Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2015, 04:42 AM   #1
WillAlwaysObey

Default Dare me with ice 18/F

I'm looking for some dares to do with ice and pain. I disobeyed an order so I deserve to be frustrated and hurting. I'm currently in denial so can't orgasm, however I can edge. I'm home alone for the next 4 hours to do dares. Dare this slut!

I've not been doing this very long so I don't know many likes/dislikes/limits so I'll just put what I know.

Likes: bondage, nipple play, pain, ice, humiliation, edging, denial, spanking and being made to feel like a worthless slut
Dislikes: anal
Limits: messy, bathroom control, photos/videos

Last edited by WillAlwaysObey; 12-07-2015 at 04:48 AM.
WillAlwaysObey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:05 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Neither have I ever tried the following dares nor know I anyone who did.

• Dare #1.
Do everything in chronological order as written in this dare. Go to your room to start your dare. Get naked and put on one of your tightest kinds of underwear, leaving your bra off. Dressed how you are, without being allowed to cover up any body parts of yours, you are going to get some ice. Go back to your room and put four ice cubes in your underwear.

You wrote in your signature that you only used the lowest speed of your very powerful 2 speed bullet, so far... Get your 2 speed bullet, place it on the your crotch (touching your underwear) and start edging for 5 minutes using the low speed. When done, start edging for 5 minutes on the high speed, but be careful not to have an orgasm.

• Dare #2.
Do everything in chronological order as written in this dare. Go to your room to start your dare. Strip yourself from all your clothing and go get some ice. Next, get some clothespegs and get back to your room. Take two ice cubes, one for each nipple, and start circling them around your nipples until they are molten. Take two clothespegs and put one on both your nipples. Next, take four ice cubes and slide them up and down your crotch. When all ice cubes are molten, put two clothespegs on each labia, so four total.

Get a matching set of underwear and wear them. Try to fit and place the clothespegs by spreading them and moving them until they are comfortable (if possible). Next, put on one of your tight jeans, a top, socks and other clothing if you want. Wear this outfit until either two hours past or the remaining time alone past, whichever is longer.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, ice, slut