Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-28-2015, 04:08 PM   #331
NewGuy40

Brush your teeth with Dial liquid soap for ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes in the evening for the next two weeks.
NewGuy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 10:00 AM   #332
rhl
getDare Succubus

Soak a bar of dial for 10 minutes, now shove the bar into your mouth and bite down. Keep it there for 30 minutes.
Im being nice, i had to soak it in hot water before biting.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:07 AM   #333
EffyRegrets

Put a bar of soap in your mouth. After spank your ass 10 min while you are in a corner.

spanking, anal, dice dares, ice, bondage, nipple clamps, needles, edging, humiliation

DISLIKES - PUNISHMENT
drinking pee, breath play, heavy spanking, toothpaste, cold showers, mouthsoaping, corner time, kneeling, anything from LIKES if done too long/hard

LIMIT
scat, family, public, pics

PM Dares
EffyRegrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:39 AM   #334
Jack_Sparrow

Wash a bar of soap in hot water, then scrub you tounge for 30sec followed by scrubbing you front teeth for 30 seconds. Re wash the soap, open your mouth and scrub your top teeth and bottom teeth for 30 seconds each. Bite down on the soap and send me a message of your experience, when I respond with a good job you then can remove the soap.

Likes: masturbation, edging, private humiliation, dice dares, anal, wedgies, bondage, forced feeding(feedee/weight gain), xdressing, line writing, punishments, light pain, bondage, sissy hypno, mouthsoaping

Limits:friends and family, hair removal, face

Solve puzzles to view humiliating pics of myself!!!

Send me any dare within my limits and i will do it and send pictures

pm me for a list of my triggers

Link to me exposed on kinktalk
Jack_Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 12:41 PM   #335
justafurry
getDare Sweetheart

Buy a new bar of soap. Bite down on in and keep it in your mouth for 10 minutes. Check your bite marks then repeat your 10 minutes on the other side. If the marks don't touch, repeat the dare tomorrow.

Dislikes/Punishments: Corner time, line writing (writeforme), anal, painful, toothpaste, mouth soaping, genital pain, gross food/drink (if available)

My PM dares

justafurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 01:35 PM   #336
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Soak a bar of soap in warm water for 15 mins. Then shove it in your mouth and bite down. Be naked and kneel in the middle of the room, back upright, hands on head. Drool on yourself for the whole hour, and then you may rinse.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #337
NewGuy40

Soak a sponge in water and lather it with Ivory dish soap. Then scrub your filthy mouth out for 20 minutes getting your tongue, your teeth, your cheeks, and every part of your mouth.
NewGuy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:17 AM   #338
rhl
getDare Succubus

Soak that ivory bar in boiling water for 10 minutes, now put a good amount of the soapy water in your mouth. Hold it there for at least 5 minutes, then you can release it by letting it droll down your clothing. Dont change until bedtime.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:47 AM   #339
subscot50
Account Banned

Put a hole through a bar of soap, now use a rope to make your bar a gag. Leave your great on for 10 mins

dislikes anything illegal

limits pics

cam may be possible

hypno trigger "surrender"
subscot50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 08:56 PM   #340
MistressSarah222

Get a bar of any brand of soap and run it under some hot water so that it will foam with a bit of friction. Fuck your mouth with the soap for 2 minutes to really get some suds built up and then bite down and hold it in your mouth for 15 minutes. Then fuck your mouth again, this time for 10 minutes. You may now spit out the suds but you may not rinse out your mouth. After waiting for 30 minutes, then you may rinse out your mouth.

Likes: Humiliation, Chastity, Diapers, Messy, Hidden Public, Bondage, Gags
Dislikes (can be used for punishment): Spanking, Long-term Dares, Piss (Wetting), Anal
Limits:Illegal, Full Public, Friends/Family, Blood, Scat, Vomit, Pics/Vids/Audio, Drinking Piss, Enemas

Toys: Vibrator, Dildos (2), Butt Plugs (3), Diapers, Handcuffs, Anklecuffs, Collar, Nipple Clamps, Clothespins, Household Items

Chastity: March 20th, 2017
Diapers: January 27th, 2017
MistressSarah222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:51 PM   #341
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

put a bar of soap in your mouth and every 5 minutes add a squirt of liquid soap for one hour meow
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 06:40 PM   #342
DaisyFae

Soak a bar of soap (any kind) in hot water for 10 minutes then give it a blow job for 15 minutes. When your 15 minutes are up put the bar in your mouth and stand in the corner for 5 mins.

Dislikes: blood, cum, pee

Limits: poo, family, public, cam or recordings, full face photos, permanent.

Toys: vibrator, four anal plugs in various sizes, two vibrating anal plugs, bullet vibe, egg vibe, nipple clamps, rope.
DaisyFae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 08:04 AM   #343
janboyti

Put half a bar of soap in your mouth and chew it for 5 minutes then take water in your mouth and gargle with it
janboyti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 07:18 PM   #344
Shiv

Piss all over a bar of soap, and then stuff it as deep in your mouth as you can. Stand in the corner so that the bar presses against the wall, and remain there for 30 minutes before coming out. Wait another 30 minutes to rinse your mouth.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 11:01 AM   #345
rhl
getDare Succubus

Run a bar of soap under hot water for 1 minute, then roll it on the floor so that all 6 sides have touched the floor. Now jam the bar into your mouth and bite down on it to hold it in.stay that way for the sane 30 minutes. You may rinse your mouth out in 15 minutes if you can find someone to let them rinse with their pee, if not wait the same 30 minutes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mouthsoaping