Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2018, 03:05 PM   #16
toiletface

Damn I've just now seen your ad. It says that you are Egyptian, that's so hot I've always fantasized about serving an Egyptian mistress. Makes me think of Cleopatra.

Too bad it didn't work out!
Old 02-21-2018, 10:35 PM   #17
HoneyBunny13

Alright, giving it one last try.

I AM THE QUEEN OF ALL SUBS

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT SUB

My biggest kink one is bladder control/desperation, second biggest kink is orgasm denial/edging.

My other kinks include:semi public, ice play, cbt, ropes, stubbornness (I'll elaborate once you message me), and so on. (I'm still exploring, and perhaps you'll help me discover a new kink or two).

Hard Limits: blood, gore, vomit, full public, social suicide, scat. You know, the usual.

Home page & sig created by Mr.Dan
Old 02-26-2018, 09:52 PM   #18
HoneyBunny13

Okay, NOW last try. :P

My biggest kink one is bladder control/desperation, second biggest kink is orgasm denial/edging.

My other kinks include:semi public, ice play, cbt, ropes, stubbornness (I'll elaborate once you message me), and so on. (I'm still exploring, and perhaps you'll help me discover a new kink or two).

Hard Limits: blood, gore, vomit, full public, social suicide, scat. You know, the usual.

Old 02-27-2018, 12:07 AM   #19
submedmad

Hello Mistress
Im 19yo male
Im a sissy slave
My likes : cbt, cum eating, ass play, edging, denying, feet, cross dressing, humiliation
Limits: public
Old 02-27-2018, 12:55 AM   #20
sizi
getDare Sweetheart

Hi bunny
Im 24yo male slave

please post here
Looking for mistress

20 male from czech
edges before cum 103/100
Nickname: Sissy Pain slut

non erect dick size: 5cm
Old 03-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #21
HoneyBunny13

Update: Still searching.

Old 03-08-2018, 01:06 PM   #22
idontcare1305

Default please read

i would love to be your slave mistress. i can imigane being tied on my floor needing to piss so bad and you not letting me go. i will be squirming and rolling all around the floor. i would love to talk to you further and have a skype session as soon as possible. i totally understand that you wont show yourself and wont expect you to for a while if you keep me that long. please kik or skype me at idontcare1305. or you can just respond on here but i would love to talk to you further
Old 03-08-2018, 04:29 PM   #23
HoneyBunny13

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontcare1305 View Post
i would love to be your slave mistress. i can imigane being tied on my floor needing to piss so bad and you not letting me go. i will be squirming and rolling all around the floor. i would love to talk to you further and have a skype session as soon as possible. i totally understand that you wont show yourself and wont expect you to for a while if you keep me that long. please kik or skype me at idontcare1305. or you can just respond on here but i would love to talk to you further
...interesting gd name and Skype. Sent you a message.

Old 03-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #24
Swipeqt

Hey, I would be interested as 18yo man from Sweden!
my contacts:
Kik: alessoanton

Last edited by Swipeqt; 03-09-2018 at 12:16 PM. Reason: fixing kik name
Old 03-11-2018, 12:03 AM   #25
cyberfriend
Baby Member

Hello Kai! Not sure if you're still looking but I'd be interested in being your sub! I am a trans girl and I've always been into edging and denial stuff and have dabbled a bit in bladder control. My profile probably still looks a little barren, I've only just recently made this account after not having been on this site for years, but I hope that isn't to much of a turn off, hah. I live in the Midwest of America and I will probably have to set up a new skype account if our relationship would get any further, but yeah. Anyway, I'd be honored to serve you, thanks for reading!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk