Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Vote for the punishment
sleep naked with the dog for a week and in this week you will let him fuck you at any time. 15 36.59%
5 more dares that involve fucking & stay naked at all times until all 5 are completed, includes work 13 31.71%
Fuck brother(s) mltiple times he cums inside & I have to cum, fuck 15x only fuck each brother 1x/day 6 14.63%
full year, ppl who participated in dares says the word Kitty = strip naked & exclaim ppl can fuck 7 17.07%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 07:26 PM   #31
DragonGirl

Heather: We were not sure what you meant with pick a dare from this website as all it was showing was a map with instead of terrain names it was fetishes, but not really any dares for it so this dare was completed without having to do something, sorry.

Julius: I got naked in the car, gave oral sex to Will, Heather and then Celeste, they each cummed and once that was done I got into the drivers seat, drove to McDonalds and ordered some food, once we received the food we went to Heather’s place and ate it, not too bad other than giving oral sex to Will.

Celeste: I ordered a pizza and answered the door while naked, the pizza delivery boy was clearly liking what he was seeing, I paid him, took the pizza and closed the door, all while Heather was with me in the room.

Will: As the losing of the game would be slave for a week we changed this dare, instead of being a sex slave for a week we decided to change it to be a sex slave for a day, Heather, Celeste and Julius picked as to who I would be a sex slave for and then send a message by phone, the person they picked is a close friend of Celeste, she did not make me go to where she was, instead she came to Heather’s place, as that is where we do most of the dares, and then tortured me, she denied me to cum and constantly caused me to edge, if I accidentally cummed she spanked me, she also tied me up and spanked me a lot then, a few times she also hit my balls, this really hurt, about two hours into her torturing me that way I gave up as I could not take it anymore and had a fail myself.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:26 PM   #32
DragonGirl

Heather: I chose Celeste to fist me anally, this was a little annoying as I had never gotten anything that large in my ass and it hurted, but overall it was not too too bad, she fisted my ass for about 10 minutes.

Julius: There are no train tracks that have passenger trains in the town that I live in, the only trains that pass by on the only train track we have here is cargo trains, so once again, this is a dare that we could not do.

Celeste: I chose not to do this and instead lose a life

Will: It has never been mentioned that there is a beach, none of us know where you might have gotten this information from, again a dare that can not be completed.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:02 PM   #33
Imriel

Celeste, organize a private dance party where your 20 friends are invited. Or do this at a club if you dare.

Wear a tight top, short skirt and sexy panties, preferably see-through ones. No bra. Put fresh batteries into the vibrator, stuff it into your pussy and turn it on full speed. Dance as sexy as possible with your friends until the batteries run out. You have to cum at least three times while grinding different persons or you fail the task.

Have fun.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:11 PM   #34
MasterO2
getDare Devil

I'm not sure who's up for the next dare but here is one you can all take part in.

Go to a hardware/plumbing store and buy a 2" PVC pipe coupler, it should have rather smooth and rounded ends but if it is rough at all get yourself a piece of sand paper and sand off any rough edges. When you get home position one of the girls on a short coffee/end table in front of an open window. Tie her in a position similar to in this link .

http://aussiesextherapy.com/wp-conte...-3_cleaned.jpg

Now lube and work the coupler into her pussy so it holds her gaping hole wide open. Pour in an unsweetened carbonated water beverage until full and Take turns drinking from her pussy through a straw and refilling it with fresh soda water. After you have all had a few drinks from her soda fountain refill it again and drop an Alke-selzer down her hole and prepare for the giggles.
Old 08-14-2017, 08:29 PM   #35
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
I'm not sure who's up for the next dare but here is one you can all take part in.

http://aussiesextherapy.com/wp-conte...-3_cleaned.jpg
When posted this was Will's turn, also, the link does not work

Next is my ( heather ) turn
Old 08-14-2017, 08:43 PM   #36
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Default sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
When posted this was Will's turn, also, the link does not work

Next is my ( heather ) turn
The pic must have been moved since I found it and wrote this task so here is a link to a similar one http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FxwkTfrqB6.../s1600/004.jpg
Old 08-14-2017, 10:09 PM   #37
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
Heather: The dare that was said was too close to involving complete strangers and too long for public nudity, therefore we all decided that I did not have to do this dare, instead of this dare .....

Julius: In the town that we live in there are no buildings with 7 floors or more so I was unable to do this dare as it was described, instead of that .....
I do like the way you altered both dares to suit your limits and locations.
Keep on going!

Oh right, you can skip this post as there's no dare...
Old 08-14-2017, 11:05 PM   #38
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Heather,

Make a wheel of misfortune while naked:
You can keep it simple by using a lot of post-it's and a bottle, or build an actual wheel.

Change options into following:
- put new object into mouth (remove existing ones)
- apply 2 clothespins anywhere on body
- add new object into pussy
- call a friend to join (make sure he makes up for missed turns)
- 4 spanks barehand anywhere on body
- put new object into ass (remove existing one)
- fuck pussy with objects inside (use fingers if none)
- 2 spanks with object of choice, anywhere on body
- 5 minute break for players (not for subject)
- add another turn for everyone playing
- write disgraceful word onto body
- add new object into mouth
- put new object into pussy (remove existing ones)
- 3 spanks barehand onto each ass cheek
- melt an ice cube onto back
- turn subject around half a turn
- pull 2 clothespins if present, else apply 4
- fuck ass with object inside (use one of choice if none)

Bent over onto table, having feet tied to table legs and hands tied onto legs at opposite side.
Invite as many friends as you (and the rest of you) like, but make sure to have at least 3 players besides subject.
They will be playing at least 20 turns total, but each one of them should have equal number of turns. So, if for example 3 are playing, they will all play 7 rounds, as 3x6=18 is lower than 20, ending at 21 turns total. If 4, 5 or 10 are playing, total is exactly 20.
Each player has to end it's turn before next player takes a spin.

Should any objects fall off/out when not supposed to, current player gets a bonus-spin after putting objects back into position.

Hope you all enjoy!
Have fun!

Last edited by MrCrazy; 08-14-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:21 PM   #39
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Julius,

Walk around for 2 hours without underwear, dropping a string approximately 1 1/2 ft from both your trouser legs.
Attach one string to your dick, other string to your balls. Do not tighten too much!
Also, I suggest using rubber bands to connect a shoelace onto string, so it seems shoelaces are untied, and you are protected from heavy shocks by snapping of the rubber band. (If you use those elastics, bring a lot of spares)

Now, others are free to take you anywhere, and to step onto strings whenever they feel like. (if rubber bands snap, you are to replace them while dropping pants)

Have fun!

Last edited by MrCrazy; 08-14-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:35 PM   #40
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Celeste,

Similar to Julius:
Walk around for 2 hours.
Wear a skirt or dress above knees, having 2 strings drop approximately 1/2 ft below.
Have 1 string attached to an enjoyable object inside your pussy, the other one to something up your ass. Wear underwear as well.
No rubber bands for you, as there are no body-parts to be tied.

Others will take you somewhere they like to, and try pulling those strings anytime.
If they manage to pull something out, you have to put it back into position while dropping underwear and lifting skirt.

Have fun!
Old 08-15-2017, 06:45 AM   #41
exslave

Will

Put the dildo in your ass and leave it in for 24 hours, only time you can take it out is if you need to go to the washroom

Heather

The four of you roll one die each, this will decide some rules
Julius has a lower number than Heather = condom allowed
Julius has a higher number than Heather = no condom
Celeste has a lower number than Heather = Allowed to orgasm
Celeste has a higher number than Heather = Not allowed to orgasm
Will has a lower number than Heather = Guess before guy orgasms
Will has a higher number than Heather = guess after guy orgasms

You will invite as many guys as possible and a minimum of 8 have to show up and participate in the dare, excluding Will and Julius, Heather will be naked and blindfolded. The guys will fuck Heather in her vagina, heather has to guess who is fucking her, if heather guesses wrong 3 times for the same person then she will have to allow this guy to fuck her again at a time and place of his choosing within the next month, during that fucking heather will also need to be completely naked, no matter where the guy decides to fuck her.

If orgasms for heather are not allowed and she does have one, then each person gets that option available too, for each time she orgasms.

If Heather has to guess before the guy cums and she fails to guess correctly before he sprays his load in her, then heather will also need to give blowjobs while being fucked for this dare

First guess correct: Heather can make Celeste, Julius or Will do 1 rounds of this dare instead of herself ( with condoms or anal fucking )
Second guess correct: Heather can make Celeste do 1 rounds of this dare instead of herself ( with condoms, heather stays blindfolded )
Third guess correct: Heather has one free pass that she does not need to guess correctly
Old 08-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #42
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default For the guys

Girls' dares to come

For the Guys

THONG PLUS They or he wear(s) a sexy thong plus black thigh high stockings
from dawn to dusk while I work or run errands under their/his clothes

PANTYHOSE They or he wear(s) pantyhose with their/his cock tuck between their/his legs
held in by the pantyhose from dawn to dusk while they/he work(s)
or run(s) errands

STRIP CLUB They/he will go to a strip Club locked in chastity and get a up to 3 lap dances
The girls attendance would be fun but is optional.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Old 08-15-2017, 10:55 AM   #43
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default For the Girls

For the Girls

SQUIRT OFF: Off: The girls masturbate to each other and the first one to squirt on the other wins and the loser has to do a dare on her own.

SEX TOY: They or she have to demonstrate the use of their favorite sex toy

SHORT SKIRT SHOPPING: They or she has to go to Walmart wearing a short skirt and no panties and buys only lacy thong(s), sex lube, condoms and a single banana to bring back home
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Old 08-19-2017, 08:16 AM   #44
DragonGirl

These dares were done yesterday, we will do more today and tomorrow

Heather: We changed the dare from one week to one day, and from 3 times a day to 5 different people on this day, 3 female and 2 males chosen by Julius, Will and Celeste from the 20, the 3 females they chose that accepted were 2 female friends from Celeste and one from Julius, all around our ages but I am not sure of their exact age, they used toys and stimulated me to orgasm, the first person was early in the morning around 7am, the second girl was around 10am, the third girl was around 3pm, each of the girls fisted me, this kind of hurt again, just like the anal fisting that Celeste did before, for the two guys, they fucked me with a condom on, the first guy was around 12 while the second was around 8pm, after they fucked my pussy and cummed in their condoms while fucking me, they also fisted me to orgasm. Each of the sessions was done with the windows and blinds open on the main floor. Other than Celeste and Julius nobody else came to watch.

Julius: I went to the park together with Heather after dark, we went to a bench that is close to some bushes, I went into the bushes, stripped naked and put a blindfold on, Heather then went to hide my clothes while I masturbated for a little, when Heather came back I took of the blindfold and ran to the closest bench that I could see from where I was, once I was there I looked around and saw that I had one piece of clothes there, which was my boxers, I picked it up with some difficulty using my mouth and then stepped over the bench, did not really jump, just climbed over, and then crawled under the bench, this got some mud on myself and my clothes as it rained earlier in the day, I then carried the piece of clothing, which was still being held by my mouth, back to the first bench and dropped it on there. Heather then hid it in the bushes for me while I went to an other bench, repeated it but I dropped it when I crawled under the bench this time, this was my tshirt, I then picked it up normally, went to the bench, handed the shirt to Heather telling her I dropped it and then ran to the next bench, there was no clothing pieces there that I saw so I went to look for the next bench which did have my pants, I did not drop my pants and was able to complete that piece of clothing dare, then I ran to a few more benches and lastly found my two sandals tied together, carrying these properly was also easy and I completed the dare after taking them to the bench, with this I then put on my boxers, pants and sandals and went to Heather’s home.

Celeste: Just as a note, no, dog does not count for strangers, Will has a rather large German Sheppard that he decided to take to Heather’s place for this dare. We were very careful with this dare as we wanted to be sure that his dog would not bite me instead of lick me, so first we used some sauce on spoons, then on our fingers and hands, he didn’t seem to be interested in biting at all which is good, next Will and Julius applied the sauce to my pussy, they purposely also made some sauce go inside my pussy by using a large syringe / dropper that they sucked the sauce up with and then pushed it inside my pussy before emptying it that way, the sauce used was some sauce that we first tried out to see if it would hurt if applied to my pussy, it did not, so that is why they did this, once the sauce was applied both externally and internally, Will took his dog to me, I spread my legs as far as possible as he directed the dog to my pussy, it didn’t take long for the dog to start licking the meat flavoured sauce of me and from inside me, all while Heather, Will and Julius made sure the dog was not going to bite me. His tongue regularly went a little inside me and constantly licked my clit, this was very embarrassing but at the same time very stimulating, after the dog was licking for a little I had an orgasm but the dog did not stop licking for a while, after a while he finally stopped licking and I was allowed to go wash myself off.

