Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-26-2014, 06:25 AM   #1
deepsix

Default On my knees in Starbucks

This is true story.

My Mistress Bitter Rose asked me to put an ad in Craiglist that I would blow anyone who responded. She put up my report on her blog:

http://bitter-rose-666.tumblr.com/

at

http://bitter-rose-666.tumblr.com/po...b-in-starbucks

She ordered me to repeat it here so everyone can learn of my humiliation.

Mistress Bitter Rose,

This lowly and pathetic slave is reporting back from the weekend task You gave me. As You had ordered me, I put up the Craiglist ad that I would jerk off or blow anyone who showed up at the Starbucks between 11:00 am and noon. As you commanded me to, I also put up a picture of my cock in the ad.

I got ready on Saturday, and as You had instructed, I wore pink panties, black tights and over them, jeans and a white shirt. At first, I did not anticipate that anyone would come. To my utter shame and degradation, however, one guy showed up exactly at 11:00 am. He was wearing a red jacket and was looking around. I tried not to make eye contact with him, but he came up to me and said “Hi”. I was initially planning to ignore him and walk out, but I took the plunge and talked to him. He asked me, if I was the “Craigslist guy” and I said yes. He smiled and told me his name was Ed. I told Ed to go into the Starbucks restroom and I would follow him in a bit. My heart was pounding in shame and anticipation. Soon, he and I were inside the restroom.

At first, things were very awkward. He did not know what to do, and I was hesitating. So I just went down on my knees in front of him and started to unzip his pants. He asked to stand up and told me that I should drop by jeans first. I was terrified. I did not want him to see me in my tights and panties. But I had no choice but to obey. I slowly undid my belt and pulled my pants down. He laughed to see my legs in black tights and pink panties. He asked me to pull them down to my feet. I did so. My flaccid and humiliated cock was now hanging out in shame. He pushed me back on to my knees.

I unzipped his pants and reached inside and pulled out his cock. He was not fully erect yet, but I could see he was getting excited. I took his cock in my hands and stroked it. He was hard very quickly. Mistress, I have to say that I have never felt so ashamed or humiliated in my life. My face was flushed, and, in fact, I could feel the pounding of my heart under my eyes. I have never been with a guy and do not want to either. Of course, obeying You is this lowly slave’s most important job and so I did it.

His cock was soon hard. Ed’s cock was, I think, seven inches long, thick, and really, really throbbing hard. I started to stroke it fast, wanting the ordeal to get over quickly. Also, there were probably many people waiting outside to use the bathroom. At first Ed let me just stroke his cock. In a minute, though, he asked me to lick it. I was feeling so degraded as I licked his cock, eventually making it fully wet. I felt like a looser, a whore, on its knees in a public bathroom licking a random stranger’s cock. “Now suck it”, said Ed. I hesitantly put his cock in my mouth. I could taste his salty pre-cum and smell his crotch. As I sucked, he pushed my head into his crotch and I choked as his hard cock went into my mouth. He was getting very close now and he held my head, pressing it hard against his cock. I tried to go in and out on it as fast as I could, making slurping noises and drooling over my jeans as I did so. I used my tongue to lick the bottom of his cock, wanting him to cum quickly.

It seemed like forever, but he eventually came. He squirted into my mouth, but I gagged and took his cock out of my mouth. He grabbed his own cock, and jerked his load on my face and my hair. It felt terribly degrading and humiliating as his cum stuck to my face, and he was pulling my hair as he orgasmed.

After he was done, I stood up and pulled up my panties and my tights. I washed my hands and cleaned my face. The taste of cum in my mouth was harder to get rid off. It felt so humiliating as I walked out shame faced and he followed. There were two or three people waiting to use the rest room. I walked out quickly, not wanting to see them stare at me.

Mistress, Ed works in a store near the Starbucks. As he followed me outside he asked me, to my horror, if I would go out on on a date with him. Of course, I said no. He asked me if I would blow him again. I did not know what to say, but just told him I was not sure. He asked me to stop by his store soon and say hello to him, but be discreet. I have never felt so ashamed in my life.

This lowly and pathetic slave thanks Mistress for giving it this really humiliating tasks. As You ordered, I am attaching pictures of me in my tights and panties in the Starbucks bathroom. I hope Mistress is pleased with Her slave and continues to order it around as She pleases.

Your Lowly Slave,

Pussyboy
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deepsix for this post:
Old 01-26-2014, 08:21 AM   #2
justadam

Damn that is hot! You are lucky to have a mistress like yours!

Turns me on- forced bi, chastity, cuckold, tease & denial, ruined O, being controlled, being spanked, glory hole, adult theater/bookstore, being watched, oral slut for all, ball torture, bukkake target

Limits- piercing skin, permanent, family, friends, anything that might result in getting arrested, food, scat, piss, diapers, wedgie, xdress
justadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:18 PM   #3
deepsix

Thank you. It was the hardest things I have done. Usually I am only a "online" slave, but this really pushed me to my limits. I am lucky to have such a Mistress. You can also write to her if you want.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #4
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

i would love to talk to your mistress

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk