Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Should i write a newstory or make a sequek for this one?
NewStory 2 15.38%
Sequel 11 84.62%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #46
japanese moron

PLEASE keep this going!
Old 10-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #47
coolio5

sorry its been so long but ive been really busy
ill try to have another part up by the end of the week
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #48
SpikyToad
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to SpikyToad Send a message via MSN to SpikyToad

Page 3 is still fiction right?
SpikyToad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #49
lola78530521

Cool yeh

omg

is this for real??? its soo cool!!

I know of a great site that has virtual dice...
http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s1/maths/dice/

I dont do slaves, or masters...I do TorD though...
lola78530521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:38 PM   #50
coolio5

Part 3 is fiction but based on real events
and i will admit that mayb i elaborated some of the details on the non-fic section

i'm working hard guys, trying to get the next part up, hopefully over the weekend. Be patient and hopefully it will not dissapoint
Old 10-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #51
coolio5

Sorry ‘bout the wait but ive been really busy.
Unfortunately, I think im going to have to bring this thread to a close soon, because im running out of ideas for this story, but I have ideas for a bunch of others. I intend to write a sequel at some point, but for now this is probably the second to last post.
---------------------------
Part 10: CAUGHT!

Slowly I walked over to the phone and answered it. “Hello..”

“What the hell is going on over there? I look out of the window and see a naked girl running though the yard!”

“Excuse me, ma’m?” I asked, trying to think of some sort of response to her accusation.

“I want to know exactly whats going on in your house! I’m coming over right now!”

I looked out the window and saw her crossing the street. Oh, shit I thought as I told the girls to hide in my room, and Mike dragged Greg up there. The doorbell rang and I answered it. Mrs Fenster was there and looked mad. She is about 65 years old and always has her nose in someone elses business.

“What is going on?” she demanded.

“I’m not sure ma’m. Mike and I were just playing video games when you called, and by the time I got upstairs to answer the phone it had gone to the machine. Then you started saying something about a naked girl and I got confused.”

“Well lets have a look around then shall we, If there are no girls here.”

She went through nearly everyroom downstairs, and I texted Tori to get dressed, take Greg and Katey, and when she went into the basement, sneak out of the house, into the backyard and into the woods and hide.

Eventually Mrs. Fenster went upstairs and looked around not finding anything, and getting confused.

Then she realized she hadn’t yet gone into the laundry room, and she walked in, again finding nothing.

“Well then, boys, sorry about this but you have to understand, I wake up, find a naked girl running across the yard and towards your house and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!” she suddenly exclaimed. She pointed to the ground where a hot pink lacy thong lay. It belonged to Tori.

“Uhhhh, that belongs to my mom I guess, I mean, I don’t know what else it would be…”

“Your mother?”

“ I guess so, I mean what else would it be doing here?”

“I guess I just never pictured Karen wearing that sort of lingerie, I’ll never look at her the same…”

It was getting really awkward so I asked her to leave and she obliged, and kept apologizing.

I called Tori and told her to come back in. I realized we had a problem, and that we needed a solution.
-------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed it, and there should be one part left. After that I may write a sequel, but I have a few other story ideas that I’m trying to develop and may actually get started on soon. Thanks for reading
Old 10-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #52
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Wow! I know I have posted here before, but i have to say, wow. This story is amazing and it is sad to see it come to an end. But I look forward to any stories you may make in the near future.

BTW Do you think you could post the link to your next story here when you start it?
Old 10-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #53
cyrano69

Thumbs up

Most excellent good sir
Please continue.
cyrano69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #54
coolio5

sorry that its been so long, but im trying to get the conclusion just right. Thanks to all your support so far, and please vote in the poll
Old 11-24-2008, 02:02 PM   #55
coolio5

sorry that its been so long, ive been extremely busy

the conclusion will probaly be up next week, as im going to be busy over the holiday

please stay patient and thanks for your support
Old 11-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #56
japanese moron

woo i had almost forgot about this, please continue! And glad to know you're still around
Old 11-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #57
coolio5

Default The Conclusion

Well its the moment you've all been waiting for, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. A sequel will come out at some point, as I plan to start working on it over the holidays, so i can concentrate on school for the next couple of weeks. Thank you for all your support, the 15,000+ views were really special.

Well anyways, here it is...

CONCLUSION--

Tori, Katey, and Greg filed back in and sat down on the couch.

"Well," I said, "It looks like we have an issue here. Its just to dangerous and risky to be doing the dares."

"I agree, I mean, i love the dares, I just dont want to be arrested or anything. "

"Yeah same," Mike said.

We sat around glumly and watched TV for a while, but everyone was sort of glum. Then the phone rang.

"Hello" I answered.

It was my mother. "Hi honey, we were just checking in to see how you and Mike were."

"Fine, actually you just woke us up."

"Oh sorry sweetie, just remember we're coming home in a few hours."

"What? I thought you were coming home tomorrow."

"No, didnt you get that txt message i sent? Oh well it doesnt matter, just be ready for us, ok?

"All right mom, love you."

"I love you too sweetie, bye."

I walked back to the group and told them what my mom had said. Then suddenly I got a great idea!

"How about this, the 5 of us start 'The Dare League'? We could get together and assign dares to each other every month or so, and you have to complete them for the next meeting. Also you have to have photo evidence, and another member as a witness to your dare."

They thought about it and agreed that it would be a grand idea.

"Wait a second. What is going to make sure everyone does their dares?" Katey asked.

"How about we all take some nude photos of everyone, and those can be kept by me as blackmail?" I said, "And because it was my idea, I'll be the DareMaster."

Everyone agreed that that was fair. So we all went down in my basement for the photo shoot. For the girls we took pics of their tits, ass, pussy, and them pleasuring them self. The guys had pics taken of their dick and ass, and them trying to suck them self.

When we were done, they left and we agreed that next week we would meet at a nearby Starbucks for our first meeting.

Then, with the house to myself, I turned on the TV, relaxed, and thought of all the dares I could assign for the Dare League...

--------------------------

Well, its all over
But hopefully you all enjoyed it

Soon their will be the sequel, so if you have any last more advice feel free to post. Also, I'm going to need a lot of dares for the next story so please PM me with any good ones.

And by the way, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to nominate me for the 2008 Choice Award, so feel free.

It has been a pleasure writing for you over the last six months, and i hope you all read my next story too.

And once again, I can thank you enough for your continued support throughout the course of this story. You really made it worth while, and I am so grateful.

Thanks you, and I hope to be writing again soon.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #58
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09
Smile dare lounge

start a story about that
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:15 PM   #59
japanese moron

I wasn't expecting that as the end but a great way to bring about a sequel!

I look forward to reading more and maybe dropping you the odd dare!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #60
Gladiator8

I loved it. Way to go.
Gladiator8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk