Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-31-2015, 01:51 PM   #1
DatSilkyBooty

Crown The Harem

The Sultan's Harem

In this roleplay you are part of a harem. You can work your way up, or get punished, let me explain, i'm the sultan. You are part of my harem, and you need to work your way up, the ranks are as seen here:

Sultana/Sultan (one person)
Harem Lady (two to four people)
Harem Servant (four to six people)
Harem Girl (from this point no limit aslong as it's more than the upper rank)
Harem slave
Dungeon Slut

You all start as harem slaves. and by doing tasks you can go up in rank, you can also replace the upper rank (when it's full) if you do better,

Your reqruitment task is adding this in your signature: "I declared myself property of the sultan and his harem" after this write "harem slave" above your cunt, this stays here until you get a higher rank, and also shave everything except your head. Also, to prove your loyalty, I want you all to put on nipple clamps (if you don't have them find a substitute, this counts for all toys from this point on) and sit on the floor for 10 minutes naked, with a buttplug in. after this no cumming, you MIGHT be allowed to do this after you become a harem slave, remember, at this point you're nothing yet. After this write that you're are now a harem slave and your free life is over.

New harem slaves:

Now, it's time for your first hamam and inspection. when in your bath don't turn on the water yet, go in with a buttplug, pour olive oil over your body, and clean yourself with it, after this sit on the floor and piss over yourself, now you may turn on the water, cold. you are not worthy of comfort yet. after finished, pull out your buttplug, get 3 ice cubes in your ass, they stay there, put nipple clamps back on for five minutes and edge 3 times, now, no cumming, you're finished, more coming for you tonight... Go sleep naked with your hands tied.

More tomorrow, might be your first promotion if you are fast enough.

If you can't do a task PM your upper rank (me until we have more people with those ranks and ask for a punishment with what you did wrong.

after there are enough harem girls you can start asking your harem girl. obey her. she will give you tasks, I will assign who you get and how.

My Likes Dislikes Etc.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75644

If you want to be my mistress/master, PM me.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1353220

Last edited by DatSilkyBooty; 08-31-2015 at 02:01 PM.
DatSilkyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DatSilkyBooty for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk