Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2023, 10:53 AM   #1
painslutslave

Default 27 F Make my pussy and tits hurt

Comment or PM with your sadistic pussy, clit, and tit tasks!

Toys: clothespins, nipple/clit clamps, belt, flogger, ruler, hairbrush, dildo, butt plugs, icy hot, restraints, rope, collar, nipple and clit pumps

Punishments: figging, butt plug >10 min, chopstick pussy clamp, ice, wax
painslutslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 11:29 AM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Fill two liter bottles with water. Tie 6 foot rope between the bottle tops and a set of clover clamps. Attach the clamps to your nipples, put the bottles of water over an open door. Get in your tip toes, hands behind your head and stay on that position for 15 minutes. If your heels touch the ground, redo it in an hour. If they touch a second time pm with the duration of each attempt and beg for additional punishment.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:25 AM   #3
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Pump your clit until it's nice and swollen. Leave the cylinder on on an give it a flick. Place as many clothespins on your tits as you can manage. Count the clothes pins on your tits. Flick the cylinder containing your swollen clit after placing each clothespin. Once you can't fit any more clothespins, put your hands behind your head and slowly count to your age.

Any clothespins that fell off will be reattached (keep flicking that cylinder). Count how many fall off. Repeat until the clothespins stay on while counting. Now slap the pins off with your ruler.

As soon as you are free of clothes pins, collect them with your mouth and put them back where they belong.

Kneel down Infront of a floor length mirror and spread your knees. Remove the suction cylinder from your clit and spank it hard once for every time a clothespin did not stay on.

Now begin to rub your clit with your fingers. You have as many minutes to reach an orgasm as you had clothespins on your tits. But only those those that stayed on while you lifted your hands count. So subtract every instance one fell off.

You may have as many orgasms as you can manage in the time you earned.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 09:38 PM   #4
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslutslave View Post
Comment or PM with your sadistic pussy, clit, and tit tasks!
Tabasco and Toothpaste

Advertisements
Kink Talk