Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2015, 08:19 PM   #11
Tiffany Rose

CHAPTER 6: Child's Play

“You girls ready for another loss?” I said, reaching into the hat ready to pick another contest with the girls still tightly wrapped in towels drying off from the last punishment.

“Yeah, yeah. I don’t remember you being so tough when you had to drink that smoothie” Olivia shot back at me.

Pretending I didn’t hear her, I started to read the next slip of paper. It simply said, “Play a game of musical chairs.”

“Well that’s kind of lame,” said Jessie, “Is there anyway we can spice it up?”

We sat there thinking, but no one could think of anything to do. So, we decided to just play musical chairs like a group of five year-olds at a birthday party.
“Wait Mike, you didn’t read the forfeit.” Owen said.

“Ooh, good catch.” I looked down at the paper and realized there was a reason I didn’t read the forfeit before. The writing was all smudged by water, apparently from my hands after pouring the bucket. I broke the bad news to everyone.

“Nice going Mike, now what do we have to play for.” Jessie said.

“I’ve got an idea!” Olivia blurted out. “It’s almost 9:00 and I’m starving. Let’s order pizza and the losers have to answer the door completely naked”
“Oooh, I like it.” Kelsey said, “How bout the winners get to write on the losers too so the delivery guy has something to look at.”
We all liked the idea and agreed. When we got back down to the basement, I set up 5 chairs in a circle and opened my phone to play some music. Realizing no one would be able to control the music without it being unfair, I did the one thing a teenager does in that scenario; I went to the app store. Sure enough, seconds later, I had an app that I thought I would never have on my phone as a senior in high school; one that plays music and stops for a game of musical chairs.

Finally, it was time to start. I pressed the button on the app and the music started playing. Now this wasn’t real music, this was the music that you imagine being played at a young kid’s birthday party. Laughing, we started walking around. 10 seconds went by. Then 20 and 30, finally somewhere around 40 seconds, the music stopped abruptly. We all scrambled for a chair. Me, Owen, Zach, and Olivia got to chairs quickly, leaving just one for Kelsey and Jessie. Kelsey, really wanting to win this game, knocked Jessie to the ground and took the chair. It was time for round two. Jessie, now out of the game, was in charge of the music. The music started again. This time it was much quicker, just 10 seconds before it stopped. Each of us ran to a chair, except Kelsey who was not even close to staying in. We had this in the bag, I thought. Just Olivia vs. the three of us. The music played once more. One minute went by, than 30 seconds. Just when I thought there was a glitch with the app, it stopped. My mind was elsewhere so I had to try and jump into a chair. Olivia and I got there at the same time, but I would not be denied. I knocked her to the floor and took a seat, like a king sitting in his throne. We had defeated them easily and now led the game 2-1
------------------------
"Wow, you girls suck at musical chairs.” Owen said smiling, “Are you ready to get some pizza?" As we decided, the losers would have to answer the door naked for the pizza guy. The winners also got to write whatever they wanted on the losers before they got the door. The girls stood in front of us naked again to get ready for their punishment. We each picked a girl and got a washable marker. We decided that since they would have to go out in public, a permanent marker would be a little too extreme. Wanting our “drawings” to be a surprise to each other, we each chose a different room to go to. So, with immense power in our hands, we each went our separate ways, uncapped the markers, and started to draw.

A few minutes later, I was done and it looked magnificent. My work on Olivia was great if I do say so myself. Her stomach now read "I love cock", there was an arrow down to her ass saying "Wedgie Me", and finally on her forehead in big block letters was "SLUT". She gave me a look that almost made me fear for my safety. She was someone I didn't want on my bad side. I knew if we ever lost that I would be in trouble. All I could do was laugh nervously. I'd seen what she was capable of with the cum in the smoothie and I didn't really want to get on her bad side. Her competitiveness and “scariness” turned me on like crazy. I ushered her out of the room quickly so she couldn’t see what was forming in my pants.

Once we were all done, we went in the hallway. Owen had done basically the same thing I did, writing dirty stuff all over Kelsey. On her perfect tits, he wrote “Cum Dumpster” and on her stomach he wrote, “insert penis here” with an arrow to her pussy. Finally, on her face, it said, “Fuck Me”, with one word under each eye. I shifted my attention to Jessie to see what Zach had done. I burst out laughing. Going a completely different way than the two of us, Zach used no words at all. All over her body were crudely drawn pictures of penises. There were maybe 30 on her body, all along her arms and legs, and two big ones on her cheeks. Jessie at least seemed to be somewhat enjoying it, laughing at her reflection in the mirror.

Just then, we heard the doorbell go off. Ding Dong.

“Perfect timing!” I said, “Won’t you girls go answer it.”

So off they went, naked and covered in marker, to go get the door. Now I was fully expecting the guy to be flabbergasted and have no idea what to do. I mean we live in a relatively nice town so I can’t imagine this happens to often. So I was truly shocked at what happened. When they answered the door, the pizza guy didn’t seem even remotely confused. He handed them the pizza and the girls handed him the money. He turned around as if to go back to his car, but then quickly turned around, took out his phone and took a picture of the three of them. He turned back around, yelled, “Have a good night”, and was on his way. The three of them were as stunned as we were. They turned around to see what we thought and all six of us had the identical, confused look on our faces. Suddenly, we all burst out laughing. We were laughing so hard that we fell on the floor, tears streaming down our faces. What a night!

Loves: Humiliation, Wedgies, Mild Pain, Pussy Play, Ice/Wax, Diapers, Spanking, Corner Time

Likes: Anal, Messy, Nipple Play, Pee/Poop Play (Absolutely no eating/drinking), Body Writing

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Permanent

Read my story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1984829
Tiffany Rose is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk