Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-22-2014, 08:42 AM   #1
WoodyD

Default The Domination Train

I hope you enjoy my second story sorry its a short start but it will get interesting feel free to comment and tell me what you think.

It was a January morning and I was on my way to work, it was a normal morning just walking to my local train station which took around twenty minutes from my house. I got to the station and went and bought my ticket from the ticket office, after that I had to run for my train which I always get at 10:58 am towards London.

The train journey took around an hour so to kill some time I had a nap, so as the train was departing from my station I started dosing off to sleep. This was a bad nap, I must have fallen into a deep sleep I tried opening my eyes but I couldnt they felt like they had been taped closed. I heard a clanking of metal and coldness around me I could feel my clothes my hands and legs were tied together I had no idea what was going on, after what seemed like an hour I heard tapping comig towards me it sounded like high heels. Then all of a sudden I felt my eyes burning the tape had been ripped off all I could see was white from the light with a large black smudge in the centre.

My 18th Birthday (story)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107997

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
LIMITS: pics, vids, audio, full public, blood, permanent.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
WoodyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:33 AM   #2
WoodyD

After about a minute I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was a pair of tall black leather boots with long red laces tieing them up. As I looked up I saw a small black leather skirt then a corset of the same material and colour, as I finally made it looking up the the head I saw a face I recognised. I took a minute to think of who its was and then I realised it was a women who lived two doors away from me.

'SMACK'

I felt a hard slap against my fingers which were on a silver cage door. I looked around me i was in the middle off two seats which had been adapted into a cage, my fingers were saw from where I had been whipped I tried looking out of the cage to see if there were more.

'SMACK'

Another whip accross my fingers.

"Hello, you pathetic dog" the women said in a deep devious voice.

"Do you remember me, well its time to get your comeuppance for what you did to me all them years ago" she said nearly in tears but holding it together enough to sound dominant.

"But I don't know what your on about I, I, I".

'SMACK'

Another whip to my hands, they were red and sore now as the skin had started to break.

She started walking away very slowly all of a sudden a board came down at the bars I was in complete darkness again, then after a few minutes I heard a clanking noise and all off a sudden it hit me.

My 18th Birthday (story)

Likes: anal, self bondage, piss play (not to messy), and willing to try new things not in limits.
Toys/ items: various sized butt plugs including an inflatable one, various sized dildos, anal beads,rope, handcuffs, blindfolds
Old 02-25-2014, 05:34 AM   #3
WoodyD

Please comment and tell me what you think so far it is a working progress

My 18th Birthday (story)

Advertisements
Kink Talk