Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-07-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
FoxyCoxy1988

Default My Public Dare Bio

Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old guy who has been reading this site for several years now but I've only very rarely posted. However, I've just now decided to write up all of my daring experiences, in approximately chronological order and as best as I can remember them, to this site and group them under this thread. A couple of my dares I have already posted to this site previously so I will just be copy and pasting them in at the appropriate time.

I'm afraid these aren't stories as such so I do not plan to make them pieces of literary genius but hopefully the SPG should be up to scratch! I will simply retell my experiences as best I can.

All of my dares/experiences are public or semi-public nude dares and will gradually increase in intensity as I go through the years. I'm sorry if some of the early ones seem tame but I want to list everything - I think you should fine that most of the later ones are suitable extreme! Some of my dares I've completed several times with slight variations - I'll try and highlight/explain this as best I can in the appropriate threads.

Each of my posts will include a self-contained dare/experience, and each one will be 100% with no embellishments and reported as accurately as I can remember. Up until January 2009 I usually just set my own dares, or trying to encourage people to dare me on chatrooms etc. However, since the beginning of this year I have more and more often been leaving my dare down to the fate of a coin toss; the initial coin toss determining whether or not I do a dare and subsequent tosses determining the severity/length/details of the dare (admittedly there have been several occasions where I've wimped out of what I should have done but on the whole I've been quite good).

I hope you enjoy this and welcome any feedback or new and extreme dare suggestions!

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 08-07-2009 at 09:19 AM.
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to FoxyCoxy1988 for this post:
Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #2
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Games As A Child

These must have been my earliest naked experiences when I was about 7 or 8 years of age. We used to be close friends with a family from up the road (before they emigrated to New Zealand) and the mum and children would often come over. The girl, let's call her Susie, was one year older than me and we were quite close friends. I'm afraid it was so long ago that the details are now fuzzy but I remember we used to play lots of strip games - often going the whole way! I remember getting caught by my mum once and being told I shouldn't be doing that but I think I was too young to understand!

I was actually in New Zealand last year and went and met Susie again - we actually had a bit of a (quite awkward!) chat about these games so she obviously stills remembers. I wonder if there's any potential for the future?

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 08-07-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:20 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Going off just your first two posts, it's looking good. Nice idea to archive your experiences here. I'll look forward to reading more
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Swimming Pool

I went to a local 'fun' (i.e. slides, lazy river etc) swimming pool with a friend of mine, lets call him Simon, before going to secondary school so I was probably around 9 or 10 years old. I can't remember precisely how or what occurred but I ended up pulling my shorts down and taking them off whilst underneath a bridge in the lazy river in order to get some Pokemon cards (as a bet of sorts with Simon). I think they were only off for a few seconds and luckily nobody came round the corner but, this being my first time naked in public, it certainly got my heart racing! I remember Simon vaguely 'threatening' to tell my Dad how I got the new Pokemon cards whilst we were in the car driving home afterwards - think that scared me quite a lot also!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Waiting in the Car

Another time, probably at around the same stage in my life as the last post, my Dad and brother had gone into the local hospital for some sort of routine appointment and I'd remained in the car parked up at the side of a busy road leading to the hospital. I've no idea what motivated me to do this but I decided to undress in the car, other cars were driving past but thankfully you don't get trucks etc up that way so no-one could see it. I had just stripped completely naked when I saw a bloke and his kid walking along the pavement only a few metres behind the car I was in. I remember being really scared and not sure what to do so I lay out across the floor of the back of the car and flew my clothes over me so that they covered my private areas and bits and pieces of the rest of my body! I remember being (naively) worried that the man would think I was dead or injured or something and try to break into the car to help me, thus meaning I'd have to reveal my full nudity! Unsurprisingly no such incident occurred but the man did give me a funny look as he walked past. As soon as they were clear I sat back up and, shaking quite a lot, got dressed pronto!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
FoxyCoxy1988

Default The Holly Bush

I'm afraid this is a slightly boring dare but it was very risque for me at the time (this also happened before I went to secondary school). Looking back on it I'm sure there must have been other dares I completed that helped build me up to this but I can't remember anything. This actually still rates as a fairly risque dare for me as it is pretty much the only time I've attempted something like this with family members in close proximity (you'll see with some of my later dares that I tend to leave the house before getting naked so as to reduce the risk of my parents catching me).

