Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-12-2023, 12:58 AM   #1
petbowingtoDom
Baby Member

Heart Break unrealistic fantasy for cucks from a heartbroken, fearful, stupid pet

There is a specific guy I'm thinking about (that sometimes uses getdare as far as I know. If he happens to read out of curiosity for some weird chance, I hope he'll know his fearful and stupid pet is thinking about him) I would like to cuck another guy with, impossibly unrealistic unfortunately for sad reasons I won't get into (I have feelings for him but it's complicated).

This guy definitely wouldn't need to bruise you to get you crawling, his presence is very commanding, and whoever you are, I can pretty much guarantee he is better than you. It would be nice to see a man fully submitting to him and worship the ground he walks on. I don't think he would tolerate anything less. And I don't think he would allow you the priviledge of licking his cum. You shouldn't even think about it. Show the proper respect.

Greet him naked (and please, be fit! It would be quite disrespectful if you didn't take care to reduce as much as possible the disgust and contempt he'll feel for you. He is not there to see your fat rolls) on all fours already, chastity cage on to avoid offending him with the mere presence of your dick. Put the keys of it in his hands with great care. There can be just one cock in the room after all. Balls exposed in a humbler should you displease him in any way.

Focus on his needs, try to respectfully anticipate them. Show him every weakness that you have, everything you are insecure about, as soon as possible. Be thankful to even be allowed in the room and don't take it for granted.
petbowingtoDom is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cuck, cuckold, love, pet, pet play