IggyRide
Account Banned

I love it SO MUCH its good

Limits:Illegal,Pee/Poo Permanent, Extreme Pain

Looking for Online TORD
IggyRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #48
japanese moron

Tis a great story, we want the next bit!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #49
Kumquat250

this story is WAY good! please keep it up! not many people ever finish their storys... :/
Kumquat250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:27 PM   #50
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

c'mon man! we're all waiting!
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #51
sexy682

Send a message via AIM to sexy682

anytime your ready for the next part, itz been sooooooooo longggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #52
japanese moron

yeah c'mon man, we're all holding our breaths and i'm going blue in the face!`
Old 10-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #53
daredaredare

Sorry about the wait, I have alot of school work and my real life job keeping me from posting.

Anyway, here is the next part! Nothing for nothing, I left it at a great cliff hanger. I might write more tonight, if not tonight then tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

Marie put her hands in John's boxers and slowly pulled them down. His thong could now be seen by everyone.

Erica was hysterical. A boy in a thong was always a fantasy of hers. Anna's mouth was wide open. Jamie was more then interested, she was even turned on. Marie acted as if she was disgusted.

Erica laughed and asked John "why are you wearing THAT!?"

John stuttered "um.. well...."

Erica kept egging him on, John started to think she knew about his slavery "well???"

"well... I dunno, I just felt like wearing it today?"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWW" Anna said "that CANT be the reason! Is there something you aren't telling us?"

"well... umm..." John looked at Marie. She was acting as if she knew nothing. He knew she wasn't going to bail him out this fast, if at all. She would enjoy watching him squirm and try to explain this "Well, I dunno. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I never got a chance to take it off. I thought you girls would like it."

"Crossdresser!" Anna shouted

Marie decided to have some fun with it. "hey, isn't that my thong?"

Erica recognized it, they had gym lockers by each other for a few years. "you know what Marie, you are right. that IS your thong, how on earth did John get it?"

"... I ... um... stole... it...." John was blushing. He had never been more humiliated in his life. This was worse then being found out. He was ready to just blurt out that Marie was his master. But then, like magic, Marie saw how much this was affecting him.

"ohh relaxx slave." Marie said. Everyone looked at her in astonishment. What was she talking about?

"you see," she started to explain "John is my little sex slave. He does whatever I say. I made him wear this thong. And since he is my slave and you all know it, he is a slave to every one of you tonight. He'll be our party slave, and god knows we don't want him wearing anything but that cute thong now do we girls?"

Jamie was obviously turned on by now. Anna looked on in sheer excitement. Erica was the only one to answer "why yes, he doesn't deserve to wear anything else."

"slave, do whatever these girls say. If you don't youll get severe punishment."

"yes master"

"now" Marie said "should we continue with the game? I mean, now that everyone knows about John, we can just use him for dares."

Erica was ready "yeah, lets keep going. its great that the only boy has to do whatever we say now. Now the real fun can begin."

John was afraid of what came next.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #54
Maha12347

Default Please finish the story

plz plz it is great

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 10-07-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Maha12347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #55
japanese moron

clever, i thought she wasn't going to give it away though?

Either way, puts an interesting spin on things. Out of curiousity, how much of the whole story do you reckon you've got through so far?
Old 10-08-2008, 12:49 PM   #56
daredaredare

John didn't expect her to. Does a master always do what the slave expects?

She was enjoying watching him squirm for a bit, then gave it away to have more fun.

I dunno how far into I am.

-----------------------------------

"How should we play now that we have a slave?" Anna asked.

Marie had it planned out, as usual. "Simple, we keep the game going, just we don't have to dare John. John will do whatever hes told."

"good plan" Erica laughed

"Now, I believe it would be my turn" Marie said. "Anna, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to strip, let us cover you in whip cream, and have john lick it all off."

Anna agreed. "But where is the whip cream?"

Erica replied "kitchen stupid. John, can you go to the kitchen and get it. Get us some beers as well."

John obeyed. He looked around the kitchen and found the whip cream, then grabbed as many beers as he could. While he did, he thought. He was really a slave to all these girls. It was turning him on alot, but he was also worried. It was getting public that he could be used. Any one of these girls could start paying Marie for him.

