Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
x_daringbaby

Heart High School Fling [Fiction]

This story's going to be a bit different. It's not really Truth or Dare, despite being on the TorD forums. But come on, neither is a lot of it, mkay? (: It's going to be just a sweet story about a couple. There'll be sex, but you won't see much kinky M/s stuff. Sorry, if you were looking to read that kind of stuff, click on another thread.

I twirled my pencil around my thumb as I stared at the ceiling. Mr. Gutierrez was going on and on about some crap. Moles, is it? Well, whatever. Not like I'll be calculating moles in my future. Rather than 6.09 x 10^23, thoughts of Michael filled my head.

Ah, Michael. He had just moved from France, and he has the cutest dimples. His French accent captured my heart, but the cherry on top? He's not even French. He's Japanese. What girl wouldn't swoon for Mr.Heartthrob? I couldn't keep my eyes off of him during AP Lit. And he's smart! What a hottie.

Michael. Michael. Michael.

My GOD, he's so amazing.

Baby, do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?

What a first impression.

"DING DING DING DING"

Thank GOD, the bell.

There's Michael. I'd say he's about... 6 feet, 3 inches? Perfect height to match my 5'5". We'd look so adorable together. Doesn't he see that?

He looks absolutely adorable in his blue polo and khakis.

"Michael! Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, hey Kelly. Eh, not much. I failed that Pre-Calculus test last period. What's up with cosines and crap? Because I'll need to know that to be a lawyer. 'UM, Your Honor. My evidence shows that the cosines prove my client innocent.' RIGHT."

So ambitious! I need a guy with goals. And HUMOR! Which reminds me, the Homecoming dance is coming up in two weeks. My blue dress is so hot, and it totally accents my 34C tits. I can't wait to show him. If he'd ask me, that is.

"Oh, Kelly. That reminds me. Are you going to homecoming?"

YES. YES. YES. ASK ME.

"Yeah, of course! Are you?"

ASK ME.

"I am. I'm thinking about asking Rachel. What do you think?"

WHAT? HELL NO.

"Oh, really? I thought she already had a date. I saw her walking with James. They looked like a thing, if you know what I mean."

"You sure? Her Facebook status said that she's looking for a date."

What the hell? Who keeps their FB status as something as gay as that?

"Well, I don't know. She's a bitch, you know."

"Umm... thanks. So, who're you go-"

"DING DING DING DING DING"

SHIT, the bell.

So obviously, the first post is really short. It's 2 AM and I've got to study for a test tomorrow. But this is just a taste. (: So it'll probably not interest you hardcore dudes out there. Go read something else. But I appreciate comments! (: (: (: (: (:
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #2
Hot Dude

The story has started really well, keep going.
Hot Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk