Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-08-2022, 07:22 AM   #1
itsbrittneybby

I am interested in this if you are still offering. It is refreshing to see an offer that doesn't require some sort of long term commitment. The idea of reporting as needed for punishment is exactly what I need.

Likes: submission, pain, anal (but no plugs currently), domestic discipline/punishments - line writing, cornertime, spanking, mouth soaping, etc ..., degradation, humiliation, time wasting, bladder control (no wetting), teasing (I have a small vibrator)

Limits: pictures (other than like pictures of lines - I will share those), scat, blood, knifes/needles, illegal, public, age play

KIK - itsbrittneybby69
itsbrittneybby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 04:26 PM   #2
fieldman

A recent set of exchanges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman
Quote:
Originally Posted by riya13
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi I'm interested in the discipline
Tell me about yourself. Age, sex, location, why you want to be disciplined.
I am 20 female and from the uk
I want to be disciplined because I was recently given a fine for speeding and I think I need to be disciplined for it
How much were you over the limit by? And how much were you fined?

I need your likes, dislikes and limits.
I was over the limit by 12 and I was Fined 100

My likes are submission and spanking and discipline
My dislikes are corner time , humiliation
My limits are public and illegal and pictures
You were fined for speeding. You do not say what the limit you broke was but you were 12mph over it. If this was a 30 you were doing 42mph, which is grossly irresponsible but if you were on a motorway you could have been doing 82mph in relative safety.

Regardless of what the actual limit was, you broke the law. You've paid a fixed penalty notice of £100, which as you know comes with 3 penalty points on your licence. It does you some credit that you admitted your criminal offence at the first available opportunity but in my judgment that is cancelled out by the police not recommending you for a speeding awareness course, meaning they believed your driving was too reckless for retraining. While it is a good thing for the criminal justice system that you didn't contest the fine in court, meaning you haven't wasted the time of a judge, that has clearly left you feeling that you deserve to be properly punished.

Speeding is a crime. You have committed a crime. If you were speeding in a residential area your crime could have caused a child to be killed or to suffer life-changing injuries. Speeding on a dual carriageway or motorway is proportionately less dangerous to society as a whole but the speed limits are imposed for a reason. As a young driver you are less well equipped to judge the safety of your speed than an older, experienced road user. That is why traffic planners, highways agencies and the police consult on appropriate speed limits for particular roads. You are nowhere near as well informed as these agencies, who act in the public interest to protect us all.

Your behaviour requires punishing, as much to soothe your own guilt as to properly inflict on you what you rightly deserve. Speeding is a crime with potentially lethal consequences. It follows that your punishment should be appropriately severe. I have already summarised the aggravating and mitigating factors for you. I impose a spanking to the bare buttocks of six dozen strokes (72), to be delivered using a paddle or similar item (a sandal or phone charger cable will do if you have nothing else). Administer these in sets of 12 with a 30 second break between sets. When finished you will write the words "punished for speeding" on your lower belly in marker pen before taking five minutes of corner time with your hands on your head, your freshly spanked arse on display and your nose touching the wall. Report back in detail how this goes.
Having read her chastisement and punishment Riya failed to reply. One of the less good parts of online discipline is that some will take and take and take and give noting in return, even when being punished at their own request.

I am still judging those will engage fully in the discipline process, which includes delivering a proper report. See previous page for examples.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 08:56 AM   #3
sandie1

I was being punished because I had a report to do for uni, and over 4 weeks to do it. Instead of doing it in a reasonable time, I left it until the night before to start. This meant that I rushed through it, and still ended up handing it in 2 days late. Unsurprisingly when I got feedback for it, it was marked as "below expected standard". I seem to have developed a habit of leaving work to the last minute, but this was the first time that it had been reflected in the mark that I got for it. There was no excuse for it being late or so poorly completed, other than I was too lazy to get started with it, and couldn't be bothered putting any effort into it when I did do it. Which is why I deserved to be punished for it.

I started by spanking my arse with the charging cord. Again, it was the only thing I could think of that was quiet enough to use, but it really stings. I took my shorts and underwear off, and gave myself 12 spanks. It probably would have hurt a lot more if I had a better angle, but it still hurt quite a bit.

The spanks to my breasts hurt a lot more. I was wincing with every one, and 12 on each felt like so many! At least a couple of them landed on each nipple which hurt like hell. And certainly didn't make the rubber band snaps any easier to do. I'm sure the last time I did that I only managed 3 on each side, so I knew 6 was going to be a challenge. Every time I let the band go, I was so shocked at how much it hurt. By the time I was finished, both of my breasts and nipples were stinging like mad. I really wanted to stop there and feel sorry for myself for a bit. But I knew I still had the worst part to complete.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned how much I hate deep heat? I was dreading it so much. I think this time was worse than the last time I had to apply it because I knew exactly how bad it would be. There was no way to convince myself that it wouldn't hurt too much. I started by applying the cream to my clit, then rubbing it inside my pussy. It started burning almost immediately, and I desperately wanted to take it off. I must have the worst luck in the world, because as soon as I finished rubbing it into my pussy, my doorbell rang. I had ordered delivery that was meant to be over an hour away. So I quickly threw on a dressing gown to cover myself before answering the door. It was not easy trying to be polite when it felt like my pussy and clit had been lit on fire. After locking the door, I took my dressing gown off, and applied the cream inside my arse before setting a five minute timer and going off to the corner. It was so difficult trying to stand still and ignore the burning, but any time I moved it also made the burning in my arse much worse. So I stood as still as I could and waited 5 minutes for the timer to go off. It felt a lot longer than 5 minutes, and as soon as the timer went off, I came out of the corner, and wiped the deep heat off, before getting dressed again. Even after wiping it away, it still kept burning, for maybe another 20 minutes before it really settled. Which gave me plenty of time to think about how badly I wanted to avoid another experience with deep heat.

Thank you for punishing me. You're right, I do know that it's not acceptable to be leaving things to the last minute, and only making a half hearted attempt. This was a very good reminder to get things done properly, and on time.
sandie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sandie1 for this post:
Old 01-28-2023, 02:52 PM   #4
sandie1

I’m really sorry that you’ve had to punish me again for having an unauthorised orgasm. I’m also already being punished at the moment for wetting myself on Saturday by having to spend the week wearing granny panties, which are my punishment panties.
My embarrassment at having to wear these panties every day has also made me constantly horny, and by Wednesday I had already used all of my 3 weekly orgasms. Despite knowing that it wasn’t allowed, and despite your clear instruction to keep my hands out of my panties, on Thursday morning, I had another orgasm. I know that I shouldn’t have done this, and that I deserve to be punished for it.

I started my punishment by removing my punishment panties to use as a gag whilst I gave myself 30 rubber band snaps to each inner thigh. Each one stung like mad, and left a clear red line along my thighs. I tried to keep each snap separate, but every so often one would land where I had just done a previous one, making it hurt twice as much. I was almost glad to have my panties as a gag to help me keep quiet. By the time I finished the 30 snaps, my inner thighs were bright red, and covered in marks.

Next was 6 snaps to each nipple. I took my top off, keeping the panties in my mouth. I really hate any kind of pain to my nipples, but I managed to get through all 6 with minimal crying out through my gag.

When I was finished with these snaps, I removed my panties from my mouth, and grabbed my toothpaste. I was dreading this part so much. I coated my middle finger in toothpaste, making sure to use plenty, since I really didn’t want to have to reapply it. But when it came to actually fingering my pussy, I was so nervous. I’ve never used toothpaste inside my pussy before, but I had no doubt that it was going to burn. I set my timer for 4 minutes, but for the first minute, I couldn’t bring myself to put my finger inside. The irony wasn’t lost on me, that fingering my pussy was exactly what had got me in this position in the first place, and yet here I was, desperate to avoid it. Eventually though, I restarted the timer to 4 minutes, and slipped my finger inside me, fingering myself for the full 4 minutes. The first minute or so didn’t actually feel too horrible, until the burning really kicked in after just over a minute. At this point I was so desperate to stop, and kept looking at the timer, willing it to go faster. It kept getting worse until eventually the timer went off, and I could stop. Even then, it kept burning, but I still had the worst part of the punishment to complete.

I grabbed my panties again to use as a gag whilst I gave myself 36 snaps to my exposed clit. Again, it’s not something I’ve ever done before, and I was dreading how badly it was going to hurt. Even though I was fully expecting it to be awful, when the first one landed, I was so shocked by how much it hurt, and even despite the gag, I couldn’t keep quiet. I was so sure that I wouldn’t be able to complete 3 dozen. But I had got myself into this position, and I knew that I would have to accept the punishment for my behaviour. Every single snap had me pulling my legs together and up to my chest, and by the time I had completed the first dozen, I could feel tears in my eyes. Eventually I got to the end, and was feeling very sorry for myself.

Finally it was time for the last part of my punishment. After everything else, I was almost relieved to go stand in the corner. I set my timer for 6 minutes, making sure that the volume was up, and that I had definitely pressed start, so I had no excuse to need to turn around, before standing with my nose against the wall. I still hadn’t put my clothes back on yet, so standing there for 6 minutes, naked, with all my thoughts on how much my pussy hurt was no fun at all. But eventually the timer went off, and I came out of the corner. The first thing I did when I got out of the corner was wipe the toothpaste from my pussy. Some of the toothpaste was near my clit, and it was so painful trying to wipe it away. The coldness of the wipes also seemed to bring a lot of the burn back, which is only now beginning to settle. Afterwards, I put my top back on, and grabbed a pillow that I could hold between my thighs, since every time they rub together, I’m reminded of how much those snaps to my thighs hurt as well.

I’m really sorry that I disobeyed you, and I deserved every bit of that punishment. I’ll be more careful in future not to use up all of my orgasms at once, and to keep my hands out of my panties when I don’t have any more orgasms left.

Please comment if you enjoyed reading about my punishment, or if you want to ask any questions.
sandie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 04:17 PM   #5
fieldman

I'm open to disciplinary confessions and issuing suitable corrections again. Post here or PM me for more details.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk