Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-25-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon
Default Princess Katie makes a terrible mistake.

Before the story, I would just like to say, this is my first story, so all comments and constructive crytisism as well as suggestions are welcome. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Katie, a 23 year old slim and sexy girl, was the daughter of a king. she was raised to believe that she and her family are above anyone else in the world. she was spoiled and got everything she wanted. or so they thought. what she actually craved for was a thrill far deeper and darker than she could her admit to her family, or her servants. she was expected to find a nice guy from another rich family and get married. but what she really wanted was to go out and get laid. to have sex with anonymous guys.

Katie had a thought, if she dressed in cheap clothes and made herself look like the $50 street whore, then nobody would ever recognise her, and she would get a bit of extra money, not that she needed it. her family let her spend whatever she wanted.

3 weeks have passed and Katie has gained a lot of confidence, she has been out on the street in her whore dress about 5 times before, but she didn't have the nerves to get in the car with a guy. tonight she said to herself, tonight I am going to do it, I am going to get in that car and do anything and everything he tells me to do. just hearing her say that to herself made her so excited, she could barely sit still.

Katie changed into her whore outfit. she had to conceal it as she went out. so she put on a large overall coat and went down to the garage and got in her prius, she thought to herself, this car will blend in.

About half way to the spot that she normally advertised herself, she pulled over and decided to put on her make-up. she used plenty to make her look different from the princess. then she drove and parked one block away and walked to her normal spot.

Katie started to pace back and forth on the corner she had chosen. it only took a few minuets before she was approached by a homeless man, the man said, "hey baby fancy a fuck in the ally, I have $5, wadda ya say?" Katie was grossed out by this guy, and just simply said "no thanks, you don't have the money for me." and walked to another corner.

A few minuets later a car pulled up and rolled down its window, Katie approached the car, a handsome man in his late 30's said, "excuse me, I hear this is the place I go to find a good time." Katie's eyes lit up when she properly saw him. but she got really nervous. she took a second to collect herself before saying, "yes honey, I m $50." The guy smiled and say, "ok, please get in."

He drove her about half a mile before saying, "is it ok if I take you back to my house? I think it would be better than in a car or an ally," she of course said "yes that fine, so what do you want me to do for you?" he said, "when we get to my house, lets start with a blowjob. I like to take my time, I hope you don't mind, after the blowjob, I would like to fuck you, ok?" Katie's juices starting to flow between her legs, she said "yes that's fine, I cant wait."

He pulled up to a nice countryside house, Katie was impressed as it looked like a nice secluded spot where she wouldn't have to worry about hobo's or anything else, and could concentrate on the job. they both got out of the car and he handed her $50 and went in the house, he told Katie, "don't worry were alone, what's your name sexy?" Katie was put on the spot, she had but seconds to think, then she said, without thinking "Crystal." he then smiled and said, "ok Crystal, lets head to the bedroom and we can start."
Katie and the man entered the bedroom together, it was a pretty standard room apart from the 4 post king sized bed. the man walked over to the bed and grabbed a pillow, the then walked over to Katie and dropped the pillow on the floor, and said to Katie "down on your knees girl" she knew what to do because she had watched tones of movies with this in, she said "yes sir" and lowered herself so her head was at the same level as his crotch. she then reached and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. then her eyes lit up as a large erect cock pushed its way out of his jeans and dangled in front of her. he placed his hand on the back of her head and started to push her closer said firmly " open your mouth and suck it"

She took his hard cock into his mouth, hen kept the pressure on the back of her head, making her go deeper and deeper on his cock until she started to gag. he let go of the pressure and let her come up but reapplied the pressure when she reached the head of his cock, stopping her from coming all the way off, she said to her "keep it in there, you don't come off my cock until I want you too, understand?" she nodded as she composed herself and started to suck the head of his cock again. he pushed her down on his cock and made her gag a few more times until the blowjob got really sloppy with all the extra saliva from gagging.

He then grabbed her head and started to thrust his cock in and out of her throat as fast as he could. she started to choke and managed to push herself off him. while coughing and trying to catch her breath she said "what the fuck was that?" he said "that's called a face fuck honey" she then said in a cross voice, "well I didn't like it, I couldn't breathe." he then placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her back onto his cock, and said " I don't care what you like or don't like, I have paid for a blowjob and sex and that's what I am going to get, now suck my cock whore" she pulled a face and whined a little as she started to suck again.

He then used all of his strength and pushed her head all the way down his large cock, her eyes opened wide as it slid down her throat, she started to struggle and tried to push off, but he was far to strong this time. he then started to thrust the last inch down her throat, face fucking her while keeping his cock down her throat. she tried to scream but it just made her gag more. she tried to struggle with all her might. and as her vision was just starting to fade, she felt his cock pulsing as he screamed in pleasure. he then let go of her and he pushed herself off his cock. he saw some white semen leak out of his cock, and realised, most of it just went down her throat. she catches her breath and then she screams at him " what the fuck you psycho, I told you I didn't want that. now I am leaving, here is $30 but I don't want to do this any more". she threw $30 on the floor and started to walk to the exit. she then felt him grab her and place something over her face, she took a deep breath and everything went black.

Katie awoke hours later, her head was spinning, she tried to get up and noticed she couldn't move, she tried to say "what the fuck" but she couldn't talk, he mouth had a large gag fastened in. then she opened her eyes and she couldn't see. she started to struggle against her bonds, but they would not budge a inch. she was tied spread to the 4 bedposts of his bed. she then felt a slight breeze over her entire body, she froze and thought to herself, "am I naked?" another breeze confirmed what she feared. she started to scream and struggle until she was covered in sweat and exhausted. she started to cry.

After what seemed like hours tied to the bed, she heard a sound of a door opening. and footsteps getting closer. she started to struggle, moan and scream again. she also shook her head. all her pleas were interrupted when he forcefully put his hand over her throat and squeezed. he bent over and whispered into her ear. " listen up bitch, you belong to me now. you will do whatever I say whenever I say it. and if you don't do as I say, your going to be punished, do you understand whore?" she was frozen solid with fear, he squeezed her throat tighter and said "listen bitch, this is the last time I am going to fucking repeat myself, do you fucking understand?" she reluctantly nodded. and he released her throat.

He climbed on top of her, she felt his naked warm body all over hers, she tried to struggle but she wasn't going anywhere. he then started to whisper to her, " now that your mine bitch, I am going to be doing anything I want to you, first I am going to fuck you" Katie screamed and shook her head, he slapped her across the face and shouted "shut the fuck up" he then went back to whispering, " I am going to fuck you again and again, whenever I please, you are my fuck toy now. my piece of meat with 3 holes, and today, I am going to use all 3" Katie was a bit confused, she thought to herself, "3 holes? there's my mouth and pussy and then there's... OH MY GOD NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

Katie screamed into her gag with all her might, tears running down her face. all he did was laugh, then he put his hand around her throat again, and squeezed, she instantly became silent apart from a slight whimper and she became still. she then whispered to her " so you don't like the idea of being fucked in the ass then?" she shook her head. "well too bad bitch, that getting used every day from now on. now down to business, I am going to have a play with this lovely sexy body of yours, then I am going to fuck you hard bitch"

he then started to kiss her neck and slowly moved down to her tits. all she could do was moan into her gag and shake her head, she was helpless against anything he wanted to do. she started to think to herself "please wake up, please let this be a bad dream" her thought interrupted by a sharp pain as he bites her nipples, pulls and twists them, making her scream, he says "scream bitch" and twists harder. she lets out a loud and angry scream and tries to fight her restraints again. all he does is laugh.

she suddenly feels a hard cock making its way between her legs and pushing against her pussy lips. she shake her head and whimpers behind her gag. he says "your going to enjoy this bitch" and he thrusts into her pussy. she moans and screams behind her gag. he starts thrusting deeper and deeper harder and harder, making her tits bounce with every thrust, he says "how do you like being fucked now bitch" she shakes her head. he carries on thrusting harder and harder.

Katie couldn't believe what was happening, she was tied naked, being forced to have sex, and couldn't stop it, but that's not all she couldn't stop, she felt so ashamed at herself, because she was actually getting wet and getting horny. despite the fact she was living a nightmare, she couldn't stop herself getting wetter every thrust and it feeling better and better, he notices and says "I knows you were a filthy slut, you love this bitch. I feel you getting wetter. and I am going to keep on fucking you until you orgasm, then I am going to cum in your pussy" Katie screamed and shook her head, but she felt a overwhelming urge slowly build up in the pit of her belly, slowly moving towards her pussy as it gets stronger and each thrust gets more pleasure. without realising she started to moan in pleasure. and then it came, an overwhelming wave of deep pleasure, she was helpless against it. she screamed as she arched her back, tightened her pussy and waves of even greater pleasure started to pulsate throughout her body. and it left her body shaking and her pussy tight. she then felt him thrust really hard and then a warm feeling inside her pussy as he moans. she thinks to herself "oh my god he just came inside of me, now I am going to get pregnant"

He collapsed on top of her out of breath and whispered "that was amazing, you are defiantly going to be my sex slave for a long long time with a pussy like that" she was in shock, she thought to herself "fuck fuck fuck, he is keeping me, please god no". he then said "don't worry about being pregnant, I gave you the injection while you were unconscious, you wont ever get pregnant."

He then took off her blindfold. it took a few seconds for her to be able to adjust to the light, when she did, she took a look around, she was in the same room and indeed was tied to the 4 post bed. he then whispered into her ear. "I cant believe how hot you are now that I can see your face with that gag in Katie" she froze, "does he know who I am, did I tell him that name? I cant remember now, fuck". he then says " that's right I know who are Princess Katie" He then lets the gag out of her mouth, she immediately says " so you know who I am, let me go now or my dad the king will find you and chop your balls off" all he does is stare at her and laugh, then he says "honey, I don't think you get the situation your in, let me explain. the kind will not be looking for you, the king will not find you. you see, the kind hired me to kill you. he has known about you sneaking out of the house, he has had you followed. and he cannot afford his family to be mixed up in a scandal. he is also fed up of you spending frivolous amounts of money on stupid things all the time." she then says "please don't kill me, I don't want to die" he then says " I am not going to kill you, as far as the king knows, you're already dead, your prius crashed, burst into flames and the body was burned beyond recognition. I have my own plans for you. I am going to use you as my sex slave for me and my buddies for the next few years. then before your looks decay. I am going to sell you off to the highest bidder, probably some rich arab prince who is to fat to get the ladies."

She was completely frozen in fear and shock. she started to cry and beg, "please don't do this, just let me go, I can pay you, please anything but that." he then says "pay me, with what? all of your accounts have been locked and your already on the news as having died in a car crash, you have nothing to offer me, now shut up" he pushes the gag back in and fastens it closed. he then says "I am going to go and pick up my buddies, and when we get back there going to fuck you, and were all going to use you for hours. so if I were you, get some rest now, I will be back in a hour." he then leaves the room, turns off the lights and locks the door.

Katie is stricken with fear and dread still bound to the bed, and gagged, she is helpless but to wait for her captors to return, she starts to cry and struggles but its no use. she doesn't manage to get any rest. she then panics as she hears heavy footsteps coming up the stares. her eyes tear up as the door is unlocked and it creaks open.

"Their she is guys, the princess, just as I said, its time to have some fun."

Too be continued?

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexdemon for this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 01:48 PM   #2