John returned to the party. Anna was already naked and laying flat on the floor. Her entire body was hotter then John had imagined, with a pussy he couldnt help but wanna fuck. He gave the whip cream to his master. Marie went up to Anna, and sprayed it all over her boobs and pussy. Then she put a line across her neck, and two lines running up the inside of her legs.

"Lick, bitch" Marie ordered.

John went for the neck first, by laying to the side of her. She was tense, but was really enjoying the sensual sensation of john eating whip cream off her neck. John then moved his tongue up her right leg slowly, then her left as well. he went back to both and cleaned them up a bit more.

The only places left for John to lick were the ones he was looking forward to. He straddled Anna, who was attempting to lay perfectly still but was obviously turned on because she was fidgetting, and started to lick her tits. She had large boobs so it took John a long time to clean them off. Now it was time for the pussy. John lowered his tongue to it slowly, then was extra sure to clean the entire area. It was messy, but it felt fucking amazing to Anna. She never had a guy eat her out before, let alone have a guy eat whip cream off her pussy. This senstation was totally new, and John was occasionally licking her clitoris as he cleaned up, sending shivers up her spine. She decided then that she needed John to eat her out one day when they were alone.

When john was done he got up. The other girls clapped, and sat up and blushed a little.

"That was wonderful Anna, you loved it I see" Marie commented.

The girls laughed and Anna just shrugged it off, picked up her bra and panties and put them back on and then said "My turn right? Erica, truth or dare?"

"dare"

"I dare you to fuck John for one minute. No condom, no nothing. I know you are on birth control so you have little to worry about."

Erica laughed "That's it?" She instantly stripped down her bottoms and went up to John. She pushed him down on the floor, and got on top of him. "Start counting Anna."

"Ok, one second.... 3....2...1... go"

Erica lowered her pussy near his dick, and stuck it so just the tip hovered by it. She only kept it there for a moment, but that moment felt like forever. John thought about how he hadnt had any sex since his master had taken control of him. This would be the first real relief. Then she started to fuck him, and fuck him hard. She was into it and her soaked pussy made it simple for her to go as fast as she could. She was obviously tiring herself out, but she was willing to go all out for the minute. The girls watched in excitement, and John felt pure bliss. Nothing felt better then this, ever. As quick as it started, it stopped.

"Times up!" Anna said.

Erica got off John like it was no big deal, and put her bottoms back on. "That was fun John. We will be doing it again sometime, I'll be paying for you soon enough."

John was more excited then afraid. He realized his entire life will be fucking cute girls for now on. He was starting to enjoy the slavery.

Then, it took an interesting twist.

Erica was ready to keep going "Jamie, truth or dare"

"dare"

"I dare you to strip off that uniform, and allow us to handcuff you for three minutes. John will do what he is told to do to you."

Jamie was eager to show off her body to everyone, particularly John, so she stripped quickly. She had a totally flat stomach and a belly button ring that fit it perfectly. Her legs were longer then John imagined. He was ready to do whatever he was told to her. Erica went up to her room and came back down with a pair of handcuffs, and a strange bag. She gave the handcuffs to john and told him to put them on her. Jamie held out her hands and John put them on.

"Now lay down jamie, and put your hands over your head and close your eyes."

Jamie did just that. Being ordered around and helpless was turning her on. She was starting to wish she was in John's situation. In fact, she really wanted it. She always wanted to be a slave, and could never get enough sex.

"Now John, come here" Erica ordered. She whispered into John's ear something. Jamie couldn't hear it. She heard the bag open, and John got something out of it. Jamie wanted to open her eyes but she kept them closed. Suddenly, she saw a flash. She instinctively opened her eyes.

"what the fuck?" She said. she saw John holding a camera pointed directly at her naked body.

Erica explained "John just took a picture of you. We aren't gonna handcuff you, you are gonna be another little slave. Lets just say you and john should get used to being together, cause you'll be sharing a room at Marie's house."
Old 10-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #57
japanese moron

ROFLMAO! Awesome twist there! Now i really wanna see what happens next, i had not (though i should have) expected that!

Next part please please please!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #58
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

It's getting really good now. Please Continue A Sap
Old 10-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #59
eye--candy

Default omfs!

This is the best story i have read here! i love it! keep going!!!!!
eye--candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:21 PM   #60
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Wow. This is a great story! I love it!!! Great twist, keep it coming

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk