Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-24-2007, 11:11 AM   #1
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip
Default Girls Overpowering [NON-FICTION]

Hi,

After a post about girls taking an advantage over a guy who didn't expect something, I thought I'd shed light on my experience.

I was on a summer camp about 2 years ago and this group of girls (about a year or two younger about 5 of them) were messing about. Being pretty much the next oldest me and a few friends befriended them.

One day only a couple of us turned up the others had gone elsewhere so it was me, my friend James and then these girls. We were just messing about and then James goes aswell becuase his brother had gone to hospital. So I was left with them.

They said that we ought to do something and so during a bit of time we had free we went up behind the lunch hall, where we weren't in view of everyone.

We dared each other to do a couple of things, I dared one of them to kiss another girl, which really pissed her off. When it got to her turn, she had me put holly leaves down my pants (knickers for americans)

They picked about 10 leaves and said to do it. I hesitated, but as they outnumbered me they said that I would do it, or they would do it.

I undid my belt, lifted up the waist band of my knickers and started to put them in. They said to do it properly, put some under my balls, some between my balls and penis, so I did it a bit, but didn't try to do it properly.

One of the youngest ones then accused me of not doing it properly, so they said that one of them had to do it for me, to make sure. So the one that I dared to kiss another girl, came forward. She pulled all the leaves out, put her hand under my balls lifting it up and put a leaf underneath.

She then let go of my balls and pushed down to make sure the holly spiked me a little. Then she put all the leaves in, each time rearranging for maximum pain.

When she did all the leaves, she pushed me back on to a bench, then kneed me in the groin, and carried on pushing so the holly leaves stung me aswell.

All the girls had a look at my balls and penis as she held the waistband out forward, and they crowded round.

5-1, a little embarrasing, but it hurt. I'll post back on a couple more things they have done.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:39 PM   #2
Soraslight

I hope you got your own back, not as bad as my experience though :-/ sounds relatively painful.
Soraslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:15 PM   #3
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Nope never got a chance really.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:29 AM   #4
Tessdog
Account Banned

comon power strip tell some more!
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #5
scoop

nee to the balls not cool! but a good story
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #6
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

sounds painful and fun lol
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk