Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-26-2017, 02:23 PM   #421
Shiv

Since you like scat, the next time you have to shit you'll do it on a plate or in a bowl, and eat every last bit of it. You can then get the taste out of your filthy mouth by chewing on a bar of soap until half of it is gone. You can soak it in water for up to 10 minutes first to soften it.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 01:16 AM   #422
Westcoastman

Soften a bar for 45 minutes and then scrub every tooth individually. Then do the same for every part of your dirty mouth!!!
Westcoastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:51 AM   #423
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

Use a cheese grater on your soap bar and make sure to get a handful of soap shavings. Now stuff them behind your teeth against your gums, and leave them there for however long it takes for them to dissolve. :3
Old 07-27-2017, 09:39 PM   #424
hornynippleslut

Soften a bar of soap in warm water. Now rub a wash cloth against the soap. While kneeling on your bathroom floor stick your tongue out as far as you can and scrub it clean with the soapiest part of the cloth. Now put the whole cloth in the soapy water then wrap it around the bar of soap then insert in your mouth making sure soapiest part is on your tongue. Now scrub your bathroom floor clean with the remaining cloth that should be sticking out your mouth making sure to wet it when necessary. When clean if it's not a limit put the now dirty cloth in your mouth and kneel in the corner for 5 minutes with your pants down and your nose to wall. If it's a limit then do the corner time while holding to bar in your mouth with your teeth.. May clean mouth 10 minutes later.

I prefer ones where I'm actually cleaning my mouth out or licking please. I've been swearing way too much (like every second word) I need to be taught a lesson. I won't chew soap. Thank you so much
Like-Nipple pain Limits- blood, perm, illegal. F-straight-taken, 32C. Likes, dislikes & limits www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81212 PM Dares- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81215 Kik Sometimesnaughtygirl-rarely on PLS GIVE ME PM DARES!!!! Clover clamps, binder & chip clips, scour pads, belt, wood spoon, padlocks for weights, rubber bands, ropes, plug.
hornynippleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 10:25 PM   #425
hornynippleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornynippleslut View Post
Soften a bar of soap in warm water. Now rub a wash cloth against the soap. While kneeling on your bathroom floor stick your tongue out as far as you can and scrub it clean with the soapiest part of the cloth. Now put the whole cloth in the soapy water then wrap it around the bar of soap then insert in your mouth making sure soapiest part is on your tongue. Now scrub your bathroom floor clean with the remaining cloth that should be sticking out your mouth making sure to wet it when necessary. When clean if it's not a limit put the now dirty cloth in your mouth and kneel in the corner for 5 minutes with your pants down and your nose to wall. If it's a limit then do the corner time while holding to bar in your mouth with your teeth.. May clean mouth 10 minutes later.

I prefer ones where I'm actually cleaning my mouth out or licking please. I've been swearing way too much (like every second word) I need to be taught a lesson. I won't chew soap. Thank you so much
Bumping...........
Like-Nipple pain Limits- blood, perm, illegal. F-straight-taken, 32C. Likes, dislikes & limits www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81212 PM Dares- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81215 Kik Sometimesnaughtygirl-rarely on PLS GIVE ME PM DARES!!!! Clover clamps, binder & chip clips, scour pads, belt, wood spoon, padlocks for weights, rubber bands, ropes, plug.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:59 AM   #426
Sporty

Soak a bar in hot water for 10 minutes. Stand in the corner for 15 minutes with the bar in your mouth. you must guess when you think your time is up. For every minute early, keep the soap in another 20 minutes. For every minute late, keep the soap in another 5 minutes.

Limits
Family/Friends, Illegal, Permanent, Blood, Scat

PM Dares

Kik: SportyGD1
Sporty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:14 AM   #427
s010

Soak a bar of soap in hot water for 15 minutes....then put the soap in your mouth for 30 minutes, being sure to bite down hard on the bar so it doesn't slip out of your mouth

I only have liquid soap

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Begging for PM dares

kik: s010_gd
s010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:34 AM   #428
micropimmelchen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to micropimmelchen

Hold 5 squirts of soap in your mouth for 20 minutes. You may then spit it out, but not rinse.

see me completely nude on my kinktalk album
Like: pee, being naked, outdoor, Public Humiliation, cum eating, Trying new things, truth or dare
Want to try: loss of control
dislike: scat, messy, anal
Limits: social suicide, extreme pain, Illegal, videos

My dick is xx" fully hard

If you kik me "PW" I send you my getdare password
micropimmelchen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:36 AM   #429
Ghostzombie

Soak a bar of soap in hot water for 10 minutes. Then hold it in your mouth for one hour.
Ghostzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 08:36 AM   #430
DareSlave1010

Chew a bar of soap up then squirt liquid soap into YOUR mouth then chew it up again then spit but no rinse

Likes: Anal, Oral, Humiliation, Dares, Blackmail Within Boundaries, CBT, Pain, Hidden Public, Feminization, Cross-dressing, Spit, Piss

Dislikes: Full Public, Cumming, Full Body Bondage,

Limits: Family, Friends, Illegal, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Face Pictures

Sissy Name: Jessica

Kik: dollar_dame
Any Tasks, Dares, Punishments will be completed with a report and photo evidence
DareSlave1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:00 PM   #431
diaper06
Account Banned

Soak a bar of soap in warm water for 15 minutes. Then shove the bar in your mouth and bite down. It's not safe to swallow soap, so you must drool all over yourself.
Do this for an hour while kneeling in the corner.

Extreme for me

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 03:13 AM   #432
VulpinePrincess
Account Banned

Coat a bar of soap in liquid soap and leave it to soak. Now bite down and sit in the corner for 1 hour. :3
Old 08-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #433
hornynippleslut

Kneel on the floor with a bar of soap on the floor in front of you. Now bend over so your tongue is fully resting against the bar of soap. Stay like this for 10 minutes with hands behind back. When the time is up lick the bar of soap in the same spot your tongue was 10 times. No rinsing for 10 minutes.

Please make mine more than holding a bar of soap in my mouth. Thank you.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:25 PM   #434
Soapingmouths

Soak a bar of soap in warm water for 10 minutes, while waiting stick your nose in the corner. After, put the soap in your mouth scrape your teeth against it and scrub it against you tongue for five minutes. Then stand in the corner for a final ten minutes with the soap in your mouth. After that you can rinse.

For me:I like soapings, corner time, lines and tongue scrubbing. All of which are acceptable. I can handle spankings too which I may deserve for swearing so much.
Soapingmouths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:14 AM   #435
hornynippleslut

Soak a bar of soap for 10 minutes while you kneel naked with your head to the floor ass in the air. Then scrape the soap against your teeth 10 times then scrub your tongue and cheeks. Then hold the bar in your mouth while writing 'I will use better language' 50 times. Now scrape your teeth with the soap 5 more times, give your tongue and cheeks another scrub and go kneel in the corner for 5 minutes with the bar in your mouth. You may rinse after that.

Please make mine more then holding a bar of soap in my mouth for a period of time. Thank you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mouthsoaping