Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-14-2020, 12:25 PM   #46
LaCoppiaZozza

Default No underwear

No underwear for a week when you're at home.

If you go out without underwear for at least one hour, you gain an extra dice roll that day.

Have fun!

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 12:48 PM   #47
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna_ View Post
An update on this dare:

I rolled a 15 today, which is the most time I've gotten so far. Yesterday I only rolled four. I'll do this dare for four more days- which makes a week, and I'll see where it goes. I haven't had to leave my room while naked, though.
15 and 4 are very low rolls, 4 freakishly so. Average (4,4,3,3) should be 144 or nearly two and a half hours.
Old 11-15-2020, 01:10 AM   #48
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
15 and 4 are very low rolls, 4 freakishly so. Average (4,4,3,3) should be 144 or nearly two and a half hours.
I... May have misread the multiply in your dare as add. I'll restart this dare and will take a punishment if you wish.

likes: mild pain, forced orgasms, degradation, teasing, orgasm control, short-term denial, hidden public, name-calling

dislikes(punishments): private humiliation, moderate pain, edging, ice, pussy insertion, light bladder control, ruined orgasms

limits: photos, videos, blood, scat, piss, gore, family/friends, full public, extreme pain, illegal, parmanent marks
luna_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 06:01 AM   #49
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCoppiaZozza View Post
No underwear for a week when you're at home.

If you go out without underwear for at least one hour, you gain an extra dice roll that day.

Have fun!
I'll start this one today, but what dice roll are you referring to?

likes: mild pain, forced orgasms, degradation, teasing, orgasm control, short-term denial, hidden public, name-calling

dislikes(punishments): private humiliation, moderate pain, edging, ice, pussy insertion, light bladder control, ruined orgasms

limits: photos, videos, blood, scat, piss, gore, family/friends, full public, extreme pain, illegal, parmanent marks
Old 11-15-2020, 07:03 AM   #50
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
I... May have misread the multiply in your dare as add. I'll restart this dare and will take a punishment if you wish.
Yes please. No extra punishment as was genuine mistake,
Old 11-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #51
luna_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Yes please. No extra punishment as was genuine mistake,
Thank you. I got 288 minutes today, and only had to leave my room once to go to the bathroom. Only one of my roommates was home, and she was in her room, but I was still very nervous. Especially when leaving the bathroom for some reason.

Old 11-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #52
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Thank you. I got 288 minutes today, and only had to leave my room once to go to the bathroom. Only one of my roommates was home, and she was in her room, but I was still very nervous. Especially when leaving the bathroom for some reason.
Yes if you roll a big number that'll happen. With a freak high roll it could be quite a bit more, but median is 2-3 hours.

Going to try it again? And are any you share with male by any chance?
Old 11-17-2020, 12:35 AM   #53
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you...

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place or attend a videoclass or etc while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or visit a store (at least 10-15 min.)

Let me know how it went!
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare blog, submissive