Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2019, 02:36 PM   #1
littleone19

Default 19f naught slut needs punishing

Hey there. I’ve been absent from getdare for a while which is very naughty I know.
Today I was super crazy horny, I decided to do something I’ve never done before, I left my flat in a short dress with no panties or bra on and walked to the library on campus. In my bag I just had a thong, two vibrators (which I used in the toilet stalls when I arrived and cummed several times). I then masterbated in the library for a while under a desk. I then inserted some keg balls into my pussy, put my thong on and rushed back to my flat to cum again.

I have been such a naughty slut and need punishing. I enjoyed this humiliating experience way too much and had cum dropping down my thighs.

Please provide me with punishments and any further tasks using the toys mentioned above and/or any other household objects.
Thank you

Likes: spanking, hidden public, wedgies, pee play?, light messy play (I’m open to trying lots of new things really)
Dislikes: poop, toothpaste, long term anal insertion
Limits: public, blood, permanent

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:43 PM   #2
Youwillcallmesir.

Insert your keg balls into your ass, and put on your thong. Go back to the toilet and take a piss. Don't remove your thong. Wear your soiled panties for another 3 hours. After 3 hours do 3 edges and then ruin your orgasm and finally remove your plug.

Likes: Obedience, edging, orgasm denial, orgasm ruining, pee play, humiliation, degradation, feet, anal play, anal insertions, tit/clit torture, rope and restraint play, messy, food, weird

Limits: Scat, public, illegal, family, blackmail.

My kik is: youwillcallmesir... (All Full stops included)

Last edited by Youwillcallmesir.; 02-24-2019 at 02:45 PM. Reason: No plug
Youwillcallmesir. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:10 PM   #3
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youwillcallmesir. View Post
Insert your keg balls into your ass, and put on your thong. Go back to the toilet and take a piss. Don't remove your thong. Wear your soiled panties for another 3 hours. After 3 hours do 3 edges and then ruin your orgasm and finally remove your plug.
I’m afraid I don’t think I can fit my kegel balls in my virgin tight ass sir. Sorry sir. Anything else?

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 02-24-2019, 03:42 PM   #4
andy4
Distinguished Member

Insert one of the keg balls

Now squat over a mirror and watch as you are using the vibrator of each choice rub it along your lips and clit for two minutes.

Remove the ball from your hopefully wet pussy and start suck it while you insert the other ball and this this your vibrator is to be insert for three minutes.

If you have cum already you are done except for licking the mirror clean.

If you have not cum yet proceed this time using your fingers while watching in the mirror.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 04:02 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Wearing the same dress and no panties, get on your hands and knees with a mirror in front of and behind you.

Have a wooden spoon.
Looking in the mirror in front of you so you can see the reflection from behind you, slowly pull up your dress until your pussy and ass are on display.

Use the wooden spoon, and spank your ass while you count to 50, counting as each spank lands. Watch your butt get sore and red as you spank yourself for how naughty and shameless you were earlier.

After you've reached 50, you may, while holding eye contact with yourself (save for any glances at your own backside) reach between your legs and edge.
But you may not cum.
After you edge, rub some toothpaste into your clit and pussy.
After feeling that for 5 minutes, you may orgasm, if you want, but only if you stand in front of a window and play with your tits while you do. The curtains must be open, but your dress can stay on, so you won't be exposing yourself.
Old 02-24-2019, 10:01 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a store in the small dress, but barefoot and bring some way to get you soaking wet head to toe right before you go in the store. Buy a ack of condoms and some jelly.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 12:19 AM   #7
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

You will do exactly the same but this time when you'll have your thong on go back to your chair and pee enough through it to leave a wet patch on the chair that won't allow any doubt about what happened there.....

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:07 AM   #8
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello littleone, good to see you again. I have a punishment for you. Drink water until your bladder is full. Go to the bathroom and stand in the tub. Take toothpaste with you. Now squat in the tub. Don't use anything for support. Rub a lil toothpaste on your clit and edge by rubbing your pussy. As soon as you edge, slap your pussy 5 times hard. Every time you edge, you can stand up with your legs wide for 5 minutes. Then get back to position, rub toothpaste and edge. Repeat until you have edged 3 times. You must pee only afrer you have done all 3 edges. But you must pee standing with your legs close together.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:51 AM   #9
littleone19

Thank you for all my dares sir’s hehe! I’ve been very busy at work lately but will hopefully get around to doing more of them soon and PMing you reports. Please keep sending more hehe. Thank youuu, XO’s your slut

PM ME DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, pee, punishment, spanking, wedgies