Will: This was an annoying dare, the behaving like a cat was the hard part, I put the vibrator in my ass and then went on all fours, walked around and meowed, when I went to sit down or lay down I did like a cat did, unfortunately, I ended up failing after pretending to be a cat for roughly an hour and a half because they asked me something and I answered.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:39 AM   #45
DragonGirl

Heather: I send a text message to all 20 people, I had not mentioned this but out of these 20 people, 10 are male and 10 are female, on the morning the day before I did the dare, as stated in the dare I said my address and time of dare, I also said that it is a dare and that I would be tied up naked and able to get anything sexual done to me for the full two hours, in my living room I have a sturdy beam that is used as a support for the second floor that I can put things around so we got the rope tied around that and then got my hands tied to the rope above my head effectively making me unable to move further than about 20 centimetre from where I got tied up. After my hands were tied up Will and Julius both used an other rope, one for each leg, these ended up getting tied up around the couches that I have and that we moved to either side of me rather than where they normally are. Naturally by this point I was already completely naked and this is when we started the dare. When I stripped naked and got tied up there were already 6 out of the 20 invited people plus Celeste, Will and Julius. For the start of the dare an alarm was set for two hours and Will, Julius and some of the visitors started to fondle me which shortly after turned into fingering and a little later than that into fucking ( with a condom )by the end of the dare I was fucked by 7 guys and got stimulated by 3 girls ( this includes Julius, Will and Celeste ) while when I was not being touched or fucked I got the rabbit vibrator put inside me on max speed. Once the alarm was done I was rather tired and had multiple orgasms myself. Will untied my legs first and then my hands. After this was done I rested, while naked, right there in the living room with everyone else and talked for a while longer.

Julius: Each of them used toys on me and did all sorts of things to which I failed because I cummed.

Celeste: I put the rabbit inside me on max speeds, this was very stimulating and then started to watch porn, as I was watching porn I knew I could not make it for the full two hours so I started to think if I should invite somebody but they would probably not arrive in time or if I should let the dog that was brought over again, fuck me, but that would be very humiliating and really something I do not want to do, however, I did not want to lose either, eventually I gave in and had an orgasm and failed my dare.

Will: I refused to do the toilet slave dare as I find that very gross, sure for pee it is acceptable for the dares but I do not want to do that at all, so I refused this and lost my last life, I am now out of the game.

Heather: I didn’t feel like doing the dare, not because it was too daring but because I didn’t feel like orally pleasuring a lot of people, so I chose not to do this dare, I also did not lose anything before yet so I could afford it.

Julius: Due to Heather not doing her dare I could not do my dare either making it that I did not lose a life either as it is out of my control.

Celeste: I invited all 20 people but only 13 showed up, I wore a top that really hugs my body, a short skirt which comes to roughly halfway down my thighs and panties, for the panties it was just regular briefs as I do not have any sexy panties. I put the vibrator inside me on max speed and then started to dance and grind with the people, the guys seemed to like it and so did I, The vibrator was very stimulating and I managed to hold on until the batteries died out after about two and a half hours, it was very exhausting but I succeeded the dare, sometime during the dancing my skirt was also removed leaving me in the top and panties.

Will: As I am out of the game this dare went to one of the others, we chose to do a random draw to decide who gets the dare and will do that for each of the dares that I am normally supposed to do, due to that this dare was for Celeste.

Celeste: This dare was supposed to be for will but due to him being out of the game I ended up doing drawing the short straw. We all went to the hardware store, purchased a coupler like you said, we did have to use some sand paper on it, Heather, Julius and Will tied me up as shown in the picture with some changes but nothing major in front of an open window as was said to be done. Heather lubed up the coupler and then inserted it carefully inside my pussy. After this was done they filled me up with carbonated water, this felt really really weird, once that was done Heather and Julius were drinking from it while Will did not as he is not in the game anymore, they refilled my pussy 3 or 4 times and then at the end did not use the alke-sezler because neither of us were sure if it would really hurt or anything like that, we did not want to risk it, Heather and Julius did decided that I completed this dare. Just as an FYI, this was done before my own dare, before the 13 friends showed up.

More dares will be done today
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk