Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-16-2017, 06:33 AM   #1
exgf

Default being cuckold by gf

anyone have idea to give me task, for being cuckold. but my girlfriend dont know if i'm into cuckold.
like:
-cuckold
-being blackmailed
-forced bi
-forced feminizations
-forced CEI
-Online humiliation
-verbal humiliation

limit;
-permanent
- scat
-face exposures
-financial
exgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:30 PM   #2
dmuse

Figure out what other guy(s) she's attracted to. Can be a celebrity or not. If you can coax it from her, find out any specific sexual fantasy she has with them.

Jack off while looking at pictures/videos of the guy(s), while imagining them fulfilling the fantasy she described to you (or just hooking up with her, otherwise).

If any of the guys happen to be someone you know, find a way to sneak a pair of her panties into his belongings. (Be sure to buy her another pair to replace the ones you took!)
dmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:01 PM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, I Dom cuckold couple in real life.
If you REALLY want the effect, she has to know, period, no questions ask. She has to humiliate you, pretty much Dom you, and tell you how worthless you are as a man. Ok, now, if you do decide to take the next step, and take a bull in, or a Dom, she has to find out what humiliates you the most. Some guys, it's dick size, then call in a bull, others call in a Dom, to control the relationship, and sissy the boy, put him in a cock cage, and of course the favorite clean up.

But the bottom line is, she has to know, you can't do this behind her back, ok boy.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:12 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exgf View Post
anyone have idea to give me task, for being cuckold. but my girlfriend dont know if i'm into cuckold.
First: get a good (steel) chastity device for gf to keep the keys. THEN when she has them could be the best time to mention it to her.....
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cuckold