Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 03-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
funnytimes

Default Are Chastity Belts Safe?

I have been wanting to buy and try out chastity belts for a while now. I like the CB-6000 and am planing on buying it soon but I want to know if chastity belts are safe for male use? They have been around for a long time and have been used by many people in history but there is always a rumor out there on if it's safe or not. I read once that a male chastity belt can cause you to lose your control of having erections or orgasms permanently, even after you take it off. I don't feel this is true but If there is a small chance... What I would like to know is if anyone has bought a chastity belt ( male or female ) and had problems, injuries, or anything wrong do to using one. If you did not I would love to hear that too. Please share any information or websites you have on this topic. Thank you
funnytimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
slave2b83

I would be interested in learning more about this too
slave2b83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:58 AM   #3
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

Why are you spamming this? Leo already told you to stick to your original thread here, and I already gave you some advice here.

Chastity belts are perfectly safe if you just do it right, clean throghoutly dayly and watch out for soreness or areas turning blue and you are good..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk