Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-13-2024, 06:06 PM   #361
SkoobaSteve

Get 5 containers of Nutella or peanut butter and 5 containers on marshmallow fluff. Strip naked and coat the left side of your body white with the fluff and the right side with peanut butter or Nutella. After your completely coated head to toe (including hair) you can put some pants and underwear on. Tape the pants at the knee and fill them with a large tub of melted ice cream. Now go outside and go check on your car, get your mail or just walk for at least one block. After you’ve been coated and filled for an hour you can clean yourself up. Have fun!!
Likes: wet and messy play, watersports, pee drinking, wetting, food play, clothes filling, mud play, humiliation, toilet tasks, degradation, public play, mild to moderate pain play, exhibitionism and always open to trying new things
Limits: scat, blood, anything permanent, pics, video, personal information.
SkoobaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:15 AM   #362
FoxyFemboy

I really love this one, and I hope you will too!

You’ll need Nutella or equivalent, syrup, butter, trifle and beans. Get dressed fully but In stuff you don’t mind messing fill your socks with half a tin of beans in each, place a large amount of butter don’t the front of your underwear and make sure your underwear is tight so it doesn’t fall out. Coat your armpits in the Nutella... play 3 rounds of battleships online, if you lose out of 3 then add the syrup to the front of your underwear and half the trifle to the back, use the other half of the trifle to go down your top and really rub it in ... you can’t clean up until the butter has completely melted in your pants

Use a diaper obviously and then instead of battle ships get clothed and go into public and ask strangers to play you in rock paper scissors 1 round per person and if you lose 3/5 then ask me for a punishment.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 02:18 AM   #363
HannahBrown

Okay so first of wear your jeans and sweater and tape both off at the end so no leakages. The. You will start off with 2 cartons of custard over your head letting the custard fall into your sweater. Then you will grab 20 eggs and put 10 in your pants uncracked and 10 down you sweater uncracked. Once the eggs are in you may then crack them. After that I then want you to empty a jar of Nutella down your pants the. A a full bottle of ketchup squirted all over you.
And sit like that for 1 hour.

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 03:45 AM   #364
HannahBrown

Bumping this thread..........

Old 04-14-2024, 03:26 AM   #365
HannahBrown

Bumping this again........

Old 04-24-2024, 01:05 PM   #366
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

You'll start with a loaf of bread torn into chunks in a large bucket or bowl you will then pour a carton of melted ice cream into the bowl, then add a jar of sprinkles, and a jar of Nutella you will mix this up into one gloomy mess and use it to stuff your favorite panties. Then you start a new bowl again starting with a loaf of bread torn into chunks. To this one you will add 3 cans tuna, a jar of sliced pickles, and a big jar of mayo. Then mix it and use it to stuff your favorite bra any left overs can go into the girliest socks you own. Then back to the bowl you go but this time you'll use a full box of cereal like corn flakes you will then soak it in three bottles of syrup. You will let this soak for twenty minutes before spreading it all over your body including your stuffed panties and bra. Finally you will break out your big bowl one more time you'll add a full bottle of chocolate sauce, ketchup, a big jar of apple sauce, and two cans of cherry pie filling then slowly and I do mean very slowly dump this over your head. Then you may sit down in your squishy mess and squirm around for thirty minutes before cleaning up.

I've lost a bet and had to post here so please make mine very hard. please I'm begging you.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 05:31 AM   #367
Alexjames

You will need a bathtub and a bucket.
Firstly give yourself a very filling milk enema.
Fill your bathtub with 3 tins of beans, 2 tins of flaked fish, 2 jars of pickles, 4 bottles of runny honey, a jar of sprinkles. Put the bucket next to the bath.
Get in the bathtub wearing only panties, roll around so you’re fully covered. You then have to use only one hand to move all the contents of the bath into the bucket.

Only once the bath is empty you can release the enema into the bucket, and then clean yourself.

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above