Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #61
Princess

hii all :P im a newb just got here thanks to my online-slave steve <3 erh tonight i did this giving task thing for the first time ever and i really liked it.
so i decided to register and keep track to creative dares i could try on my steven.

thats all for now, not sure if im ready to do stuff myself yet, im still ever so used to having adventerous sex with a boy/girl in real life, yeah im bi (it seems to be hip nowadays *sigh)

not sure if im ready to do a lot of these stuff written here with myself :P

i always like dirtytalking :P so yeah ur alll welcome haha im a pleaser so basically ive always been controlled, but i noticed tonight that controlling someone can be a real turn on as well. yay

: d cya all sorry for the long crap talk

x
I loooove my slave Steven !
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #62
Smile
Account Banned

Well, im james, urmmm, male 14

hi...
uh i like loads of music and stuff, you've probs seen me post something on the site... ALL OF YOU!, my user name is called that cuz of 'Videotape - Radiohead', urmm depressed alot, probs need help with it - (suicidal thoughts cant be good), still smoke sadly , urmmm so yeh - thats me summed up in not many words
what a fun life

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #63
Night-1991
Account Banned

I can't say much about myself, save i'm a total beginner with dares.

Lets see, well, i play games ALOT, you should know this from my display picture, and that i've been advertising my Xbox Live Gamertag.

I don't watch movies much, comedy and mafia films if i do are my preference.

I play guitar, not good mind you.

Love bands such as MCR, Dragonforce, Iron Maiden etc.

Watch alot of anime such as Naruto, i also read manga aswell.

I'm a furry also

Love watching comedy, such acts like Lee Evans, Ricky Gervais, Katt Williams, Rik Mayall.

i sound like a loser don't i? XD
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #64
thirdchoice
Account Banned

I;m not much of a noob now, but i better intro myself

Love to play a good game of Webcam tord over msn (pm me for address)

im 16/m and love a good blindfold dare

Umm not much else to say but GETDARe has helped me a fair bit
thirdchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #65
mistress_p

Hi everyone!
Ive been on the site for awhile but havent really started posting much until recently, and i just found this thread so i thought id introduce myself properly!
Im 20 years old and have a partner who ive been with for around 4 years. He got me into this whole scene. He blurted all his fantasies to me one night after we'd been together for a year and he saw me kick a male friend and got jealous haha.
Ever since then i've fallen in love with being a Mistress and having him as my slave. I dont treat him as a slave full time, though that would be fun. Im the only Mistress he's had and i plan on keeping it that way! Ive never really had much experience in playing around with other slaves. Im not to experienced, but would love to change that.
I have a daughter who is my everything, i love music, drinking, hanging out with mates etc...
Would love to share ideas, stories etc
xx
Old 02-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #66
AladdinSane

Send a message via Yahoo to AladdinSane

Since I've been here a little while now I suppose I should post an intro.

I'm a guy living in NY now though I have lived in various places in the US and abroad. I used to be very much into the BDSM scene, a dominant male, but I've settled back from that for a while exploring other interests in life.

Once upon a time I was considered to be a pretty nice guy. I suppose I was corrupted at one point, probably while I was getting into BDSM. I got into bondage, crops, and paddles, progressed into whips and floggers, and developed a fetish for medical-play, playing with needles, scalpels, knives, straight razors, and the like. I dabbled with fire-play and wax, but I never got that serious with it. What interested me most was the psychology of it. I liked playing with another's mind, and I really liked control.

That aspect I still explore from time to time.

These days I am exploring my exhibitionistic side. I am more of quiet person, but will talk endlessly with close friends. When people first see me, they tend to think I look like some scary biker dude. People who know me a little tend to think I'm a nice guy. People who really get to know me tend to think I'm a freak. But it's fun.

Cheers -

Al

Dislikes: I'm still trying to figure that one out
AladdinSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:58 AM   #67
Coffer_Addict

Hello getDare.com I am Chris from the Land down under (Australia) I live in a small town called... Brisbane. I am currently attending my last year of high school. I am kind of a shy guy; but I have my dark kinky sides. I am super sporty and athletically fit no muscle though on my arms xD. Anyways to get to know me more IM me.

I don't like girls my age or younger ones. I rather a 'lil mature women within 5 years older of me because I don't think I could talk dirty to a female and older females know more.
Coffer_Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #68
emo boy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to emo boy
Default .

well well well where do i start, Matty Melia 14 years old living a dream. I live in a place called manchester, im an MC dont take it serious only do it for a laugh, im a boxer, a footballer and professional idiot. i like to be dared, humiliated, bullied, owned. i live with my 3 sisters so i can get all womens clothes/make up for crossdressing.
wanna know more ? pm me or post iton my 'ask me anything' thread.
mass love
bless
x

As a result of a post in the signature thread, a post which I expanded on, I must now accept any dares, regardless of them crossing my limits.

doing webcam dares most nights if intrested PM me

I am a Captured Enemy of the getDare Castle 2.0
emo boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #69
oppx67

Send a message via AIM to oppx67
Default James 22/M/OH super kinky

Hey there! I'm James.. 22/M/OH I'm a noob lol. I did not get into this until recently.. I love being in control and naughty. I like younger girls and I love doing detailed RP.. if anyone interested please add me at [email protected]
oppx67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:40 PM   #70
Dreamawake

Send a message via AIM to Dreamawake

Woah... I never did this. I'm Dreamawake, you can just call me Dream. I'm sixteen and from the United States. I'm an easygoing person and I love to get to know people, hit me up in the chat. I have been here for a little bit, check out my story. And if you want to know more feel free to ask. By the way I hate random Pm's like, "Want to be my Master?", "Give me dares please." So please save your time and mine and just don't send them. Thanks. (:

The only unreachable dream is the one you don't reach for.
I love me some AMELIE! (:
Dreamawake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #71
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

I think I'm finally ready to do this, so here goes...

I'll go by any name you want to call me... within reason.
I'm a laid back kinda guy, very sarcastic (which I apologise for now), and I do tend to speak my mind (which I also apologise for, if it should offend anybody).

I see myself as something of an amateur writer, although I doubt I'll have (m)any stories on here, I don't like writing short stories as I develop such complex characters that I find it hard not to include everything I've discovered ... or created.... about them into what I write, so a short story of mine could last about 300 pages.

You'll probably find me ranting about one thing or another, as I tend to hop up on my soap box when something I feel strongly about is mentioned, but I usually welcome discussion and disagreements, unless I'm in a particularly bad mood ;p
I also just like to relax here around like-minded people, it's nice to say exactly what you think without fear of being judged too harshly.

I'm 19 and studying psychology. That's about it really. See you all around.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #72
Smile
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile View Post
Well, im james, urmmm, male 14

hi...
uh i like loads of music and stuff, you've probs seen me post something on the site... ALL OF YOU!, my user name is called that cuz of 'Videotape - Radiohead', urmm depressed alot, probs need help with it - (suicidal thoughts cant be good), still smoke sadly, urmmm so yeh - thats me summed up in not many words
what a fun life
This was my old one...

I have changed!!! :O:O

Well, I'm James, and I am Male and aged 14

Hey...
I like loads of music, pretty much everyone has seen one of my posts... they ARE everywhere... My name used to be videotape, but that was when I was all sad and depressed. Now I am called smile . The suicidal thoughts are still there, but less frequant now. Quit smoking finally . So yeey, thats me. I quite like life now

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #73
catsuit123

Default Mike Male 36 Bi

read loads on here, been daring myself for years gradually geting more and more risky and pushing boundaries - I try and snap a pic of myself on phone if possible.

Get massive rush doing anyting semi public (possibility of being caught) esp in public toilets and woods, have got loads of ideas from this site, and hopefully expand/push my boundaries a bit further.

Love wearing tights, lycra, anything tight.

Thats it for now

Not into scat or extreme pain or outright public exhibitonism (strut naked into petrol station etc), but anything else is a distict possibility
catsuit123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #74
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Default my turn

I am 19 years old. I love weather; later this spring and summer i will be going storm chasing, my first time, (though where I live, I rarely get tornadoes). My favorite field is tropical meterology

I am devout Christian, though I have a long way to go until I am a perfect Christian.

I am still trying to find a girl friend.

I am horrible at grammer, even though my native language is American English.

I go to college.

I will tell you where I aproximatly live... in the eastern half of the United States hahahaha.

The only sport I am into is golf. Which I am terrible at!

If I think of more, I will put it in here.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:34 PM   #75
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Even though I'm not a big fan of introductions because I hate introducing myself. I shall introduce myself. I'm 15 years old and is turning 16 this month. (Not telling you when.) I love staying at home (for some reason) and the only times I go outside is when I feel like it, I have to do something, or I'm going over to friends. I hate the weather here during the winter because it gets super cold (not as cold as places that snows) and I have to wear extra layers.

Umm... Oh right, I live in the city. I'm still in high school. (Not a high school dropout ftw ) I barely eat candy anymore. (Except chocolate =])

Finally, the one thing everyone else would probably agree with me on. I hate doing homework.

(If a mod or someone feels that I put too much information, go ahead and remove it. But you gotta message me telling me what you removed.)

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction