss (except pee holding), eating cum, crossdressing, permanent, illegal

Last edited by ulfolofsson; 10-16-2011 at 02:51 PM.
ulfolofsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:26 AM   #142
vanilla

Still here, I edged a bit though... Anyway I'm really glad that the punishments for failing are turning into hard ones! I was starting to think that those easy ones wouldn't be so bad now...
I just want to ask as I've seen some punishments that are more suitable for the male persuasion is it acceptable to modify them so that it's possible for myself to do them? Or would that be something I'd have to take up with the individual who left the task?

My harder punishment.
Requirements: This is another reading task. For every contestant still in play after you orgasm you're required to read 100 pages of a book. So for instance if there were 5 people you'd need to read 500 pages for this punishment. Any book is fine as long it consists mainly of words (no picture books again) but you might want to find a book with enough pages for you or else read more than one book.

The Task: Now you'll need to read a book every night before going to bed (even if it's just a page) until you've read the number of pages you were required to. Once you start reading every time you stop you have to edge once, meaning in the very least you'll owe 1 edge by the time you're finished for the night. You may not orgasm until the morning and the consequence for doing so before then is an extra 100 pages added to your total.
As you can see the more you read each night the better it'll be for you, unless of course you get distracted easily.

By the way ulfolofsson it sounds like you had a great orgasm!
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #143
87dareboy

I've made it through week 1 but I have a feeling the next week will be harder to survive through.

Hard Punishment:
This punishment will last one day for each person who still remains in the challenge after you orgasm so the longer you last, the shorter the punishment will be. You will need a dice for the next part, take your roll and multiply it by the number of people still in the game to find out how many edges you will have to do as you masturbate the next several days. If the number of edges is six or more, you must ruin every orgasm for the punishment period. If the number of edges is ten or more, you must eat your cum in addition to the ruined orgasm.

likes: anal, cbt, chastity, cuckolding, cum eating, dice dares, humiliation, ice, masturbation, orgasm denial, pain, piss, wearing panties
maybe: cam dares, crossdressing, light public, messy, light public, pics
limits: animals, extreme public, family, scat
87dareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:43 AM   #144
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

I'm out.
I had a wet dream last night
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:29 AM   #145
Johnyg423

I'm still in my hard punishment is to put 5 ice cubes up your ass and spank your ass 2 times the number of players who droped out.
Johnyg423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #146
Trist

I'm out.

For those in the game .. some advice ... do not edge, you will go insane and have no choice but to regain sanity through orgasm.

Trust me.

Good luck to the rest of you .. at least I'll be sleeping through the night now

(I lost track .. am I in the 'easy' or 'hard' category.)
Old 10-18-2011, 02:34 AM   #147
Leland
Distinguished Member

6 partecipants remaining: we switched to the hard punishments!!!

@ vanilla
My bad, I forgot that there was also a gentle sex representative! To all: remember to set an hard punishment also for females. I will fix my hard punishment now.

@ Trist
You are right, better avoiding edges! You ought to be the last partecipant that had to do the easy punishments... BUT we must disqualify Warped Perfection because of his lack of updates so, because of him, you are the 7th partecipant and the first that must do the hard ones. Enjoy

@ ulfolofsson
interesting new way to masturbate! Anyway, nice score, happy easy punishments.

UPDATE

CHALLENGING
vanilla, jeff10145, Johnyg423, joseeke, Leland, 87dareboy

HALL OF FAME (fallen with honor: posted after failing)
paaltjepaal, Trist 8 days
ulfolofsson 7 days
fitzsan: 6 days
Hg.: 5 days
mikaylaboy, higgs boson: 3 days
oxoguy, trose7, ultimateduelist: 2 days
Loome: 1 day
small_penis2141: 0 day
gieke, bodacious: forgot

HALL OF SHAME
(disappeared after the start)
JessicaTara, lovaboitoy, Matt87, MasterP., sxc_minx00, juggernaut_lloyd, Raptor9458, unseen, Warped Perfection

HARD PUNISHMENTS
(You must do your and that of the challengers still in play):
Leland: The next three times you cum (including the time that makes you lose the challenge) you must eat all your cum (do not spill even a drop!). Then you can't wash your mouth or drink/eat anything for 10 minutes. You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below. If fail/limit/female, choose 2 of these (X is the number of challengers still in play): A. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then spank hard your naughty balls/pussy 3*X times and your ass/asshole/boobs 30*X times with an hairbrush or wooden spoon. Edge every 30 times. B. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and 5 icecubes 3*X minutes. If female, insert X icecubes in pussy and let them melt. Masturbate to bear the cold C. Naked, tie tightly your balls/boobs, clothespins on nipples, edge then drip on balls/cockhead/boobs&nipples/pussy&clit 20*X drops of hot wax. Remove wax only after cumming.
joseeke: Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X*2 days. During this time if you have to pee you have to pee very quickly and put your penis back into your pants leaving the last drops of pee to go into your underwear. (X = the amount of players left in the game)
jeff10145: multiply the amount of people by 3 this time and do that many naked sit ups and push ups then spank yourself that many times then do 20 more push ups/sit ups
Trist: When doing the other hard punishments that involve wanking you have to ruin your orgasm (let go of ur cock the moment you feel you're going to cum - the cum will flow out but you should'nt feel an orgasm). If you fail doing this then when you next have a non-punishment wank you have to ruin orgasm into your underwear and wear it for a day. keep the same underwear if you failed multiple times.
vanilla: Requirements: This is another reading task. For every contestant still in play after you orgasm you're required to read 100 pages of a book. So for instance if there were 5 people you'd need to read 500 pages for this punishment. Any book is fine as long it consists mainly of words (no picture books again) but you might want to find a book with enough pages for you or else read more than one book. The Task: Now you'll need to read a book every night before going to bed (even if it's just a page) until you've read the number of pages you were required to. Once you start reading every time you stop you have to edge once, meaning in the very least you'll owe 1 edge by the time you're finished for the night. You may not orgasm until the morning and the consequence for doing so before then is an extra 100 pages added to your total.
As you can see the more you read each night the better it'll be for you, unless of course you get distracted easily.
87dareboy: This punishment will last one day for each person who still remains in the challenge after you orgasm so the longer you last, the shorter the punishment will be. You will need a dice for the next part, take your roll and multiply it by the number of people still in the game to find out how many edges you will have to do as you masturbate the next several days. If the number of edges is six or more, you must ruin every orgasm for the punishment period. If the number of edges is ten or more, you must eat your cum in addition to the ruined orgasm.
johnyg423: put 5 ice cubes up your ass and spank your ass 2 times the number of players who droped out.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: others, long dares, messy, diapers, wedgies, scat, pics, vids.

PM Dares

This krazy kitty owns Luzifell's orgasms furever. Ain't it funny?

Last edited by Leland; 10-18-2011 at 02:42 AM.
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:20 AM   #148
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

When you next do an update, can you remember to put me down as a special guest Mr Leland :P

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #149
joseeke

Seems i survived the weekend, ...avoiding edging might have been a good idea, then i would not have suffered from some painfull blue balls today...

Did someone alredy placed all those hard dares together? Seems like some sort of nice ultimate dare

Ruining your orgasms and eating them afterwards. If you dont ruin them it has to go into your underwear which should be alredy quite dirty by the time you had the 3 punishment orgasms from leland's dare. Also the punishment orgasms should be done in the morning or somewhere during the day due to vanilla's dare. Sounds fun

@Vanilla, i guess nobody realised there where females in this challenge. So a little adjustment to my dare especially for you.
Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X*2 days. During this time if you have to pee you have to pee very quickly and get back into your underwear as soon as possible. So guys: Let the last drops of pee go into your underwear and so not use toilet paper and girls: Don't use toilet paper to wipe dry, you have underwear to do that.
bdsmtest
joseeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:32 AM   #150
Trist

Quote:
6 partecipants remaining: we switched to the hard punishments!!!

@ Trist
You ought to be the last partecipant that had to do the easy punishments... BUT we must disqualify Warped Perfection because of his lack of updates so, because of him, you are the 7th partecipant and the first that must do the hard ones. Enjoy

Damn you Warped Perfection!

Advertisements
Kink Talk