Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-26-2024, 10:45 PM   #1
kinky deviant

Male 39/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

39/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hi there im a male dom/master who is looking for a long term online slave that i can control irl. All communication will be online either here or bondage club (check it out).

I expect my slave to be honest and dedicated to serving the best she can. In no way will her servitude damage her real life in any way......just put a kinky twist to it whenever possible. Everything is designed for kinky fun nothing over the top or extreme.

I will put my slave into long term chastity/denial and she will earn the right to orgasm by performing online tasks or games (check blog for general idea). These tend to be based around my slaves kinks to make her denial hard. However I tend to swing towards orgasm denial, hidden public, light humiliation, light pain, edging, toys and bondage to name a few but im always flexable and reasonable and happy to experiment with most kinks.

If interested pm me im happy to answer any questions

P.s. its midnight after i slept for 4 hours last night so excuse the bad writing lol

Last edited by kinky deviant; 03-27-2024 at 04:46 PM.
kinky deviant is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk