Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-16-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
Volt Switch

Default Card Game of denial and fun (gender neutral)

What you need
  • Regular deck of cards (52+2 jokers)
  • Rope
  • Dildo or similar
  • Butt plug

Rules

To orgasm, one needs to reach a set amount of score between 10 and 300. You can decide this yourself or have someone decide for you (even the random number generator). Lower target score means shorter game and shorter amount of denial, higher target score results in longer denial. Low target scores with the easy mode can grant an orgasm almost daily while higher target scores with hard mode can end up with months of denial.

Each card has a value of the number represented on it. Face cards have the values of 11 (Jack), 12 (Queen) and 13 (King). Aces have a value of 1. One card is drawn each day and the value of that card is added to the score. In example drawing a King on the first day will set you on a score of 13 and drawing a card of 5 will result in 13+5=18. This continues until the target score is reached.

When a card is drawn, it is not put back into the deck until the target score is reached or a Joker is drawn on hard mode.

When a card is drawn, its value is added to the current score, but each card also has a task related to it. If a task is failed in any way, the card is put aside but the value is not added to the current score.

Each suit of the deck has a different meaning and will give different tasks.

Meaning of the different suits

Hearts

Hearts are pleasure. For this one you need a dildo or a similar object you feel comfortable using. The amount of minutes you will be fucking the dildo for is equal to the value of the card times two. Thus the time will be somewhere between 2 minutes and 26 minutes. Now remember that you are not allowed to orgasm so your sole purpose is to give as much pleasure to the dildo as possible. Make sure it's satisfied when you are done. A suction cup one would be ideal for this, but anything safe you can use will do.

Diamonds

Diamonds are good, firm spankings to the ass or alternatively to any sensitive area you might prefer. No wimpy hits. Because a few pats don’t satisfy anyone, the number of spanks are equal to the card’s value times ten. So 1 becomes 10 and 13 becomes 130. These spanks are to be performed all at once and as hard as possible. It’s only once a day after all so better not hold back.

Spades

Spades are going to give your ass a nice workout. Now if you are not experienced with anal, I suggest you divide the cards’ values in half. So 1 becomes 0,5 and 13 becomes 6,5. If you are more experienced, take the values as they are. The numbers represent the hours you will spend with your butt plug in. These hours don’t need to be consecutive, but need to be performed during the same day the card was lifted from the deck. Be safe and don't be afraid to add more lube when needed.

Clubs

Clubs will have you tied in some form of bondage for quite some time. Especially with the bigger cards you might want to try out some body harnesses that you can wear for longer periods. Each card’s value is what it says on the card and the number represent the hours you will spend in bondage. Like with the anal tasks, these hours do not need to be consecutive, but need to be performed during the same day the card was drawn from the deck. In addition you can’t use the same type of bondage two times in a row.

Jokers

How Jokers affect your gameplay depend greatly on whether you want to play on easy mode or hard mode.

Easy mode means that Jokers are essentially get out of jail free cards. Even if you have not reached the amount of points you are playing for, you can have an orgasm. If this feels too easy but you are afraid of trying the hard mode, a moderate version may be played where a Joker grants a ruined orgasm instead of a fully satisfying one.

Hard mode means that you could be one point away from an orgasm and then have it taken away from you. Twice, if you are unlucky. Drawing a Joker when playing on hard mode means that the game resets. All cards get put back into the deck and the deck is then shuffled. No orgasms are allowed until the previously set amount of score is reached again. To avoid possibly being stuck in a loop of resetting games, a Joker may be removed from the deck after it has been drawn once.

Spoiler:
I lack some items and the courage to try this myself, so I would be really happy about some feedback. I might develop this further or make new games if someone is actually interested. If you have difficulties picking your target score, send me a PM and I'll try to pick something for you. :)

Likes orgasm denial, teasing, pain, spanking
Dislikes penetration, writing lines, wedgies
Interested in being a little, anal
Limits edging, permanent, pics/video/audio, public, pee, poop

Last edited by Volt Switch; 03-16-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Volt Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:50 PM   #2
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

nice dare. I'm not that into denial (can't keep hands off longer than 1 or 2 days ) But i think a nice dare for people who like some denial and some randomness.

Btw: Because hearts are "pleasure" you should exchange "using dildo" to masturbating for guys - I think for the most guys some stroking is more pleasure than fucking his ass with a dildo

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
Volt Switch

Thank you Leuler! I was also thinking about changing the pleasure task to be more appropriate for the guys but the whole thing ended up being a bit long anyways so I decided not to do it. From what I've seen there are at least some guys who are into anal here, so maybe it'll suit some people. I might do some more gender focused dares in the future.

Also for anyone wanting to do just a bunch of different dares, the game could be changed up so that you don't need to wait until the next day to draw a card and instead draw it when you are done with the previous task. That way it could be done in just a couple of hours, depending on the target score and some luck.

Likes orgasm denial, teasing, pain, spanking
Dislikes penetration, writing lines, wedgies
Interested in being a little, anal
Limits edging, permanent, pics/video/audio, public, pee, poop
Volt Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:47 AM   #4
BondageLover111

I would like to try that :O
but Since I am denied for more than 4 weeks... It would not realyl make sence atm. :x
Maybe I try it later, when this is over T.T

Likes/Limites/Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...51#post1668251

I have to endure this dare in my upcoming holidays
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=212709

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=142360

My Human Sex Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...d1024.88732832

My PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73836
BondageLover111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags