Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-14-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
littlecumslut

Default [Fiction] My Master and I.

This is a work of fiction that my master, ShawnC, has been working on about the two of us. In the beginning he was the only one who wrote the fantasies but recently he has asked me to begin writing too. To find out which POV the chapter is in it will be written at the top under the chapter number. I am sorry if the beginning is a little choppy, we lost some it before deciding to do this!

I hope you will enjoy it!

Last edited by littlecumslut; 02-14-2014 at 01:39 PM.
littlecumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
littlecumslut

Chapter One
Shawn's POV

You waited like a good little girl for 3 days before I sent my first message. I had my normal questions that I send including when the last time you touched yourself was to what you were wearing. More importantly the instructions that included you needed to play with yourself as much as possible, cumming as much as possible for the next 4 days. Than after that you can not touch yourself sexually for whole week. Please make sure you keep yourself smooth and time it write so that the morning that you leave I get a freshly shaved pussy.

You responded with a very naughty response within minutes of me sending it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecumslut
Master Shawn, I have been waiting for you to contact me and tell you how much I want this. I have followed you rules of checking my messages in fact I checked it more than 20 times each day since you gave me this test. I didn't want to fail so I waited up last night until I fell asleep sometime after 3:00 naked in my dorm with my computer screen on and my fingers touching my pussy. I want to tell you how much I miss your cock deep in my mouth in fact I do have a little favor at some point when you take me during that 4 days. This fantasy came in my head while I was in class today. I want you to fuck my throat harder even if i gag on it, use both of your hands on my head forcing me to deep throat you. I know it is odd for me to ask you to do me this way because I am your slave and you should be controlling me. Please don't be mad that I asked for it I just think you need to know I want it more and I want you to push me harder. I actually was thinking about so much in class that my panties were wet and I didn't even notice my hand down my crotch under the table.
I sent another message a few days before giving you some instructions about your dress you were going to have on. Luckily you were on so we chatted. I want a dress that is very skimpy but also I want your nipples to be noticeable but not visible. I was bummed out because you told me that the few dresses you had were not see through at all.
So I instructed you to going shopping as soon as you can and buy me one. Your next comment was I will leave now if thats what you want.
Go quick and this time I want pictures of you in the changing room. Try on at least 6 and let me pick the best photo.

Later that day I got 7 photos on my photos the first one was you naked and the others were skimpy dress. But one that got my attention was a white one that looked crochet. I called you up and asked about that one. Actually that was the one you liked the most and if you said if you let me get you had another surprise.
Sounds good sexy I tell you.

What I didn't know was when you got to your room you took your clothing off and took out the dress. It had a protective layer that your breast was covered with. You took out some scissors and removed the lining got the dress on and sent me the photo.

My text: Very good sexy! Now start to play with yourself more because I will pick you up at the spot and a few days.

I picked you up at exactly the time and spot in front of Gilly Hicks at the mall.

I inspected my toy to make sure you didn't have any panties on. And I put my hand up your dress and felt your smooth pussy. Standing up I had you give me access and you didn't resist at all. When I put my fingers in your slit I noticed you were wet. Standing next to you I looked down at you breast and I could clearly make out your nipples just as I asked. I instruct you to sit down on the bench and spread your legs apart so others might be able to see the view but just before you sit I hitch up your dress as you sit down. Once again not even pulling them down or pushing me away. I back up and take a few photos with my phone. You don't resist again.
Two boys your age walked by and they slowed down and look at you almost impossible not to see you are not wearing panties.

Later we walked around the mall to a few stores. In between some of the clothing racks I would lift up your dress and feel you up front and back. I stopped and picked up a large lemonade drink complete with a straw that we shared while walking around until it was empty. Than we walked in a store in the mall I grabbed a meaningless dress of the rack and gave the container and dress to you and went back to the dress room. Fill it up as best you can. We walked some more and I grabbed the cup and took a sip. Delicious now you try. You took a sip and tried to hold back an expression but the taste was not what you expected. Even with the ice it was still warmer than you thought. Even though you disliked it we both finished the drink. You expressed your concern that you were going to be doing that all the time but I assured you only every once in awhile.

Until we arrived at the Radisson Blu and brought you to my room. Once in I tied you up a desk a fucked your face. I ended up cumming very quickly deep in your throat. You gagged and your eyes started to water up but you didn't push me back. I stayed in for a good minute only letting you breath through your noes giving you instructions that this weekend I don't want to ever see my cum so be sure to swallow before I take it out. Like a good little girl you obeyed.

The rest of this fantasy is missing many details other than last day it was time to start talking about this summer.
Once again I asked if you are okay with the idea about the summer. The only problem was that you had planned to go back to your aunts and make some money helping out at the resturant. I than told you that if you were to do everything I want and me be in control of you for the almost 90 days straight I would give you $15,000 at the end of the summer. It took less than 30 seconds for you to decided. With that I grabbed your phone and had you call your aunt in front of me telling her you had an opportunity you couldn't pass up. A professional assistant for the summer would pay you, feed and house you for your services. Next step was to go for little drive. It was to a back nearby. I had already set up an account but I needed some information from you. I opened an account with the name LCS Inc. This account was going to be used for purchases during the summer and you needed to sign for it.

For the next month or so we continued our normal activities of me working and you doing school. Our play time included me giving you tasks to complete or an occasional night out on the town. But once agin no sex just for my amusement. Until 1 week before school was about to be done you received a small package from LCS Inc with address in a the Maple Groove area. The box was no bigger than maybe 5x5. On it was the writing "Ms May Don't open until you call me." You rushed to your dorm room and dialed the phone to hear my voice. Even though I knew you were calling me and why I started small talk with you before you interrupted me with "Whats in the box?" silence...
than you started to apologize over and over
Finally I stated "Your curiosity has once again gotten the better of you Ms May. If you ask nicely I might let you open it."
"Sir will you please let me open it? I am now kneeling on the floor in my dorm and I had a skirt on and my pussy is wet with excitement that my panties are now damp.
"Ok I have teased you enough go for it!"

Last edited by littlecumslut; 02-14-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
littlecumslut

Side Note

For his fantasy, my master asked me to make a list of only 25 items that I would want/need in a house, including things that I would just want in general. After creating this list he used it in his fantasy.

1. Shampoo
2. Toilet paper
3. Body wash
4. toothbrush/toothpaste
5. Blanket
6. Razor
7. Shaving gel
8. deodorant
9. Plates
10.Towels
11. mixer
12. Pans
13. knife set
14. Internet
15. Phone
16. Pots
17. Silverwear
18. Dish soap
19. landury detergent
20. trash can
21. Mixing cups
22. Dining table
23. First aid kit
24. Couch
25. Chairs

Summary
Since we have lost the posts between this one and the next fantasy, I will give you a summary of what happened. A summary will only be provide the next few times until we catch up to where we have every post.

Once summer had came around, Ms. May had driven to the house by herself. There were no houses by the one that she was staying in, ensuring that no one would be able to see what was going on in the house. When she was there, she pulled the car into the garage and went in. The house was basically empty. Her master was at work so she was there by herself. Though he called her to tell her the situation. There were cameras in the house so he could see her, and have her do random tasks during the work day. There was an Ipad on the table for her to use. Also the first rule that he had given her was to remain naked unless he said so. So Ms. May took off her clothes and walked around the house, seeing what was there...

Chapter Two
Shawn's POV

Over the course of the next hour I watch via the cameras you walking around naked with the ipad. You went in each room as if you were on a mission.

I finally texted you to go down stairs.

You looked at the nearest camera and gave a little grin remembering I was still watching you.

You slowly went down the step and turned on a light. It was a finished basement with the same style of wood floors and blank walls. However one corner did have two doors. The first door just a mechanical area with the water heater and furnace. The second door was the Mud Room, with a washer and dry and a small closet for cleaning stuff.

Because I was watching you I sent another text. "Please go to the door in the dinning area."

I walked back up the stairs and waited at the glass doors than glanced at the camera waiting for a text of phone call.

I called you up and said Ms May how far is the closest house that you can see?

"I see fields and a barn way out in the distance pretty far away. So let me guess you want me to walk out side like this?"

"Yes the back yard is designed for privacy."

Although you looked rather nervous of the idea of walking outside naked you opened the door and walked out.
I went on to tell you how the back is all fenced in with 10 ft walls and to you right a hot tub already ready for you. So set down the ipad on the table next to the grill. Just don't drop you phone in the water. The timer is on the wall and I want you to relax with the jets in your special spot and please yourself. Click. Once again I hung up the phone.

I watched you get in the water and start to relax and close your eyes. Than you turned around moving the jets on your clit. The pounding warm water must of hit the spot. I couldn't get my camera to zoom in any more but I could tell you eyes rolled back and your mouth gasped open wide. All I could say to myself is I wish I had a few microphones installed. The timer turned off shortly after that and you grabbed the phone waiting for the call.

I called and thanked you for the show. Now take sometime in the sun to dry off in the chair near the table. When you are dry you can send me the list and I will see if you deserve some of the items or not. Click.

You sat down and leaned back in the chair and closed your eyes the sun glistening on your wet body. It was very hot that day so I didn't need to wait long for you message.

Once I received it I called you up to find out if you were getting hungry for some lunch.

"I didn't eat much today and its already after 1:00 so yes what are you going to feed me."

"Get on the internet and type in Domino's Pizza you are going to order what I ask for delivery." For some reason the thought of you being naked must have not dawned on you yet. You typed in the address phone number and a medium thin crust pacific veggie pizza.

"Are you coming to pay for this?"

"Actually I forgot the check card came in the mail yesterday with your name on it, use it."

"Okay where did you hide it, Sir?"

"I left it in the mailbox on next to the door in the front go find it"

On my screen you stuck your hand out the door an was able to reach in the mailbox, than you walked back to the ipad entered in the numbers and hit send.

"Okay so it says like 30 minutes you are going to be here by than right?"

"Now what fun would that be Ms May?"

A panic look feel on your face.

"This is part of your task. You have two options. One you can grab that sheet on your bed and cover up that when the pizza gets to the door and I will give you one item. This item may or may not be on your little list you sent me. Or option two is you stand at the door stark naked not even trying to cover up. I will be watching if you cheat or even try to cover up with your hands. I want my slave to be very proud of her sexuality and not blush about the possibility of some guy jerking off later of the thought of you. If you can do that I will give you the top three things on your list. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Okay I will see you some time after the pizza arrives." Click.

You started to pace around the whole house for the next 20 minutes and you clicked on the screen and it said that it was being delivered. Finally you stopped running around and I didn't notice at first but you began to touch and rub your pussy. I was able to zoom in as you leaned against one of the walls. You closed your eyes and slowly sat down on the hard wood floor. For a good 5 minutes you continued to rub your clit. I could tell you were getting close to cuming and the floor was starting to get wet. Since I was unable to hear the doorbell I noticed you stopped fast and opened your eyes. You froze for a moment and raised yourself up. I could see in front that it was a guy and he was not old at all. More than likely working his way up. I grabbed the phone and texted "GIVE A BIG TIP"
Before you got to the door I grabbed the phone and looked at the camera and gave me a wink. You didn't pause you just walked to the door and flung it open wide. The guy was startled because he backed up. He didn't say one word and started to had you the receipt. You grabbed it from him and you glanced at your hand... Wet with your juices. I couldn't tell the conversation but is was very brief. When you shut the door behind him you slid down again and place the food on the floor. You spread you legs and looked straight at the camera's trying to make sure I got a good view. You started to rub your pussy and finally you were able to cum on camera for me.

I arrived at the house about 20 minutes later and walked in the door that you left unlocked. You were in the bedroom with the pizza almost half gone and a glass of the bottle water.

"Hello Ms May"

"Hello Sir did you like the show?"

"Yes I did and you will be getting the Shampoo, Toilet paper and Body wash. Which brings me to another point. I need to tell you a few rules." I sat down beside her to start to eat.

"Okay do you want me to make a list?"

"Yes I do but it will be very simple for now. First the toilet is off limits to you unless you need to take a shit. Do you understand?

"Yes you want me to pee a new way don't you?"

"Yes.. in fact if I notice you are going the same way to many times I will need to take that away and give a punishment and just to let you know it won't be a tiny punishment. Also when I am home you must ask me for permission and if I want I will tell you how I want you to do it. Do you understand Ms May?"

"Yes I understand Sir!"

"The other rule for now is when I come home I expected to be greeted by you with respect."

"Okay so something sexual?"

"Yes I dosen't always have to be kinky. Now get over here my cock is been hard as a rock from you little show today and I would like you to give me a blow job before I give you rewards and a new task."
Old 02-14-2014, 02:07 PM   #4
littlecumslut

Chapter Three
Shawn's POV

I stood up and you followed my actions by immediately kneeling before me you unzipped my pants using both hands you pulled my jeans and boxers down below my knees. I was amazed how well you already following directions and obeying so well. My cock was already hard and I stood still as you gently slide it in your awaiting mouth. The hard work over the last few months of training you to suck cock was paying off. You looked directly up at my eyes as you put just the right amount of pressure moving back and fourth. You reached around with both of your hands resting on my but checks you tried hard to have me fuck your throat but this time I wanted you to do all the work. I want to not warn you about my cum to make sure you didn't let any drop out. Finally you released my cum and like a good girl you kept it in as I pulsated it in. Before I pulled out I reminded you once again today I don't want a mess so before you open your mouth I want you to swallow it okay. You mumbled what I would guess is "Yes I understand". I slowly back off until the tip was at your lips. I could have made it harder for you to catch and pulled away dripping on your mouth but once I could feel the end on my lips I told you to suck like a straw the last drop. With a tiny slurping sound I pulled away.

"Okay little one now pull up my pants and zip me up, than I want you to give me a kiss. I want tell that you have swallowed it."

While you pulled up my pants I could see you moving your tongue around your mouth and you swallowed twice before getting off your knees. You lifted you mouth and kissed me and I stuck my tongue in as I locked yours.

"Well good news I can still taste a little pizza but you did a good job over all. Lets get you a few items from your list as I waled to the locked door you started to follow me. No! You can't follow me all the way in that room. I got something else I want to do so go in to the bathroom and stick your ass facing the door. But don't look back yet I have an idea."

I walked into the bathroom to find your tight little ass in the air facing me. Your ass hole just a little in view.

I set four items in front of you. Shampoo, Toilet paper, Body wash and one Large white towel.

"Now Ms May before I go back to work I want to be nothing that I can't do in front of me so I have an idea."

"Okay what would you like me to do?" you asked.

"Curiosity Little one always gets you in trouble. Lay your head on this towel and use both hands to spread out your ass cheeks for me as wide as you can. Go ahead and adjust your knees and try to get comfy."

Your tiny little ass hole was almost being opened wide just by your fingers. I waited quietly watching as your fingers were pushing it apart. I licked my pinky finger and rubbed around for a few seconds and told you to relax. Than I inserted a tip of a enema nozzle with a little bit of lube.

"Now Ms May you are going to receive this bag for 10 full minutes do you understand."

You whimpered "Yes I will try but the last time you had me do this I couldn't take the whole bag."

"Well you will today and once you are done I will be next to your watching until you are empty."

I released the attachment and let it flow in you.

For a little while you did very well and relaxed yourself. I let the whole thing in and noticed that after 7 minutes went by you started to shake and move around a lot more. I than removed the nozzle and inserted a small but plug and said "just stay right there your almost there."

I started to moan telling me that you didn't want me to watch as your breathing increased you started to sweat.

I pulled you up and looked at your face you were flushed with red.

"Do you have to see this? It is so humiliating and disgusting?"

"No I want you to know that this is my continued way to make sure you are going to respect and obey me. If you can just hold it for a few more minutes this will be over and I will let you take a shower and clean up okay."

Whatever I said or the tone calmed you down because you started to relax and accept the fact that you were just doing as told even if it was crazy.

"Now smile for me and relax and sit down I am going to pull that plug out myself and I want you to push it all out okay."

You sat down and I reached down between your legs. Each of your hands on your knees staring at me following my every move.

I pulled it out and you started to push. Than I reached around you with both of your hands and with my face next you I continued to tell you to try and push more.

I looked in your eyes and started to kiss you more before flushing.

"Now you are cleaned out aren't you little one?" I asked.

"Yes more than ever."

I gave you some toilet paper to wipe and one you were finished I told you to hold on to me. I picked you up and swung you around to the shower and had you sit down on the floor and gave you the shower head.

"I want you to clean your self but don't stand up wash up for me.."

I let you adjust the temp as I watched you from out side of the shower I could help myself and removed my clothing and headed in.

"Guess what little one I am not going back to work today plans have changed. I will be fucking that ass hole in this shower."

A smirk filled your face as you turned your back to me and knelt almost the same way you had before and spread you hole that had gotten looser from the enema and shower.

Than the last thing you said was "Put your cock in Sir! I promise I will keep your cum in for you!"
Old 02-14-2014, 02:10 PM   #5
littlecumslut

Chapter Four
Third Person POV

After having their fun, Ms. May and her master headed off to bed. The night was pretty normal with the both of them sleeping, but early in the morning Ms. May’s dreams began to fill with naughty thoughts. In the middle of one of her dreams where she was getting pounded hard, on the edge of cumming, she woken from her sleep. She shifted a bit in the bed, the area between her legs tingling. She let out a small shaky breath, the need to pleasure herself boiling up in her because of the dream. The slut turned onto her stomach, looking at the clock for the time. It was much too early for her to even consider waking her master up to beg him for some fun. Ms. May then turned her head to see that he was very sound asleep. At first she bit her lip, unsure if she should even try but then a small smile came across her face. It seemed like a little bit of fun to take the risk.

She turned onto her back, moving her legs up and spreading them out widely. Her hands traveled down to her sweet pussy, rolling her finger over her clit for a moment before slipping it into herself. The slut was quite wet from the dream already but she wanted to be soaked. With her right hand, she slipped two fingers into herself, slowly moving them. Her leg hand was on top of her breast, massaging it gently before pulling onto her nipples. Already her breathing was getting louder and more broken. She pushed in a third finger, beginning to really thrust them into her tight hole. The slut began to moan out as she bucked her hips into them, making the bed move a bit. Ms. May’s head fell back into the pillow, her eyes closing as the pleasure began to move through her body. Though suddenly she felt a hand grab onto hers. Ms. May’s eyes shot open to see Shawn right over her. For a moment they just looked at each other as the slut worried about what would happen next. Her master took her wrist, pulling it away.

“Someone is a naughty girl.” His voice was rough because he had just woken up. Shawn then reached down, pressing his thumb onto Ms. May’s throbbing nub. This caused the girl to squirm a little. Her master smirked before slowly rubbing it. Once again the girl began to moan, her body arching into his thumb, wanting more than he was giving to her.

“Do you like that you whore?” He asked. Ms May nodded before speaking in a low moan.

“Yes sir. I love it when you play with me.”

Her master than removed his thumb. “Then continue.” The horny girl looked up at her master in slight confusion for a moment, until she realized what he was speaking about. He wanted her to play with herself while he watched. She gave him a little nod before her hands moved back down, both of them this time. The slut pushed three fingers into her tight hole as she began to rub her throbbing clit with the other. She was already close to cumming so it took only a few more moments to get her moaning and really bucking into her hands. The slut then groaned as she gushed all over her hands and onto the bed. She fell back, breathing heavily as she began to come down from her pleasure high. Shawn smiled at her, looking down at his slut’s body before getting off of the bed.

“Come with me.” He said as he headed out of the room. Ms. May hurried to her feet, following him out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction, my master and i, story