Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-28-2022, 09:53 PM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Pencil What I will put into my suitcase for holiday?

Holiday is near, and I bring two suitcase.
The my promise is: every good suggestion I get from anybody in this thread, I remove regular gender item of clothes/underwear/shoes, and replace with items of opposite gender

The list where you can look and pick, is in the my blog, and I copy here the links
Every post, you can pick one item from every cathegory (underwear, dress, shoes) and write it and if you like can write a idea of task or dare
Remember only in this way your pick can be valid to make me remove items of regular gender, and replace with some from opposite gender, untill my suitcases is full.

I can recieve the your suggestions for what to put in the suitcase untill the 4 of August

sabina clothes:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91335

sabina shoes:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91333

What type of dares?
I will spend two week in rented house with some friend so majority of task can be hidden public or similare, but I think two or three day all for myself, and go at full crossdressed in publik.

I in the house not have a bedroom all for myself, for this reason I not can do too much, but have my own car for myself for some travels

After the 4 of August, I prepare the suitcases, and you can go on with suggestion of task, ask how I doing, anything you want. To spice up, I offer one hour locked in chaste device for every post in this thread
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 07-28-2022 at 10:15 PM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 11:06 PM   #2
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Not sure if it is feasible. But bring your bikini for a fun time at the beach

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to laraw for this post:
Old 07-29-2022, 12:02 AM   #3
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hi! Please tell us, how it is going. And have one hour of chastity

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:00 AM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default First dare accepted: bring bikini and sun tan outdoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by laraw View Post
Not sure if it is feasible. But bring your bikini for a fun time at the beach
Yes Lara, I not know how much fesible is in the beach (I not go at sea, but near is a lake) but I confirm:
I will put the bikini in the suitcase.
I remove one T-shirt and one briefs underwear.

Also, there is a previous dare I not done yet, to buy another bikini: tell if you prefer me to bring the my current one (zebra print, I have a photo wearing it in my album) or the new one
In past I done tanning outdoor in the sun, on benches in country, and this can be a dare I will try and do again!
You add in this way my first 1 hour of chastety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi! Please tell us, how it is going. And have one hour of chastity
Hello manarus, to be what you ask, you must pick some items, and suggest a dare or a task
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Old 07-29-2022, 10:37 AM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Can I dare you to go swimming, while you have a butt plug inserted? Do I increase chastity by one hour this way?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 07-29-2022, 02:43 PM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Can I dare you to go swimming, while you have a butt plug inserted? Do I increase chastity by one hour this way?
No you can not dare me to swimming becouse is kind of limit (not good swim) but can dare me at do catch sun tan in bikini and the plug.
But you shall take this occasion for pick some dress and shoes for me: I can not only in bikini go around all the time!

Wait the your idea to see if accept the second dare or not!

PM DARES HERE!

Old 07-29-2022, 02:49 PM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
No you can not dare me to swimming becouse is kind of limit (not good swim) but can dare me at do catch sun tan in bikini and the plug.
But you shall take this occasion for pick some dress and shoes for me: I can not only in bikini go around all the time!

Wait the your idea to see if accept the second dare or not!
Yes, sun bathing instead is fine!

Well, why not walking around in bikini all the time? Would be fun (no, just kidding, not being serious here)

Old 07-29-2022, 03:28 PM   #8
grannyd16
Prodigy

I want you to take your black satin crop top sleeveless, your black A-style skater miniskirt and your Black open heel pumps

While wearing it I want you to buy a milk ice lolly and eat it without biting it (only licking or fully inserting it into your mouth), allowing it to drip onto you and stare at any men that pass you

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 07-29-2022, 09:42 PM   #9
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Second dare accepted: black crop top, miniskirt, pumps

Quote:
Yes, sun bathing instead is fine!
Well, why not walking around in bikini all the time? Would be fun (no, just kidding, not being serious here)
Ok manarus I wait what you pick in addition at bikini (becouse was choosen alredy by someone else before you) if you want your dare to be confirmed and add chaste time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I want you to take your black satin crop top sleeveless, your black A-style skater miniskirt and your Black open heel pumps

While wearing it I want you to buy a milk ice lolly and eat it without biting it (only licking or fully inserting it into your mouth), allowing it to drip onto you and stare at any men that pass you
Wow Leo,
This is risky dare but interesting idea:
I will put the black top, black skater miniskirt and black pumps open heels in suitcase
I remove a shirt, a short trousers and black shoes

The dare of buy and suck lolly is very excite even if I not like frozen milk (yes I know that you tell milk for purpose and hope I get it to drip on cleveage!)
Please Leo, I woulde adjust, instead of milk, a fruity popsicle maybe? Promise I will be good girl and only suck and lick it, no bite with teeth!
Not sure I have courage of look every men in the eyes, but I like this dare...
1 moar hour chastety is added

PM DARES HERE!

Old 07-30-2022, 01:19 AM   #10
SissyTim

I choose the "fuxia crop tank top and black lined in fuxia sporty hot pants" for you and you will do a little Workouts every morning wearing it. Outside or in front of the open Windows is up to you.

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyTim for this post:
Old 07-30-2022, 03:40 PM   #11
anon9321

while wearing your "glitter silver pointed décolleté, with polished metal stiletto heels, 12,5 cm" and your "French Maid sexy lingerie set: lace headpiece, satin and lace balconette, torsolette with ribbon, lace panties"

You are to find time to do a photoshoot. Here are the poses.

https://ifunny.co/picture/submissive...mLACO6qr8?s=cl

If you love me, send me the pics, otherwise just keep them for your own enjoyment <3

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 11:42 PM   #12
SexyJade

i want you to pack this outfit

pic is of Sabina
and wear your zebra bikini under it then go do some shopping maybe find underwear thats suits the oufit more make sure to try on in store
and for some added fun have a butplug inserted the whole time

EDIT: locking collar also worn and medium plug to be in from when you leave house to when you get back unless other dares require something

Likes: X-Dressing, spanking, roleplay, diapers, hidden public

Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat, ice, toothpaste, much pain, messy, public

Albums:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16163
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10976

Last edited by SexyJade; 07-31-2022 at 12:02 AM. Reason: adding pic
SexyJade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SexyJade for this post:
Old 07-30-2022, 11:44 PM   #13
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Third dare accepted: fuxia crop tank top and black lined fuxia sporty hot pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyTim View Post
I choose the "fuxia crop tank top and black lined in fuxia sporty hot pants" for you and you will do a little Workouts every morning wearing it. Outside or in front of the open Windows is up to you.
Hi tiffany!
I enjoy and like the dare of stay fit and active in the holiday, and I accept the dare.
i will put the fuxia crop tank top and black hot pants lined in fuxia
I remove a t-shirt and one pair boxer briefs

I not sure can do every morning, but sure will bring this outfit and do some training and hiking in the nature, wearing this!
I will choose not too frequented places, but for good training, I confess I will also proper train my butt.... guess a kinky way how to do it?

1 moar hour chastety is added

PM DARES HERE!

Old 07-31-2022, 12:24 AM   #14
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Fourth dare accepted: very peri lilac silky dress and 12cm heeled jeweled sandals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyJade View Post
i want you to pack this outfit

pic is of Sabina
and wear your zebra bikini under it then go do some shopping maybe find underwear thats suits the oufit more make sure to try on in store
and for some added fun have a butplug inserted the whole time

EDIT: locking collar also worn and medium plug to be in from when you leave house to when you get back unless other dares require something
OMG Jade you choosen one of the my most favorite dresses I have, some super sexy shoes and a very well thought out dare for me!
The locking collar add some kinky touch: hopefully nobody will really notice and think is modern designer jewell?

i will add the veri pery lilac silky dress and the high heel sandals with jeweled straps
I remove one shirt, one pair trousers, and one pair brown shoes

For this dare, I will drive away from country places, untill reach a new city to visit where is some shops or mall.
OMG I not belive I am to do it buttplugged all day and dressed like this: I never before have wearing this dress outdoor, the color it brighten up in the sun and you is correct jade: the bikini is not appropriate for this dress:
The designer of this deess intended it to be wearing without bra!
And generally, to avoid the panties lines, I wear only a very thin thong to make it invisible on the silky shiny fabric of the dress.
At shop I will probable only buy a new thong, and in the cangeng room I will remove the bikini top.
After purchase the thong, I think I will change it in some place outdoor, if I can get not noticed!
During this dare, surely I will bring my black tote bag. It is the most appropriate at the situation.

Becouse it is a promising dare, I probable open one specific thread for it and hopefully get some more task or ideas, untill they are reasonable to do in a full public places and situations where could be people unaware and children too.

All of this considered, I confirm to accept the dare idea of my friend Jade
One moar chaste hour is added

PM DARES HERE!

Old 08-02-2022, 09:36 PM   #15
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon9321 View Post
while wearing your "glitter silver pointed décolleté, with polished metal stiletto heels, 12,5 cm" and your "French Maid sexy lingerie set: lace headpiece, satin and lace balconette, torsolette with ribbon, lace panties"

You are to find time to do a photoshoot. Here are the poses.

https://ifunny.co/picture/submissive...mLACO6qr8?s=cl

If you love me, send me the pics, otherwise just keep them for your own enjoyment <3
I am sorry Jasmine but I not able to accept the your dare becouse two reasons:
1) The French Maid lingerie is adorable but I can not do outdoor dares only in this lingerie, and even if was added the French Maid dress, i not feel confident with myself outdoor in such of outfit
2) in the house is not alone and not a room only for the myself, and not possible to wear it only without risk of be discovered and not possible to photoset.

This is reason I sorry but can not accept this dare.
Thenk you in any case, for the idea even if is not possible from me to accept
sabina

PM DARES HERE!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holiday