Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-28-2020, 10:39 AM   #1
Fragilekind

Default Witch slave

This is my deepest fantasy with lots of facts about me. If you will like, please tell me to continue.

I could not find a girl for a long time. Only option now was to try to find someone on the internet. I made a post about me and wrote that I want to find a lovely girl that wants to make family with lots of kids. I wrote I am a virgin (yes, I am) and I am waiting for perfect girl. Well nobody answered me, but somebody start following me, sometimes that person asked me some weird questions so I politely answered and she (I found out later) said that me being virgin is for higher purpose. I did not know what she meant by that. But as a Catholic boy I was flattered, but she meant something else than me.

The time flew and I was not very careful with all the informations giving out but it all felt save. I received more messages but it was from women from far away. I was desperate. I did not know about bdsm. I knew only little bit of vanilla sex.

One day I was walking on the street when an car was following me. There was a dark alley on the right so I hoped I will loose them. I turned right. The car continued on the road, so I walked faster. Valley turn left and then right. But when I turned right I saw the car in front of me. I turned back and there was one guy standing in front of me with goat mask with horns. I was terrified. I did not know what to do. I wanted to run but I could not. I slowly turned back again and there were two guys. I did not even heard them coming. One of them throw some powder in to my face. I started couching and the I fell to the ground. I felt everything, I saw and heard everything, but I couldn't move.

The blindfolded me and throw me into the car. We drove for few minutes and one of the guys started calling someone. "Hello mistress, we have him. We are on the way, my witch. Your spell worked we found him. We will be there in ten hours." Ten hours?
They are taking me to another state? It's easy to kidnap someone in Europe because of open borders, but was hoping that someone will stop them. Nobody did.

After long time we finally reached our destination. The car stopped, one of the guy grabbed me and throw me on the ground to mud.
"You can't be so clean before the Witch," he said and laughed. Someone take off the bandage from my eyes. It was not hard to accustom to light, because it was foggy and cloudy. I looked around and we were in the big homestead. The buildings were built in the rectangle and it was like fortress. I looked over buildings and around were just very tall trees on all four sides. Nobody is going to help me.

Then I looked in front of me and there she was. Witch, mistress. She looked at me and said: "here you are my little virgin. Now you are mine and I am going to use you. Anyway. Now I will show you this place where you will be my slave and where you will sleep and work." I was stunned by her and I couldn't talk. She turn around and start walking.
Fragilekind is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Fragilekind for this post:
Old 02-09-2020, 01:32 PM   #2
Fragilekind

One of the men grabbed my hair, helped me to get up and pushed me forward. "Follow me" she said.

We were walking towards one building. One of them opened the doors for her. She entered first, than me with one guy. Others stayed outside.

We were in the hallway. It was dark inside but I heard fire burning in other room. We turn right and entered that room. It was in very vintage style.

"We need to clean you and get you better clothes," said Witch. We went to other room where was a metal bath with water. "Don't be shy, take of your clothes. Your body will see and use other people too. You can't focus on your body. It's just an object that you will share."

I shook and take of my clothes. I lay in to bathtub. There was a soap with very hard washrag next to it.

But suddenly someone grabbed my head and push it between my legs under water. I was waving with hands and try to get up but I couldn't. He was too strong. Then he take my head up and I just could say "Please, don't" before he do it again. She was laughing and I was pushing with my hands around. He did it about four times and I could just take a breath every time. Suddenly he stopped, she looked at me and said: "I told you you are mine. Looks like we need to work on you more. I want your body, don't care about it much. You must free yourself from your body. You need training." Then she open my mouth and put a soup in it and walked away.

I started crying, I looked around me and nobody was there. I took soup out of my mouth, picked washrag and washed my self.

I was lying there for some time and thinking what will happen next.

I looked around and she was standing in doors. I couldn't tell if she was there just few seconds or minutes. She walked in and put clothes and some things on the table. "Get out" she said and threw towel on the ground. I picked up the towel and dry myself.

"Now we need to dress you (Send me messages how should I dress myself, I could send photos after that). She took a white shirt and throw in on the ground. Then she throw there black leggings and black shoes with socks and underwear.

"But first you need some accessories" she took a bracelet with some small stone and lock it around my neck. Then she took a black rose choker and put it on me.

"You are our virgin. You have clean soul and body" she took flower crown with small horns and placed it on my head.,"and look at your small virgin cock. I love him. But here are some arousing things around, so we need to keep you pure" she said and put on me an old chastity belt. "Great, now you can dress and hurry up slave!"

Last edited by Fragilekind; 02-09-2020 at 01:35 PM.
Fragilekind is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fragilekind for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dark, male slave, occult, virgin, witch