Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
Girl4Fun79

Default Shhhh, it's a secret!

Soooo, I am sure there are many people who have had a secret relationship, and I wanna hear all about yours!

Who was it kept a secret from, and why?

Did they ever find out, if so what was there reactions?

Was relationship a secret just on your end, or on the other end also?

Did/is the realationship working out good?

Would you ever have a secret relationship again?

Do/did you wish you could be more open about your relationship?

How long have you been in the relationship, or how long did it last?

Anything else you can think of sharing?
Girl4Fun79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
Girl4Fun79

Who was it kept a secret from, and why? I am keeping it a secret from my family (except my mom, who i do not live with). I live with my grandma, and guy I am seeing is long distance relationship, and he is 21 years older then me. I know she would never approve and try talking me out of it for rest of her life.

Did they ever find out, if so what was there reactions? Besides my mom, who I willingly told, noone else has found out. My moms eyes bugged out of her head when she found out age difference, but she played it off cool, and I think she really is happy for me.

Was relationship a secret just on your end, or on the other end also?He is friends with his ex-girlfriend. (he had moved couple years ago) She knows me and him are friend, but she dont know how we really feel about each other.

Did/is the relationship working out good? So far is working out great, we feel like we are meant for each other

Would you ever have a secret relationship again? I would hope not, I hope will never have a relationship with anyone else but him.

Do/did you wish you could be more open about your relationship? I wish I could be more open about it, wish I could tell my grandma about it and she be happy for me.

How long have you been in the relationship, or how long did it last?I have known him for 12 years, and we both realized we have feelings for each other since the beginning of the year.

Anything else you can think of sharing? Honestly no.
Girl4Fun79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
Lucy89

My best friend at high school became my girlfriend. We kept it a secret just between us, my parents would throw a fit if they ever knew.

Did they ever find out, if so what were their reactions?
A couple of mutual friends noticed the change eventually they took it well and kept it quiet.

We both kept it quiet.

In the end we decided being friends worked out better but I'm glad it happened.

Would you ever have a secret relationship again?.
I don't think so. I'd rather be more open about a relationship.

We both wanted to keep it secret. I really wasn't sure how I felt about dating another girl going into it and wanted to see how it went. Later I worried about reactions to it if it became common knowledge.

It lasted a while as a relationship but hiding it was stressful for us both. We went back to being just friends but the nature of the friendship changed.

I think I covered everything
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #4
deliman

The whole world until I started posting about it here
So far no one knows. I'm ashamed and humiliated and totally addicted.
Are you kidding? He'd go to jail and lose everything in his life if found out.
I love my Dad. I hate my Dad. I'm a completely fucked up whore because of him. I love being a whore. I hate being a whore. Since I was 12 I've been told constantly that the only thing I'm here for is to be a fuck toy. He wants me to be HIS toy. I decided that my cunt is for anyone who wants it. Is this a good relationship?
It's hard to imagine any other kind of life.
Wish I could tell the whole world. Hope no one ever finds out.
Started the day after my 12th birthday, still going on, probably will until one of us dies.
I was raped by my Dad. It hurt. It was awful. I came. It was wonderful. Since then he's fucked thousands of times. Since then I've become addicted to sex. I masturbate almost constantly, thinking about what a nasty slut I am. I hate being a slut. My cunt LOVES it when I come. I've had at least 1 orgasm every day of my life since I was raped, usually LOTS more. I hate my life. I LOVE cumming. Sex and orgasms are what gets me through the day. I'm masturbating as I write this.
Limits - Scat, Needles, Blood, anything that causes injury, ORGASM DENIAL! (have to come at least once a day!)
I do NOT need, want or reply to anyone wanting to be my Master!
deliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #5
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Who was it kept a secret from, and why? It was a secret from my parents, her friends, her husband and pretty much everyone...

Did they ever find out, if so what was there reactions? I only ever told my girlfriend about it once after the relationship ended. She was very angry at the other person in the relationship and felt I had been used but I didn't feel the same. I ended up deciding it was better not to tell people.

Was relationship a secret just on your end, or on the other end also? It was a secret on both ends but for her more than me.

Did/is the realationship working out good? It did actually. I mean I was 15 at the time and I was having a relationship with a 30 year old married woman. She was my first and I really liked her. She taught me a lot and it always felt really good to be with her. She got me into bdsm. It wasn't hard avoiding her husband as he always came home late and I'd come round either after school or I'd skip to be with her. It stopped after a year when she moved. I missed her a lot. But it was fun and no one found out

Would you ever have a secret relationship again? Yes. I have had with subs

Do/did you wish you could be more open about your relationship? No. Not really I was happy as it was and I didn't need other people to find out

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:33 PM   #6
bestintheworld

My now husband was my ex best friend's ex boyfriend but at the time we were still friends so we didn't want to tell her as she'd probably hate me
Yeah when we stopped being friends we just told her she was angry because she had tried everything to make me hate him
Yeah we both kept it secret from her
Yeah I mean he is my husband now
Well hopefully not
We were open with everyone but her but it killed me when she was badmouthing him so I wish I told her earlier
Started 3 years ago hopefully going to go for life
I really love my husband
bestintheworld is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk