Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-12-2024, 07:40 AM   #31
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunzie View Post
I rolled today and got a 5 and a 1. This meant I had 6 edges to do before the end of the day. I got to work on my edges right away, but due to the modifications, it was more difficult to do them all in a row.

I did my first edge with paperclips on my nipples (did not have clothespegs) and the pain was just the right level for me to withstand it. I did not enjoy it, of course, but I managed to complete my edge without having to take them off. I have very sensitive nipples, so anything on them is very painful. Even so, I did the task as requested. I did not want to fail again. every time i moved, they pulled on my nipples and made me wince in pain, but i kept going.

after the first edge, i removed my makeshift clamps and applied some toothpaste to the clit. it has been a while since i used any down there. i managed to edge without it stinging to bad, but the moment i stopped, my whole pussy tingled and mildly burnt. it was uncomfortable, but tolerable. i let it sit for a minute before wiping myself clean.

i decided then to have a break. i have four more edges to complete today. i will update when they are all done.
i finished my edges for the day and i can still feel the toothpaste burning my clit. its overwhelming after edging 4 times, but i deserve this punishment. i did both 5th and 6th edge with toothpaste and clips. i hope this helps to make up a little bit for my disobedience.

i am willing to take any other punishments that anyone wishes to give me, so i learn my lesson.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Sub Boys: ask for punishment here

Hypno Prompts

❀ Looking for fun, not full commitment. Short term dominance possible.
bunzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college girl, dare female, dares, student, university