Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-10-2024, 01:25 AM   #1
Aleera_Shadow

Default Icy hot punishment ?

Hi there, F 24 switch

I'm more or less looking for any form of icy hot punishments. Mainly looking for ideas on use on the nipples but open to seeing what yall come up with.
Aleera_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Aleera_Shadow for this post:
Old 03-10-2024, 04:36 AM   #2
OhMyGosh

Icy hot can be a very strong punishment when being applied on inner labia or clitoris, but always make sure it does not mess with the inside parts of your pussy as this can be potentially harmful. I have had several submissives play with chemical games like these and they achieved the best results when we gave the icy hot some time to affect, for example when using it as a lube while pussy pumping or my subs getting their hands tied so they can't rub if off no matter how hot it starts to burn. Always stay safe please though.

Does this already help you?

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 07:26 AM   #3
Aleera_Shadow

Oh wow, yeah that's definitely an idea and does seem quite torturous. Thank you for the idea. I do know I like icy hot on my nipples at least so thats where I wanted to start. I did try it yesterday on the clit area and boy that was intense. But I can definitely see how it can ve quite the mind fuck if you can touch yourself or bring any type of pleasure with it.
Old 03-10-2024, 07:33 AM   #4
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleera_Shadow View Post
Oh wow, yeah that's definitely an idea and does seem quite torturous. Thank you for the idea. I do know I like icy hot on my nipples at least so thats where I wanted to start. I did try it yesterday on the clit area and boy that was intense. But I can definitely see how it can ve quite the mind fuck if you can touch yourself or bring any type of pleasure with it.
Well, you see, I let my subs use icy hot (and even more burning substances) mostly in restrictive games. In which they have to endure the pain without being able to do anything against it. Here in Germany, these kind of games also are called "Tunnel games" because it's like you're driving through a tunnel. There's no light unless you make it the entire way through.

But the right amount of icy hot always depends on how big your clit and labia are. Large lipped women like myself prodive way more space for these kind of things to get applied on.

What are your goals when it comes to this topic? Any plans?

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

Old 03-11-2024, 07:01 AM   #5
Aleera_Shadow

Ohh interesting that is such a cool name for that. But yeah no, the icyhot on the more sensitive area would be crazy, and very tantalizing Id imagine. I think my main goal with it is just to find new ways to explore and torture myself on a basic level. Nothing to intense but it ought to make the situation uncomfortable. Thank you for the ideas

Last edited by Aleera_Shadow; 03-11-2024 at 07:05 AM.
Old 03-11-2024, 10:36 PM   #6
OhMyGosh

So, will you keep us all updated on your attempts? If you need any further suggestions on dares like these or chemical play in general, feel free to send me a private message. I'm glad if my experience can help others explore this kink.

Old 03-12-2024, 06:21 AM   #7
Aleera_Shadow

Oh of course! I will update you with all the fun experiences and experiments I try out and you can also feel free to send me a pm. I have the memory of a goldfish so the more help I can get in that department the better. ^-^
Old 03-12-2024, 06:43 AM   #8
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Coat your bra cup with icy hot so you will get the sensation most of the day. If you don’t feel it anymore recoat it

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 12:55 PM   #9
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleera_Shadow View Post
Oh of course! I will update you with all the fun experiences and experiments I try out and you can also feel free to send me a pm. I have the memory of a goldfish so the more help I can get in that department the better. ^-^
A goldfish????
now, I'm curious.

As for the icyhot on your pussy, you could start by small amount. one labia at a time for instance.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
icyhot