Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-18-2024, 04:35 AM   #1
bunzie

Default Punishments for Sub Boys

Good morning naughty man-whores.

Mistress Bunzie is here to dish out punishments to disobedient sub boys. Reply to this thread with the following:

1. Why you need punishment? You should beg me for it.
2. How mean should I be? (a little nasty/mean/very cruel/ruin me)
3. Kinks
4. Dislikes
5. Limits
6. Toys and/or household objects

I expect full written reports to posted in the replies of this thread. Good sluts should be ashamed of what they have done and post their punishment reports for all getdare users to see. Pics/videos not required. (If you'd rather PM, that is fine.)

I will reply to this thread whenever I feel like it and not before, so wait for your punishment patiently.

- Mistress Bunzie

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Sub Boys: ask for punishment here

Hypno Prompts

❀ Looking for fun, not full commitment. Short term dominance possible.

Last edited by bunzie; 02-18-2024 at 01:51 PM.
bunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 05:34 AM   #2
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

First of all thank you Mistress for taking responsibility of subs to punish them
As per your question below are my answers
1. I need to be punished as I am lazy boy..I don't clean my room.. very very lazy.. lazy in doing task too.. u can check my Add edge task.. and my reports...so please Miss please punish me ..I need to be punished as I will do properly next time
2. Means
3. Kinks :getting controlled,Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, Body writings,
4. Dislikes : Too much Pain, messy ..
5. Limit: scat, pee, blood, social Sucide,family
6. No toys
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 06:06 AM   #3
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd2506 View Post
First of all thank you Mistress for taking responsibility of subs to punish them
As per your question below are my answers
1. I need to be punished as I am lazy boy..I don't clean my room.. very very lazy.. lazy in doing task too.. u can check my Add edge task.. and my reports...so please Miss please punish me ..I need to be punished as I will do properly next time
2. Means
3. Kinks :getting controlled,Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, Body writings,
4. Dislikes : Too much Pain, messy ..
5. Limit: scat, pee, blood, social Sucide,family
6. No toys
As you are a lazy boy, we will make your punishment productive.

First of all, you will learn to follow instructions. Throughout this punishment, you are not permitted to touch your cock at all. You may not orgasm. You may not cum. If you are lazy with the edges that you have been so gratefully gifted, then you shouldn't be allowed any pleasure at all.

Get naked and on your knees, where you belong. Put a piece of large fruit/veg in your mouth, such as an apple, carrot or cucumber. Have your legs spread, back straight and hands on your knees, palms up. Keep your head up, but your eyes downcast. You will stay in this posititon for five minutes. You will not move. You will not drop the fruit in your mouth. If you move, your time will restart.

When your time is up, position yourself ass up. I want 50 spanks to each ass cheek with a cable. You ass should be red by the time you are finished.

Lube up a pencil or long vegtable and insert it into your ass. Don't push it all the way in for saftey. Now, you will clean your room on your hands and knees. I want it to be spotless.

Once you are finished, fuck yourself with the item for one minute then remove it. Give yourself 10 slaps to each ball, thanking me for every hit.

No touch for 24 hours.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

The following 2 users say Thank You to bunzie for this post:
Old 02-19-2024, 08:12 AM   #4
Bamous

1. Please mistress punish me for being a bad boy. I accidentally had an orgasm while trying to complete me edges. I have 3250 edges left to do and I came without permission. I had just complete edge 543 but on the 544th I came. Then to make matters worse I confined to play and came another 2 times.
2. Cruel
3 - 6 see signiture

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 08:48 AM   #5
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamous View Post
1. Please mistress punish me for being a bad boy. I accidentally had an orgasm while trying to complete me edges. I have 3250 edges left to do and I came without permission. I had just complete edge 543 but on the 544th I came. Then to make matters worse I confined to play and came another 2 times.
2. Cruel
3 - 6 see signiture
You naughty boy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Little sub boys don't get to cum without permission, and you broke that three times.

Get Naked. No clothes for bad boys.

Get your 4" butt blug and cover it in toothpaste for your lube. Without any prep, I want you to slide it into your asshole. It should burn. That is what naughty boys deserve. Now I want 100 slaps to each ass cheek. They should be red raw by the time you are done.

Get some ice, rub circles into your nipples until they a perky little nubs and the ice has melted. Clamp them. Make sure to give them each a slap to make sure they are attatched well.

As you're so disobedient, whore, let's teach you some manners. If you have rice, you will be using it. If not, do it without. Put rice on the ground and kneel in the inspection position. (Back straight, arms behind head, head up). You will stay this way for 10 minutes. If you start to ache, too bad. Do not move.

If you move, the time will restart. For every time you have to restart, complete 50 spanks to each ass cheek before beginning again.

Once complete, you may stand. With toothpaste, you are going to bring yourself to the edge with very slow strokes from root to tip. Take your time. You should do this so slow that it has you whining like a little bitch for more. Do not speed up. Do not dare go over. If you do, you will ruin it and you will start the punishment again.

Once you have edged, I want 50 spanks to each ball with a cord.

Now your hole should be gaped, remove your butt plug. Fuck yourself with your dildo, no lube, slow, sensual, for three minutes. Do not cum. If you need to edge, you may edge, but you must continue afterward.

After three minutes, remove the dildo. I want you on your knees, head down, legs spread, hands behind you, pulling your asshole wide open for all to see. You little slut. You will stay there for 10 minutes. Same rules apply as before.

After 10 minutes, put on your chasity cage and write a 200 word apology to everyone who gave you edges. Tell them that you failed. Tell them you are a naughty slut. Only then may you remove your nipple clamps.

You will not touch your cock for 72 hours. That will teach you not to cum without permission.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-19-2024, 09:37 AM   #6
Bamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunzie View Post
You naughty boy. You should be ashamed of yourself. Little sub boys don't get to cum without permission, and you broke that three times.

Get Naked. No clothes for bad boys.

Get your 4" butt blug and cover it in toothpaste for your lube. Without any prep, I want you to slide it into your asshole. It should burn. That is what naughty boys deserve. Now I want 100 slaps to each ass cheek. They should be red raw by the time you are done.

Get some ice, rub circles into your nipples until they a perky little nubs and the ice has melted. Clamp them. Make sure to give them each a slap to make sure they are attatched well.

As you're so disobedient, whore, let's teach you some manners. If you have rice, you will be using it. If not, do it without. Put rice on the ground and kneel in the inspection position. (Back straight, arms behind head, head up). You will stay this way for 10 minutes. If you start to ache, too bad. Do not move.

If you move, the time will restart. For every time you have to restart, complete 50 spanks to each ass cheek before beginning again.

Once complete, you may stand. With toothpaste, you are going to bring yourself to the edge with very slow strokes from root to tip. Take your time. You should do this so slow that it has you whining like a little bitch for more. Do not speed up. Do not dare go over. If you do, you will ruin it and you will start the punishment again.

Once you have edged, I want 50 spanks to each ball with a cord.

Now your hole should be gaped, remove your butt plug. Fuck yourself with your dildo, no lube, slow, sensual, for three minutes. Do not cum. If you need to edge, you may edge, but you must continue afterward.

After three minutes, remove the dildo. I want you on your knees, head down, legs spread, hands behind you, pulling your asshole wide open for all to see. You little slut. You will stay there for 10 minutes. Same rules apply as before.

After 10 minutes, put on your chasity cage and write a 200 word apology to everyone who gave you edges. Tell them that you failed. Tell them you are a naughty slut. Only then may you remove your nipple clamps.

You will not touch your cock for 72 hours. That will teach you not to cum without permission.
Thank you mistress. I made a blog post containing my report https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98061

May I ask for further ball torture as mentioned in my blog most if the pain from that area has gone away

Thank you mistress

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 09:52 AM   #7
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamous View Post
Thank you mistress. I made a blog post containing my report https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98061

May I ask for further ball torture as mentioned in my blog most if the pain from that area has gone away

Thank you mistress
Lovely report slut. I am pleased with your efforts and I hope the pain taught you a valuable lesson. In terms of torture for your balls, as you seemed to like the cord so much, why don't you give yourself 50 more spanks to each. You can space this out or do it all together. Afterwards, you may melt an ice cube on each.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Hypno Prompts

Old 02-19-2024, 09:53 AM   #8
Alexjames

Hi Miss, hope I’m not too late to the party

1. Why you need punishment?

I keep taking on tasks and not managing to finish them to a level I’m proud of.

2. How mean should I be?

Pretty cruel

3. Kinks

Anal, pain, CBT, insertions

4. Dislikes

Pee drinking, post orgasm

5. Limits

Public, heavy scat

6. Toys and/or household objects

Just household objects at the moment

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 10:02 AM   #9
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunzie View Post
As you are a lazy boy, we will make your punishment productive.

First of all, you will learn to follow instructions. Throughout this punishment, you are not permitted to touch your cock at all. You may not orgasm. You may not cum. If you are lazy with the edges that you have been so gratefully gifted, then you shouldn't be allowed any pleasure at all.

Get naked and on your knees, where you belong. Put a piece of large fruit/veg in your mouth, such as an apple, carrot or cucumber. Have your legs spread, back straight and hands on your knees, palms up. Keep your head up, but your eyes downcast. You will stay in this posititon for five minutes. You will not move. You will not drop the fruit in your mouth. If you move, your time will restart.

When your time is up, position yourself ass up. I want 50 spanks to each ass cheek with a cable. You ass should be red by the time you are finished.

Lube up a pencil or long vegtable and insert it into your ass. Don't push it all the way in for saftey. Now, you will clean your room on your hands and knees. I want it to be spotless.

Once you are finished, fuck yourself with the item for one minute then remove it. Give yourself 10 slaps to each ball, thanking me for every hit.

No touch for 24 hours.

Thank you again to punishing me.. this is my first report hope all of them likes it..
First of all i collected all the things which i was going to use during the punishment.. the items were 1. Apple 2. Charger Cable 3. Pencil

As i leave with family.. i started the task at 11.20 pm night along in my room.
Then i strip naked sat on floor on my knees.. and put the apple on my mouth.. straight with eyes down.. i was humiliated by that.. i successfully completed it .. Post that as per your instruction i spanked 50 times on each cheek.. and it was red.. at the 20th spank i was in pain.. never did too much.. was helpless.. but did 50 complete.. i didnt lubed the pencil..as once i have inserted and i was ok.. i put the pencil and started the cleaning .. first i kept all the cloths in wardrobe.. and removed the old bedsheet and placed new bedsheet.. and placed all other thing at place.. phew it took me 15 mins. almost to do it... is was paining in ass.. at some position..
after all done.. fucked myself for 1 mins and it was really painfull.. and soon i slept.. as that was too much..
i didnt touch my dick for 24 hr.. really horny.. the good part is no much new edges were added to my post Add Edge

hope u love it
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:49 PM   #10
Tom1

Hello Miss Bunzie

1. Please punish me for cumming to chaturbate mistresses and BDSM videos a lot
2. Mean punishment please
3. Likes: stroking, edging, cumming, anal, mild pain, bdsm videos, rum and coke
4. Dislikes: Cloverclamps, much pain, tigerbalm, quick cumming, soft hidden public, pee
5. Limits: public, messy, extreme pain, blood, harmfull, ass2mouth, cumplay or eating
6. Toys: plug with beads, purple plug (my favorite), cloverclamps, dildo, cockrings, satisfier seal (fun if someone controlls it), urethral sound, rabbit, vibrating egg (no batteries),cuffs, rope, shoelace, 2B estim (difficult to use), chastity cage
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 01:56 PM   #11
Makak

Good evening Mistress Bunzie

This useles slut begs to punishment for being dirty bitch and foe being here secretely without his gf knowing.

Please be mean to this sub.

Likes: edging, orgasm control (by girls), humiliation, to be controlled (by girls), light CBT, clothespins (except nips), weights, spanking, shortterm rules, bets, challenges, wax, gag

Dislikes (punishments): cum eating, long term denial, bondage, piss, line writing, sounding, toothpase

Limits: public, face, expose, social (family), anal, findom, scat, wetting, crossdressing, extreme, diaper, messy, body writing, wedgie, clothespins on nipples, corner time, permanent, needles, blood.

Sub has only household items.

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93684

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93501

Kik: makakomut
Makak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 03:22 PM   #12
GTO

1. Why you need punishment? Ive been really bad and havent filled my underwear full enough in a long time
2. How mean should I be? ruin me
3. Kinks- semi-public, pants filling
4. Dislikes- cold items
5. Limits- pain, social suicide
6. Toys and/or household objects- whatever food or materials needed ill get

Kik- GTO669
GTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 07:47 AM   #13
gijser

1. Please punish me for cumming while i was doing a cbt dare for someone
2. very cruel
3-6 are all in my signature

Likes and Limits
Toys
PM-Dares
Sex map

Calender:
https://teamup.com/ksom9zzghz28utr9ib

Edges - 68/85
gijser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 01:08 PM   #14
Switchylover

1.Please punish me for drinking too much and waking up my grandparents in the middle of the night by showing up there completely drunk, needing a place to sleep
2. However you think it's necessary
3. Likes: in my sig
4. Dislikes: Chastity, Hard Spanking, Long Denail, Cum Eating, Enemas
5. Limits: Scat, Blood, Public stuff, Social information, chilly/hotsauce
6. Toys: Various Spanking Implements, Dildos, plugs, Chastity Cages, but most of it is in my picture gallery

Likes: Anal, Spanking, Pain, Humiliation, Deepthroating, Edging, T&D, POT, Ballbusting

Dislikes: Sissyfication, Piss, Hard Spanking, Chastity, sounding

Limits: Scat, Blood, lasting damage, Tabasco, illegal things, Public exposure, findom, ruined orgasms (just let me cum or deny me, I can't properly ruin it)

My Toys

My Kik: Candybitchboy (I'm more active there)
Switchylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 10:50 AM   #15
AnonRK

1. I am doing way too little for studying and manage to pass everything just barely, making my parents worried. Please beg me for being so lax with my studies
2. A little nasty for now (no scat), since I did pass everything
3 - 5: Signature (Kinks would be a way too long list)
6: Clothespins, penis gag, vibrating buttplug and vibrating cockring

Luzi's personal horny little tickle slut
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Bully me!
Owned by Luzi (+ Leland) until the end of April

Any tickle teasing message or bully message (see link above) adds 5 edges to my edge counter

Kik: AnonRK_
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female domination, male subs, punishment