Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-08-2014, 04:22 AM   #1
thpaladin
Baby Member

Default Betrayal

The contract

Mistress Lilith: Say it, search deep in yourself, and say what you wish.
Me: Goddess my body is yours to use, to train, shape as you pleased. My soul is to worship you, my whole purpose is to make you glow with joy.
Mistress Lilith: Well done, for now you will be my puppy, you will be tamed, trained and you will be perfectly obedient for me, wen we meet. Now i want to inspect you.

And suddenly i receive a video chat invitation. I accepted this blessing from Goddess without thinking. And there she was, i couldn't believe i was seeing her for the first time. Her long black hair, her skin, arms... She was just perfect.

- Are you gonna make me waiting for long? I said I wanted to inspect you.

Her tone made clear to me that she wasn't pleased. I started to get up of the chair, back a few steps and started striping.

- I'm sorry Goddess. I mumbled while starting to undress.

- You let yourself get out of shape badly. I gonna fix that. Its getting late. I'm disappointed, and you gonna be sorry, for taking so long and being hard.

I didn't realize until now how exited I was, just from seeing her. I tried to cover my dick.

- Not so fast, you can go get a shoe lace, and sit your ass back in the chair.

After I take the shoe lace from my shoes on the floor, i started to masturbate by her order, wasn't a lowed to cum, when i edged, was instructed to tie the shoe lace around my balls, keeping me hard. Also had to go into the shower and do a cleaning.
By her instruction, i removed the showerhead, press the hose against my anus, while opening the water. At beginning it was cold and i clinched, but as it warmed up, started to get in. Was my first enema.
She made me edge again, before i could release. And i had to repeat twice. the fourth time, she said to just let some water get in. Wen I looked at her expecting more orders, she asked if the shoe lace was tight, I responded affirmative, she then just said "off to bed, slave" with a perky smile on her face.

- But... I stated.

- The only thing i want to hear from you, is thank you, and good night. You not allowed to use the bathroom, gonna wake up at 6 am, take a picture of your sheets, and e-mail it to me.

- Thank you Goddess, good night.

This was my first day, of my new life, i went to bed with my balls hurting, at some point i had to put my finger inside my ass, my head still spinning from all i had done. But deep inside me i was happy.
thpaladin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk