Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #31
joeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeketheorc View Post
i say keep it up but id like you to explain how he lost when before it was said he won since she had the orgasm first
The bet wan't to see who would have an orgasm first. The best was to see if I would touch her first or if she'd crack and make me touch her. WHen I said that he didn't lose I didn't mean that anyone won.
joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #32
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice. Keep writing!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #33
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

This is good. Great, actually!

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #34
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

This was such a great story. Too bad it never got through to the slave part. I wish she dressed you up anyways.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #35
Coyote
getDare Addict

i just started to read this storfy and i would like you to continue
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:21 AM   #36
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

I was just saying I liked it. You guys he obviously won't finish it - It's a year old!

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #37
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Yea his last post is from nearly the end of last year. Be creative and imagine the finish for yourselves.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #38
joeman

Well hello everyone, so looks like I'm back. I kinda lost track of the site for the past.... year lol. Anyways, I read the story over and remembered the good times. I also read the posts about finishing the story so with a little critical thinking, I think I am able to recall the story pretty accurately and will begin finishing it soon.
joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:12 AM   #39
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

Yay! That's awesome! I look forward to reading the rest.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #40
shaman

okay, well i am ready to finish the story. and if you've noticed, my screen name changed because i thought this name better suits me. anyways, back underway

when we last left off, I had just lost the bet with my girlfriend and resultingly became her weekend slave.

I pleaded and begged for her to reconsider but she refused to be bargained down. After some minutes, i realized it was hopeless for me to expect her to back out of the bet and so I embarassingly asked her when she wanted my servitude. "this weekend!" she shouted as though she had already had something planned. I knew that she was familiar with my weekend schedule and that she knew that i was completely free this weekend so I didn't bother argueing but instead sat on the bed defeated. After getting her clothes on, she preceeded to walk to the kitchen and make us a snack as if nothing happened. However, I could see from the way she was acting that she was already cooking up the most evil plan for me this weekend.

Surely enough, friday arrived and as soon as I saw her in the morning before school, she gave me a kiss and told me that everything I needed for this weekend was in the trunk of her car and that I was the car and that I was to wait there for her after school. I pressed that the weekend started on saturday but she just asked a passing student when the weekend started and she excitingly yelled "friday after school! get the party started" anyways, I went through school that day, not wanting it to end but of course the inevitable 3:00 o'clock came by and I found myself waiting for her by her car. After what seemed like forever, she finally showed up. But before I could say anything, she told me that I was not to speak unless spoken to and that all my basic human rights were stripped from me this weekend while I served my "mistress" At this point, I had a slight idea of what this weekend might be like, because what she had just told me were both statements I used to tease her with. I'd crack woman jokes and tell her not speak unless spoken to and tease that women shouldn't be given human rights seeing as the serve their man. All these jokes were in good fun but this weekend, she was going to put them back on me. So we hopped in the car and of course I was forced to drive my mistress wherever she pleased. Before I could even motion to asking where we were going, she pulled out a gps and placed it on the dashboard. I was instructed to hit "proceed to destination" and drive. So as i turned on the car and looked to my rearview mirror to back-up, I see her face with a huge grin on it just before she said "hold on love, I almost forgot something. remember the little scenario you fantisized to me. the one over the phone, well I made a toy from it." I knew exactly what she was talking about, earlier I had fantisized to her about how if I won the bet I would buy one of those eletric butt plugs and make her wear it for the weekend so I ensure she does what she's told. so out of her purse comes this ungodly buttplug with this metal ring around it. "sorry love, butt I just couldn't afford a real electric buttplug so I just stuck a coupel of those shocking pens in this one and had my friend wire them to this remote to control you. My friend didn't get to finish it so she said not to switch the remote up all the way because the shock from the pens might cause a river of tears. Well, let's just hope you are cooperative enough that we need not see this river of tears." so she handed me the buttplug and some conductive gel/lube and watched as the oversized buttplug worked it's way in. "don't forget the chastity belt, love" she pulls out a female chastity belt then says, "i have an asian mother, what else did you expect her to give me before summer camp?" she locks it on me and says that this way the buttplug will remain in me until she removes the belt for me to use the bathroom after which, it will be reapplied. terrified, yet turned on, I slowly back the car out of her parking spot and begin to drive....
shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:22 PM   #41
Coyote
getDare Addict

I just noticed the new addition. Glad it is being continued
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:59 PM   #42
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman View Post
No i didn't forget. I was studying for my S.A.T. If you live in America i think you'll know what i'm talking about. If you don't, it's hell in test form.
try the leaving cert dude

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:57 AM   #43
shaman

I followed the GPS word for word wondering the whole time where it was taking me. Soon enough the gps took me onto the freeway, I then began to work my way over to the furthest lane over as usual. As soon as I got there, the GPS told me to get off at the next exit. I quickly battled my way over to the shoulder, all the while I could her my girl friend laughing to herself as she reached for the remote. But suddenly, just before I miss the exit a driver lets me merge into the furthest right land to miraculously catch the exit. Just as I let out a sigh of relief, I feel a tingle in my ass. I look over to my girlfriend who is holding the remote turning the dial slightly up, "that's for making fun of Asian drivers when you are no better. The plug will remain on until we get to our destination." reluctantly I kept driving. After a bit of time I realized that the road we were on leads us to San Francisco, that must be where she is taking me, but why?

For the next couple miles my mind was accupied with thoughts as to why she was taking me to the city. Then a jolt of electricity brought me back to earth, before I could even turn to her and ask what that was for she tells me, " Stay under the speed limit, slave" she then giggled and gave me a very loving kiss and reached her hand into my pants. As soon as she touched the chastity belt she looked at up and said, "oh yeah, I forgot about that, oh well. And to think, I was gonna test your concentration with some road head. But don't you worry, I'll turn up the dial enough to keep you from day dreaming." and with that, the same jolt of electricity hit me again, but this time it was here to stay....

..... We had been driving for a while when the GPS finally came to life again and told me to take the next exit onto the freeway, defintely going to the city. I began to pick up speed so I could take the exit and math the speed of the cars on the freeway but as soon as I took the onramp I saw a line of cars stopped ahead of me. I slammed on the brakes and came to a screetching halt no more than a couple feet from the nearest car. Without any time to explain my side, my girlfriend began to yell at me about how I almost put us into an accident. She slapped me and turned up the dial even more. At this point the electricity was stimulating my prostate and I couldn't help but moan from the pleasure. I received two more slaps. "shut-up you dirty whore!!! hehe, I don't want to here your mouth until I tell you to speak! Hehe." she then grabbed a red ball-gag and put it on me. I instantly quieted down so she could take it off. " oh no slave, you are not getting off that easy. Looks to me like we have three miles of rush hour to get through and I want to hear you moan fo eerything foot of it... Or should I turn up the voltage and help you out?" immediatly I began to moan into my gag, it felt so good combined with the buttplug. But that quickly changed when the cars passing by began to honk and laugh at me. I was so embarrassed that almost all feelings of pleasure quickly vanished.

After the road cleared up my girlfriend removed the gag, "this is no fun when no one is around to see." But out of anger I turned to her an yelled " Fuck you!!!". Her smile quickly went away and was replaced with the most anger I have ever seen come out of her. "what the fuck did you just say to me!?! Stop the damn car right now! How dare you speak to your girlfriend like that!?!!! I said stop the fucking car!!!" There was no giggles following that sentence, as soon as the car was parked on the shoulder, she ordered me into the back seat. She then put he seatbelt around me, pulled it to it's maximum, and let it go. The seatbelt was no in child lock mode so it could only retract until unbuckled. She tightened it around me so I couldn't move an inch. She cuffed both of my wrists to the handlebar on the door and re-applied the gag onto me. Luckily the backseats had tinted windows so no one could see me. She got into the drivers seat put the car in drive, looked back at me "you know, I was going to take you to the city so we could shop for some nice girl clothes that fit you comfortably. Now you are going to have to wear the clothes that I out-grew." she then grabbed the remote and spun the dial to it's absolute maximum an threw it at me for which it fell under the seat in front of me. Instantly I felt the buttplug electrify like I've never felt before. The shocks were so intense that I felt it in my penis. Seconds into the torture I began screaming into my gag and tears began to run down my face, A CONSTANT FLOW OF TEARS!!!! There was no pleasure in this pain. I could not help but to Cry and scream. "you better get used to it slave, it's a long drive home."........
Old 12-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #44
shaman

keep going anyone?
Old 12-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #45
Atelo

Yes, I really like this story.
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Atelo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk