Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
airheads219
getDare Ladder

Default a game of revenge with my ex

Me and my ex are still close and friends and we decided to play a game of dares to get revenge on each other and we needs help with new dares. we like to ask things like (stick something up your ass or eat a cum sandwich or piss your self exct) things that are somewhat cruel and humiliating some pain is good and as long as its not scathing or vomit we are up for any suggestion thanks
airheads219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
Busty
getDare Succubus

Here is something that you can play
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169

Let me know what you think

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:55 AM   #3
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

Here is a game for you. Have a bowl and put some eatable stuff inside. You start to put one ingredient inside, then she, then you again and so on.

Then write on a paper some challenges, a. e. "who will be the first one who dresses", "who can fit more onions in the ass", "who can take the bigger enema", "who can have more orgasm in one hour", ... . Everyone of you will choose 5 things. Shuffle the papers and draw one by random.

Now the competition starts. The winner gets one point. If it's a tie, noone will have a point.

Draw the next one. and this one too.

When someone of you has 3 he is the winner and the loser has to eat what's in the bowl.

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:51 AM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airheads219 View Post
Me and my ex are still close and friends and we decided to play a game of dares to get revenge on each other and we needs help with new dares. we like to ask things like (stick something up your ass or eat a cum sandwich or piss your self exct) things that are somewhat cruel and humiliating some pain is good and as long as its not scathing or vomit we are up for any suggestion thanks

Both wear jeans, but instead of wearing belts get 2 belt-sized chain lengths thet can be threaded through & locked at the ends with a padlock. Each padlocks the other and keeps the key so the jeans can't be taken off without unlocking. Drink in turn - loser is first who wets him/herself and has to stay that way at least an hour but must give up the key s/he holds so the winner is resticted no longer.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, cruel, humiliation, pain, piss