Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2015, 03:28 PM   #30
Luffy90

Chapter 35

“Are you okay?” Ruby asked Kate as they got back out in the hallway.
  “I’m fine now.” Kate answered as she wiped the tears that was left in her eyes away. “He was just so rough.”
  Ruby moved closer to Kate to give her a comforting hug. But before she got close enough, Kate stopped her.
  “Not now.” Kate said. “Let’s just get the second key so that we can move on to the finals. Okay?”
  “You’re right. Sorry.” Ruby said. “I’ll take the next challenge, whatever it is. I promise."

Ruby then took charge and picked a new door and opened it, Kate following right behind her. The first thing that met them was an open room with a table in the center that had a note on it, along the walls where several stands that looked like changing rooms, each with a curtain covering the entrance to it. She walked over to the note and read it out loud, so that Kate could hear it aswell.

"In one of these stalls you will find your key. You can either be lucky and get it on your first tries, or be unlucky and open all ten before you find it. Behind each curtain, inside the stalls, you will find a man with a challenge or a key. Once you enter a stall, you can not leave until you either finish the task, or get the key. Only one of you can enter a stall at any time."

Ruby put down the note and looked back at Kate. "I promised you i'd do this one, no matter how many stalls i have to do before i get the key. Wish me luck." Ruby said and ended with a fake smile before going over to her first stall.
  Kate nodded back. "Good luck." Was all she said before she lifted herself up in a sitting position on top of the table in the center of the room.

Ruby pulled back the curtain of the first stall and was met by a big naked and hairy man sitting on a chair inside, she turned around and gave a nod back to Kate before closing the curtain again behind her. Now facing the naked man who didn't say a word, looked like he was quite old, overweight and had a raging erection poking up from his lap as he sat in his chair, she asked him the only thing she could think of. "Hi... So, do you maybe have the key for me? Or a challenge?" She felt herself getting nervous, which was weird after all the things she had been through up until now, but something about this man not saying anything and just staring at her body made her uncomfortable.
  The man pulled his right hand out from behind the chair, holding an envelope.
  Ruby took the envelope and opened it up, reading the content inside of it.

"You did not choose the right stall for the key. Please finish this task before leaving.
- Blowjob until orgasm, finish with swallowing."

Ruby felt a chill going down her spine. She put the note down and went down on her knees close to him. She could smell the stench of sweat coming from the man in front of her, he was clearly nervous aswell and he avoided all eye contact with her. But on the positive side, he couldn't possibly last long in the state he was in. Ruby then leaned forward and placed her left hand on his thigh and use her right hand to get a hold of his cock, guiding it into her mouth. The size of his cock was quite small as she had no problem taking it all inside of her mouth. After getting it all wet, she pulled her head back up a bit and used her right hand to help stroking it, while still sucking on the tip.

Not long after she started doing this she could feel him move a lot more in his chair. A beam of warm liquid then suddenly hit the back of her mouth in several short bursts. A lot of it came out, and the pressure of it hitting the back of her throat made her swallow most of it instantly, which might have been for the best. Ruby pulled her head back and looked back up at him. He gave a nod back at her and she didn't hesitate to leave the stall.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk