Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Honestly

Default Summertime Submission

Hello All,

I've decided to start writing again! Yay for me!

Just a litlt disclaimer before I begin. This story is going to explore some pretty extreme kinks and fetishes (nothing illegal or weird - don't worry!). Please don't read it if you are easily offendable!

Also this story is going to be written properly, in the form of a short story or novel. It's not going to do for a quick wank! I intend to build the story up over time, develop the characters and hte plot and to really enjoy writing again! Don't get me wrong, there will be bits that make you squirm and blush, but I'm not going to go straight into them!

Essentially if you're looking for a quick wank or are easily offended this might not be for you!

That being said, I hope you enoy my story. Please know it is 100% made up!

I love comments and feedback so feel free to PM me or write them here.

Thank you for reading!

~ Sadistic Mind Fuckery Is My Game ~

"I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth; I am brilliant and unloved."

I'm always looking for friendly and intelligent people to befriend and play with- PM me!

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Stories

Summer Submission
Honestly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk