Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Should i write a newstory or make a sequek for this one?
NewStory 2 15.38%
Sequel 11 84.62%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
coolio5

Default Strip Basketball (non-fic)

Click here to read the complete story without comments!

This is only my second story, so let me know how it is...
It happened last weekend

The other night my friend, Mike, was invited to a "popular party" by one o his friends, a kid who is really rich. He decided to bring along me to the party, and the kid who was hosting it, Tony, was cool w/ it. Tony is also on the school basketball team, so he has a small court in the back of his house, out of sight from the road and the neighbors.

The party started around 8. I was expecting a wild time because his parents were out of town, but they were smart and locked all the alcohol up in the basement refrigerator.

There were about 25-30 kids at the party, but most left due to the lack of booze, and around 11 there were only 11 of us left (6 boys and 5 girls). I had told my parents i was sleeping over at Mike's place, so we could stay as long as we wanted. Sitting around in his basement, we decided to play Truth or Dare. It was pretty tame at first, the most extreme dares were kissing and stuff like that.

At about midnight one girl named Julia suggested we play a stripping game. Due to the court in the back, we decided to play strip basketball. We said we would pick one girl and one boy out of a hat, and they would play one on one strip basketball.

Well, the boy was chosen first, and my luck ran out. I was the one chosen to play. This disappointed some of the girls because I was not the most attractive guy in the group. Then the girls chose. Much to the guys liking, it was Tori, definitely the hottest girl in the group!

We made our way out to the court and decided on the rules. Each player had 6 articles of clothing, whenever the other player made a basket, you had to remove one. Three pointers equaled 2 articles of clothing. Whoever ended up naked would have to stay that way until the end of the night!

I was a little nervous, but kinda cocky because I had a “Can’t lose to a girl” attitude. Then Tori told us she had played basketball in middle school, and still had a lot of skills. This terrified me.

The game started…

We decided to let Tori go first. She dribbled into the lane, but then pulled back and shot from the foul line. It looked good but hit off the rim. I grabbed the rebound and started down the court. I hurried down and drained a three-pointer. The boys erupted into cheers, while the girls and Tori looked nervous. She had no choice but to take off her shoes and socks.

Now it was Tori’s ball, she dribbled down the court, blew past me and put down an easy lay-up. I took of my shoes and the game continued.

I was able to quickly score after that with a short jumper, and Tori was forced to take off her top and expose a black lacy bra! The guys all cheered again at this sight.

I was not able to celebrate long though, because now Tori really started playing hard. She took it right past me and put down another shot, and I took off my socks. She then stole the ball from me and nailed a three-pointer! Suddenly I was losing standing in only my shorts and boxers. Suddenly I was aware of the chill of the night air.

That wasn’t a problem for much longer because I flew down the court and put in a lay-up. Tori took of her short jeans, and the sight of her thong warmed me from the inside. Her hot bum hanging out was all I needed to inspire me to win.

But tori was not ok with this, as she put in a shot that left me in just my boxers. I realized that I was only one shot away from losing! I had to win now! I ran down the court, put up a three-pointer and missed. I was able to get the rebound and put up the next shot though, so now Tori had to remove her bra! Her fantastic breasts seemed to glimmer in the moonlight as the cool wind erected her nipples. The boy’s jaws all dropped and drooled at the sight.

One more shot would end the game…

She tried to hit a jump shot but I went up and blocked it, however, I got a face full of boobs as I jumped up against her chest. I felt myself harden and
the girls cheered! I realized i had to score quick or they would be seeing a lot more.

Now Tony called from the side, "How about whoever loses has to be the winner's slave for the rest of the night!"

Everyone cheered so there was no way to back out!

Now the "fans" were cheering as if it was the Final Four! Tori and I were fighting harder then NBA stars, with all dignity hanging in the balance!

After about 7 minutes of this we started to get tired. Then I ran up to the the three point arc, faked, then went to the left. Tori was caught totally flat footed. It was too easy for me to sink the winning lay-up as she could only watch!

The guys completely erupted into cheers! They started chanting "TAKE IT OFF" and the like!

I quickly got dressed and watched as Tori removed her thong and left the whole group breathless. Her naked, sweaty body was possibly the most beautiful sight i have ever seen.

Now the reality of the situation started to set in. I had possibly the hottest girl in the school naked, and my slave for the next 6 or 7 hours. My brain began to think of all kinds of things i could do w/ her...

To be continued...

Any feedback would be great, thanksS

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 08:15 AM.
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Nohbdy123

That's awesome. And it's completely legible too!

All truth?
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #3
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Man, I love non-fiction storys.
Why cant anything like this happen to me?
haha, good job so far. Keep it up.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #4
coolio5

Almost all true except the slave/master part...that part will be fiction
Old 05-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #5
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent start - looking forward to the next installment !!
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
coolio5

thanks for the feedback
this part will now be fiction

Part Two:

As our group walked back to the house I plotted my evening w/ Tori. We were both sweaty from our game, so I got my first idea.

When we got in the house I said, “Tori, its time we get cleaned up. Lets take a shower together. All the boys hooted at this, and we went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and as the water warmed up I started to undress. Tori was getting more and more nervous by the second. She was a relatively wholesome girl and I knew she never went very far w/ anybody. Once I was naked, we got into the shower. First I instructed her to wash me with the soap and she carried out the instructions, and actually started to get into it. Once I was completely covered, I ordered her to lick all of the soap off. She did, and really seemed to linger around my crotch. I then washed her and removed the soap off her in the same fashion. I felt her nipples get rock hard, and I decided to suck them for a few minutes, all the while she seemed to enjoy it.

I decided to end our shower, and I ordered her to dry me off. She had to remain nude, but I redressed and we went downstairs to rejoin the rest of the group.

any more feedback?
Old 05-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #7
ILOVEDARES

great story keep it going
ILOVEDARES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolio5 View Post
Once I was naked, we got into the shower. First I instructed her to wash me with the soap and she carried out the instructions, and actually started to get into it. Once I was completely covered, I ordered her to lick all of the soap off. She did, and really seemed to linger around my crotch. I then washed her and removed the soap off her in the same fashion.
The master/slave section must be fiction as you said! You had her lick all the soap off your body and you did the same thing to her? Last time I had soap in my mouth, I puked!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:05 PM   #9
coolio5

sorry guys for such a long wait, but i've been really busy lately. i should be able to write again tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it.

and i could really use some dare ideas so post them here or PM me.

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2008, 06:29 AM   #10
coolio5

Thumbs up

PART 8: Time to strip!

As soon as we got home, we tied Greg to a chair again, and locked him in the laundry room. He wouldn't be bothering us for a while.

Then Katey led Mike into another room. I had a felling we wouldn't see them for a while.

Now it was just me and Tori sitting in the family room, and i ordered her to strip to her skivvies again. I realized I was hungry, and I saw the money that my Mom had left for me and Mike to order pizza. Suddenly I got a brilliant idea!

"Tori, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah actually, what do you have?" she replied.

"Well, I'm gonna order pizza, but here's the catch. When delivery boy comes, you have to answer the door...NAKED!"

"No way! No way in HELL!" she shrieked.

"Well I believe I'm the master, and you must do ANYTHING I want! If you don't you will have to take a severe punishment. It'll be worse then this!"

"Fine, I'll do it."

I called the pizza place and ordered 2 large pizzas, one with pepperoni, one with sausage. We waited about twenty minutes when the pizza came. I instructed Tori to remove her bra and panties. She sighed then did, whimpering a little. Now I had seen her naked before, but trust me, it was just as amazing now as it was a week ago. Slowly she opened the door, holding the money in one hand.

The guy had been looking down at the pizza saying, "That'll be $18.24." Then suddenly he looked up and saw who was paying him, and almost dropped the pizza. He was a pretty nerdy looking guy, and I doubted he had ever actually seen a naked girl not on the computer before. He turned bright red, and I saw a small bump growing in his pants. Tori saw it to and kind of giggled, which just made him even more red. Finally he said, "Uhhh, well, why don't you just have these on the house." With that he took one last look then ran back to his car.

When Tori closed the door, we just cracked up laughing. This caused Mike and Katey to run out and see what the noise was. When they saw Tori completely nude, holding two pizzas, they just said, "Oh, well, looks like yoou had fun."

Then I looked at them. Katey was wearing a cow-girl suit, complete with whip, and Mike was wearing nothing but body paint and a pair of boxers. Then he turned around and I noticed that the ass of the boxers had been cut out. In that hole, there was a series of dark red stripes across his ass, no doubt from the bull whip. "Don't tell me this is a personal fetish of yours," I said to Mike. He said, "I'll explain later."

Finally I said, "Lets go eat."

We ventured off into the kitchen and were excited for what the rest of the night had in store for us.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it. I'll try to get the next post out soon, but it may be more then a week, because I'm going on vacation, sorry. As always, if you have any suggestions, post them here or PM me.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #11
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy

very good my new fav

9/10 hands down
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #12
Com.James Bond

Very Very Good in Fact Excellent Keep the story going please I love it! BTW nice grammar and spelling and I wish I was you on the basketball course...

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n..._2006/Bond.jpg
Com.James Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #13
starbucks95905

Wow, great story. Keep 'em coming. One question is if any of this is true. Also, has Tori talked to you since the basketball thing?

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #14
machine5

i cant wait for the next part!!!
machine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:10 PM   #15
forceddaree

pls continue it
its really good

Advertisements
Kink Talk