Anyway, it was the early afternoon and my dad was out at work, my brother was playing a computer game and my mum was working in her bedroom. I was obviously in a daring mood because I decided to run the length of the garden naked (maybe 20m) and retrieve a football which had been kicked into a holly bush at the end of the garden. Maybe this doesn't sound too bad but both my mum and brother's room overlook the garden and, whilst I was fairly sure my brother would be zoned out in front of the computer for hours, I had no real way of knowing whether my mum would get up and come to the kitchen or something (which also looks out on the back garden) - the upstairs windows of both neighboring houses also give a nice easy view of our back garden. I hid my clothes in the toilet just off our kitchen and ran out the back door and to the holly bush, retrieving the ball (and getting scratched in the process) and dashing back inside. Nobody saw (as far as I know!) but I don't think it's a dare I would repeat now (not with my family around) despite the fact that many of my other dares have got a lot more extreme!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Sleepovers and the Windowsill

My memories from my early years of secondary school (as I was aged 11 to 13) are that of me building up my exhibitionist tendencies. I remember several trips to the back garden at night, masturbating and generally running/rolling around it naked (I'm surprised I never got caught by my parents to be honest).

I also had a close friend from school who lived just up the road from me and used to come round quite regularly to sleepover. Being at that hormonal age I think I used to push him to play truth and dare with me and whilst nothing ever happened between us (nor did I want it to) we did end up doing lots of dares naked, usually stuff in the house. One particular dare I remember (which he was scared about and I was pushing for us to do) is us both leaving the front of the house at night in shorts, boxers and a t-shirt. We then walked down the road (which is well lit and busy by day but we didn't see any vehicles at whatever time this was) lined by houses for about 50m before taking a right turn into a most unlit and unmade road (again lined by houses on both sides), taking off our t-shirts and walking along this for about 30m to its end. Here we took off our shorts (so we're just in boxers) and retraced our steps down the unmade road. At the left turning into the main road (and back up towards my house) I managed to convince him to take his boxers off so we both ran naked, hearts thumping, up the road for 50m to get back into my house - this is the first memory I have of being naked outside on the road outside my house but I have a suspicious feeling that I had probably done this dare before in order for me to have the guts to do it when my friend was around!

Probably the most embarrassing experience of my life also happened during these first couple of years of secondary school. I had several times enjoyed sitting/crouching naked on my windowsill (which is on the top floor) as cars and people passed outside. One time however my mum came into my room and caught me - I had to leap from the window sill as she opened my door and came in. I made up some pretense about shutting the windows (terrible excuse - how does that explain me being naked on a windowsill...) but I got a bit of a talking-to later by my parents telling me that I shouldn't be doing that sort of thing!

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 08-07-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #8
FoxyCoxy1988

Thanks for the response Koquillion - think I'll have a little break after 5 stories now and aim to add more tonight. I'm afraid it may take several weeks before I manage to get fully up-to-date though.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #9
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyCoxy1988 View Post
Thanks for the response Koquillion - think I'll have a little break after 5 stories now and aim to add more tonight. I'm afraid it may take several weeks before I manage to get fully up-to-date though.
No worries. I've been reading them as you've posted them.

I'd suggest you spread them out anyway. That way, you can keep people in suspense and have them guessing what came next.

Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #10
FoxyCoxy1988

Definitely will be spreading them out more as they get further on - the more recent ones tend to have taken longer to do the dares and I also obviously have more memory of them so can write about them in more detail (and will therefore write them up less quickly). Just want to get some of the tamer ones out the way and get onto the juicy ones - rest assured though I have a sheet of A4 paper with lots of scribbling of individual dares on so I should be able to keep them coming for a few weeks yet!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:12 AM   #11
callofduty4

good job like the past ones
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #12
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Naked in America

When I was in year 8 (aged 13) I went on a football tour to Florida. Most of the trip we were staying in hotels but for 3 nights we were with an American home-stay family. My family consisted of the two parents, a son my age and a daughter who was a couple of years younger than me (who seemed very hot to me at the time and, on a side-track, had a rather impressive acrobatic throw-in technique).

When we'd be staying at the hotel I remember trying to work up the courage to go skinny-dipping at night in the hotel pool (which was outdoors and overlooked by lots of rooms) but I couldn't work up the guts. Similarly I wasn't brave enough to pretend I'd lost/forgotten my key (whilst swimming during the day) and walk down to reception in my swimwear to get a new one. However, whilst staying with the America family I did manage to work up the courage for a quick skinny dip in their pool! It was at some point in the morning and the father was at work, but everyone else was at home and there was also a cleaner in a room which had glass doors looking out over the pool. I stripped off at the side of the pool, quickly swam 3 lengths and then ran back one length of the pool to get my clothes and put them on! I think this was the first time I'd skinny dipped (before in the swimming pool with my friend and Dad I hadn't swum anywhere) and I remember how good it felt swimming through the water naked - to be honest haven't done all much skinny dipping since and writing this makes me want to go out and do more!
Old 08-09-2009, 02:11 PM   #13
FoxyCoxy1988

Sorry guys just spent a good 30 minutes remembering and typing up a long post today and then lost it when I clicked 'Post' (I'd even copied it as a back-up but somehow messed that up too!). Can't be bothered to write it up again now so you'll have to wait for the next instalment!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #14
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Keeping Fit

Right so here is the one I wrote up yesterday and lost...I'm afraid I'm going to try and shorten it a bit because I'm too dispirited to do it to the same level of detail again!

I'm quite a keen runner and there is a 20 minute circuit I do from my house regularly. For the first 2 minutes or so it involves running through a built-up area on 'busy' (i.e. plenty of cars down them in the day, less so at night) roads with houses on both sides. After that you turn onto a smaller road that just leads to a few houses (which are on the right hand side) and which has a grassy area about 12ft wide on the left hand side (with lots of benches so people can sit and look out at the sea) before a steep embankment leads down to the beach. If you follower this smaller road along it starts descending down to the beach (although there is a barrier to prevent vehicles getting through). When I get down to the beach I used to run along the promenade (where there is nowhere to hide from anybody else out on it) before going back up another 'road' that leads to a main road with houses (and a public car park). I never run far along this main road, pretty much just round another vehicle barrier at the top (so nobody could really see me from the houses but you still have to run in obvious view of the car park). The route back was just retracing my footsteps there. Anyway, I've done this run lots of times as a normal training run but it also became a fairly regular dare of mine - I'd sneak out the house (as I live with my parents), strip off in our drive way and then do the entire thing naked. I probably first did this dare when I was 15 or so and did it on and off up until I was approximately 18. I have only ever done it at night (probably leaving between 11pm and 1am) but thinking of pushing it and going out a few hours earlier (maybe 9pm???) this winter because at least it will be dark then (think I might be too chicken to do the residential bit at this time though!). As I've done this dare so many times I'm not going to go through each one in detail but rather I'll try and highlight some of my more interesting experiences doing it....for all of these stories its probably good to remember that my clothes aren't really anywhere nearby and in each instance I had no option other than to somehow make my way home naked! Although the route only takes 20 minutes when I run it seriously, naked for a dare I'm guessing it took about an hour to complete...

I remember the first time I tried to do this I walked down to the beach first and was just planning to strip off there (so that way I could skip the residential areas). However, when I got down to the promenade I couldn't get up the nerve and after seeing 3 sets of people about I chickened out and went home!

I think the first time I actually worked up the guts to do it I went for the whole thing straight away and stripped off in my drive. The run through the residential area went fine but just as I was turning into the smaller road (with a grassy area on one side) I saw a group of people about my age walking towards me. I veered off slightly onto the grassy bit and just ran straight past them - nobody made any obvious signs that they'd seen me but I can't see how they could have missed a completely naked guy (I don't even wear shoes when I'm doing nude dares) running straight at them in what was a reasonably lit area. Looking back on this I can't believe I ran straight past them - nowadays I'm a little more cautious and, whilst I still get caught and seen by people, I do tend to try and hide before they spot me! Anyway, I sprinted as fast as I could past this group and also blew past an older couple just turning down a footpath. The rest of my run was uneventful until I turned back onto my road on the return journey. As I said before I like to play the cautious approach and in residential areas will generally try and look round corners before throwing my naked body around them. For whatever reason I didn't do that this time and as I rounded the corner I saw a guy (that was about 20) walking up the road towards me. He'd already seen me so I just ran straight on past him, passing him on the pavement within a couple of feet! I remember being worried, probably irrationally, that he was going to get angry and violet but luckily for me it all went 'fine'.

Several times doing this dare I've been seen in the residential area by cars (who have beeped me). However, as far as I know, only twice have I been seen by a person on foot. The first of these just whistled at me from her garden as I ran by. The second time was slightly more terrifying! I was running back down the road on my way home and I had seen a girl walked up the road towards me (I think I was hiding behind a car or something at this point). I decided to run out onto the pavement and just run past her at this point. As I did so I realised too late that there was a guy on a bicycle on the road next to her! She exclaimed and the guy on a bike gave chase (I was now sprinting flat-out in the opposite direction!) also yelling, not aggressively, about a streaker! What particularly scared me as I was running away was that the guy on the bike sounded suspiciously like somebody from my school who I knew lived down this road - I was terrified he would recognise me as none of my friends know about this secret hobby of mine (although in the last couple of years a few have cottoned on to the fact that I'm fairly clothing liberal) and I really didn't want it getting out at school! Anyway, I had a bit of a headstart on this guy on a bike and sprinted back towards the beach, sliding/running down the grassy embankment for a little bit before lying down on it to catch my breath. He hadn't seen me go down it so I started edging along towards my house (taking a different route to the one I normally run along) for a bit before I ascended it again and continue back towards my house. However, as I came over the crest of this slope the guy on the bike (who was still around but again some way back) saw me and again gave chase! Flat-out sprinting I manage to loose him (or tire him out or bore him!) in the residential area and get home safely! I think though, purely because it was someone I knew on the bike, that this is the third most nervous I have been whilst completing a dare and the other two experiences (which you're going to have to wait quite a while to hear about!) were a lot more extreme and risky!

Another time as I peeked round the corner to my road I saw that there were people sitting on the wall of their front garden a few houses up from mine. I wasn't going to run past them in case they recognised me so I tried to circle round and approach my house from the other side. However, I was still worried that they might see me so I ended up going back towards the beach and sitting on a bench for about 30 minutes before managing to safely and easily get home.

Apart from the odd skinny dipping session there's only one other time I can remember that seems worth mentioning (surprisingly I don't think I've ever bumped into anyone whilst running along the beach part apart from once where there were a group of people just the other side of the barrier that marks my turn-around point so I wimped out and turned back early). As I said earlier there is a car park just before my turn-around point and I think, bar this one time, it's always been empty. However, this time two of the cars had occupants. One had a woman in it (who was parked facing me but she had her head down and was fiddling with something or reading something) and the other had two guys in it and was parked sideways on to where I planned to run. Anyway, I decided to go for it and complete the dare as normal. Running past them twice (as I go back the same way I come) I thought I'd got away with it but as I started running along the beach I heard two men running along behind me! I don't have any evidence that these were the guys from the car but I'm fairly certain they were (as there wasn't really anywhere else two men could have come from without me seeing them!). I've got no idea how close they got but I'm guessing they were close enough to see me if I could hear them - fortunately all my training (running this route clothed in the day!) paid off and I outpaced them and got home without any other problems!

Having recounted those stories I'm feeling a little nostalgic for this old and favourite dare of mine (guess it was the first time I'd spent a long time naked in public). My dares have moved on and have been a little more extreme recently but if anyone has any ideas to improve on this dare or make it more risky then I'd definitely be interested in hearing them! Sorry for the delay in posting this one but at the 1700 word mark I hope you can understand why I didn't want to type it up twice in one night - I only wish uni essays would roll off so easily!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
FoxyCoxy1988

Default I want to ride my bicycle!

Sorry for the delay - was away for the weekend and just started a summer placement so have been a tad busy moving into a new house the last couple of days.

My next dare experience involves a bicycle and rather a lot of alcohol...but I'm afraid it's probably not as exciting as it sounds!

I'd been at a BBQ party at a friends house (we were all 16) and enjoyed a few beverages so, completely inebriated, I decided to cycle home at about 3am. Now, luckily I didn't get stopped by the police or get run over by any cars so when I got 15 minutes away from my house (by foot, probably only a few minutes by bicycle) I decided to strip naked and cycle the rest of the way like that. I stuffed my clothes in my bag and set-off; I don't think I was seen by anyone, and was too drunk to care anyway, but this was the first time that I had been along more busy roads (than up near my housing estate). When I got home I pushed my dare even a little bit further by staying naked (normally I get dressed before I enter the house), walking through the house and masturbating lying out in the back garden - this was really risky for me because it was getting light by this time and my mum is a very early riser and both the kitchen (where she gets her cuppa in the morning) and her bedroom overlook the garden!

Writing this up has just reminded me of other dares I used to do during my younger years before I moved onto more public ones. They basically involved sneaking down into my back garden at night (whilst my parents were hopefully asleep) and then masturbating or doing some sort of activity (e.g. press-ups) whilst naked - looking back I'm surprised I never got caught as my parents aren't heavy sleepers!

Advertisements
Kink Talk