Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #166
thehypnotoad

Oh Hi!
I'm new here. Been looking at ToD online for a while now and finally got around to/got the courage to join the board.
Look forward to having fun!

Hard Limits: Bodily fluids etc, Anal, Crossdressing, Friends/Family

Limits: Messy, Anything likey to get me arrested, Pain.

Kik: thehypontoad
thehypnotoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:26 AM   #167
rednekoboy

weeeell
live in the u.s.
bi
student
not many friends lately so a lil lonely..
average build.. a few swollen organs make me look a lil bigger tan i am around hte tummy T_T long story

i love PM's! HINT HINT WINK WINK, drawing, roleplaying... anime.. games..
i am a virgin.. had the chance once and bailed out.. glad i did.. she had a psyco friend i didn't know about x.x

19, student, bi, message me! i love to pm/chat >< please? :3 i think i make a good friend.. ^^;
(banner is one of my drawings, edited :3 )
rednekoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #168
BrazilianGuy

Hello,
The same old story,
I looked at lots of topics for a couple days and decided to participate.

I love to play games, but in Brazil that's not very ordinary. After a month travelling by the USA I've some experiences that lead me to know better my sexual desires and here am I, looking for new experiences and some networking.

If anybody has a question, dare or anything to say feel free to pm me I will answer as soon as I can.

Limits: |Poo|Illegal|Public|Family/Friends|Pain(CBT)|Permenent|Messy|Gay(Does not excites me)|

Likes: |Ice|Anal|Crossdress|Punishment|Bondage|Soft Pain|Dice|Switch|

• My grammar isn't so correct, I learn english by my self, so sorry if there's something wrong.
  • I don't do photos or cam for people who I do not really trust. Your privacy should not be trusted to anyone, unless that excites you. ;]
  • I don't play with guys
BrazilianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #169
Pardrino

Hello all I'm new here and think you are all awesome! Rock on!
Pardrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #170
Toxsicc

Hey there, finally got around to joining GetDare. Been lurking a couple of months, still a little unsure of exactly why I am joining - I have the distinct feeling that I'm not going to find what I am looking for here... However it may be a chance to meet some good people and have a little fun.

My names Toxsicc - I'm a 20yo guy living in Australia. I have a hunger for knowledge and great respect for logic and reason. I have a great (if amatuer) interest in physics, astronomy, bioligy, chemistry and natural history and academia in general. Music, literature, technology, nature, debating, gaming and debunking superstition and pseudoscience are just some of my interests.

I am pansexual and into a wide range of kinks and interests. I have an obssession with urban decay and urban spelunking and a wild craze for alot of things considered dirty, filthy, nasty, dark and taboo. I am not here looking for anything online besides friendship and good conversation with like minded people.

I work, I study, I have no real responsibilties, no immediate family, no kids. I have goals, I have ambitions - I just have to get around to growing up and pursuing them and I'm not sure if I want to do that just yet.

Well, thats it i guess. I mean I could go on all night but i am sure I've already bored you. If you do wanna know more don't hesitate to send me a message.

Long Days & Pleasent Nights~ Sicc
Toxsicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:20 AM   #171
briantd

hi everyone

I'm brian from Germany

looking forward to some hot and teasing dares

take care everyone

Likes: tease and denial, CBT, ruined orgasms (such a turn on, but when I actually have to experience one I absolutely hate it), weakness for pretty feet

Limits: anything public, anal, extreme pain etc
briantd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #172
arkangel666

Hihi

Josh from NW England

Music is playing all day every day. Even christmas day :').

Not a single person i know will play TorD so I need people who will! Hence, i'm here =]
arkangel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:36 AM   #173
starberry

I've been lurking around this site for a while, and finally decided to join. My name is Nicola, I'm 18 from the UK, just started Uni and looking forward to being dared by you all!

Will consider: Exhibitionism, Bondage/Pain, Poo/Piss
Limits: Nothing permanent (including photo record)
starberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:01 PM   #174
Calimero

Okay I am here after being sent the link by my Master ( Masterq81)

I get Tasks set to me by Master and always try to complete to the best of my ability..

However on here we get to be a little more relaxed and have fun, helping others come up with dares..

Outside of being a mum, and Slave to my Master, I love moto gp, Cars, Motorbikes, music ( playing as well as listening)..

I am on here to speak to fun people and help my Master with his mischief making.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:09 PM   #175
Mistress_Louisa

This might seem like a bit of a moot point, at this stage (I'm technically a senior member now) - but I just saw this post and realised I never really introduced myself.

So, hello one and all!

My name is Mistress Louisa, and I became a member of the site after my slave and boyfriend, Crossdress Bitch, suggested I might like it. Suffice to say he was spot on with his prediction

I'm 23 years old, Scottish, a postgraduate student and generally a bit of an excitable geek, hehe. I love Italian food, am a prolific reader and adore music of the shoegazing persuasion.

Nice to meet you
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #176
thisisaveryniceuser

Send a message via MSN to thisisaveryniceuser
Default Finally introducing myself.

Hello all! I've been a lurker around here for a while but finally got around to joining! I like things up the bum, but I'm straight (I think). My nickname is Tom I'm 15 and live in good ol' Ireland! Land of saints and scholars! Nobody I know in real life knows that I'm kinda kinky, so no one knows I'm on here :O ! I find everyone on here to be rather friendly so, I'll be sticking around. If ya want, you can PM me dares, I'm up for most things! Love the site!

Snapchat: thisisamazing

Request pictures/videos here!

Likes a lot! - food, masturbation, anal, pics,
Open to - pee, shaving, scat
Limits - Blood, illegal, family, friends knowing
thisisaveryniceuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #177
Faysal Sangha

Hello all

I found this site on about some naked uno i searched because nothing was really interesting until then so yeah i do have different unique opposistions i come across.

I am Faysal Sangha, 19 years old and i'm a student in great britian in south birmingham college so yeah no relationship either so i been single since in my life. I have a huge nudity addiction in my adult hood but one thing is certian about nakedness it's for the adults, not for the teenagers to creep on if they have sense of maturity to have some respect at least.

So yeah i kinda dared to be stripped nude but it never harmed me so since about last year when i slept naked in my bed i just thought it could be my good oppotunity to have my freedom for now and continuing

So yeah nice to meet you all I can be either insane or wild at things XD So yeah please to see you all
Faysal Sangha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #178
CatGotYourTongue
Account Banned

Hi
Name's Lauren, long time lurker, finally deciding to join in on the fun
CatGotYourTongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #179
JBWK

Hi, my name is Grace!
I just saw this site today, and I knew that I had to sign up!
I'm 17, bi-curious, and I live in the United States. I very much enjoy talking about dirty things

Last edited by JBWK; 11-14-2010 at 12:12 AM.
JBWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #180
drkngl588

Send a message via AIM to drkngl588 Send a message via MSN to drkngl588 Send a message via Yahoo to drkngl588

hey everyone
18/m/utah(boringsville)
i initially signed up to find a mistress (still looking if you're interested)
i have started getting into dares
and i am thinking of looking for a slave, will be my first time domming
curious bestiality

"I am new to crossdressing and have no sense of style. please pm me to help give me a makeover to look like a really cute girl"
i hump ponies

anyone may controll my bladder, however they would like just pm me!
when get a pm i push on my bladder for 2 min straight, and if anything comes out i lick it clean
drkngl588 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction