Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-11-2010, 05:03 AM   #1
Blue Water

Send a message via MSN to Blue Water
Box Chess Dare

This is the first actual dare I am posting on this site, so yeah:P

So here is how it goes: Start up a chess game. If you have windows, you should be able to do this by going to "All Programs", then "Games". On Vista, the game it called "Chess Titans". Look for something similar to that if you have XP.

Once you start the game, choose the most difficult difficulty setting (or, if you hardly ever play chess, choose the middle difficulty setting.) Now, play the game out. If you loose, you have to do a dare for each piece your opponent still has.

If the Queen is still in play: Go a week without any underwear.
For each Bishop (the tall, thin things, right next to the king and Queen.): Go two days without masturbating.
For each Knight (commonly refereed to as "Horse"): Spank yourself on the butt, unclothed, hard, 40 times, with a belt.
For each Rook (castle things on the corners of the board to start the game): Using a belt, spank your crotch 2 times hard, unclothed.
For each pawn: Put x number of ice cubes in your underwear, until they melt (x=ponds left)
If King is still in play: Post in detail how you did on this dare (which means if you loose, come post here)

Likes: Pain, Spanking, Humiliation, Masturbation, Masturbation Control.
Dislikes: Messy, pee.
Limits: Poop, messy for anything but my underwear, family, friends, public, doing a dare outside the upstairs of my house (unless otherwise stated), illegal, dangerous, lethal, writing on self.

Last edited by Blue Water; 04-11-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Blue Water is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Water for this post:
Old 04-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #2
Blue Water

Well I just finished the dare myslef. I accualy did better than I thought I would do.
2 Rooks.
5 Pawn.
I'll edit this post when I compleat the dare.

Limits: Poop, messy for anything but my underwear, family, friends, public, doing a dare outside the upstairs of my house (unless otherwise stated), illegal, dangerous, lethal, writing on self.

Last edited by Blue Water; 04-11-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Water View Post
[CENTER][INDENT][INDENT]

If the Queen is still in play: Go a week without any underwear.
For each Bushup (the tall, thin things, right next to the king and Queen.): Go two days without masturbating.
For each Knight (commonly refereed to as "Horse"): Spank yourself on the butt, unclothed, hard, 40 times, with a belt.
For each Rook (castle things on the corners of the board to start the game): Using a belt, spank your crotch 2 times hard, unclothed.
For each pond: Put x number of ice cubes in your underwear, until they melt (x=ponds left)
If King is still in play: Post in detail how you did on this dare (which means if you loose, come post here)
Firstly its bishops, instead of bushup's

Secondly pawn instead of pond

But over all a good dare, but I haven't tried it myself.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
Blue Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 View Post
Firstly its bishops, instead of bushup's

Secondly pawn instead of pond

But over all a good dare, but I haven't tried it myself.
LOL thanks. I usually don't refer to chess, so I wouldn't know how to spell them. I fixed it

Old 04-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
Myrrh

I'm not good at chess. took out four pawns and two bishops.
i was horrible. no panties for a week, melt 4 ice cubes in my panties, 80 hard spanks to my ass, and four to my pussy.

I will try this again in the future, and try to do better. some how, this motivates me to improve at chess.

I just finished melting the ice cubes, and put my wet panties aside, for a week (well, into the washing basket..) . i used my leg belts to spank my pussy and my ass (and i feel very sore/tender right now... owwww)
I'm going to be feeling this for weeks...

Thanks <3 one of my favourite dares, and for making me want to practice chess more XP
Myrrh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk