Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-16-2017, 05:17 PM   #61
PieFanatic12

I'll join this time !

Likes pies shower dares and underwear filling, humiliation

limits Illegal, permanent or long term harm, shaving, financial, scat, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, people I know finding out.

Kik PieFanatic12
PieFanatic12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #62
Wedgieboy__1

Ill be in again

22 straight male loves wedgies
Wedgieboy__1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:14 PM   #63
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

This wee we have the Red team of Wedgieboy, Jerichohol1c, Steve, and tjlakin vs the Blue team of PieFanatic, Baby, duckboyschunter, and ezeperalta212.

The first game is the high card game but we have added a twist there are Joker cards in the deck draw one of those and the joke will be on you and the other team will get all the points for the round.

First up is Wedgieboy vs PieFanatic. The first draw is a King for Wedgieboy and a 8 for PieFanatic. Wedgieboy lives up to his name by dropping all 4 eggs down the back of PieFanatic's shorts and breaking them with a giant wedgie. The next draw is another King for Wedgieboy and a 7 for PieFanatic This time it's eggs down the front and a front Wedgie for PieFanatic. The last draw is a 7 for Wesgieboy and a 4 forPieFanatic. This time the 4 eggs go right in PieFanatic face.

Up next is Jerichohol1c vs Baby. The first draw is a 6 for Jerichohol1c and a 7 for Baby. Baby picks up the eggs and one by one smashes them on his head. The next draw is a 6 for Jerichohol1c and a 9 for Baby earning Jerichohol1c 4 more eggs over the head. The final draw is 8 for Jerichohol1c and a Jack for Baby. Baby takes 2 of the eggs and smashes them into Jerichohol1c's crotch and then spanks him in the but with the other 2.

Up next is Steve vs duckboyschunter. The first draw is a Ace for Steve and a 7 for duckboyschunter. The first 4 eggs go into duckboyschunter's face. The next draw is a 8 for Steve and a 7 for duckboyschunter getting him 4 more eggs this time over the head and rubbed into his hair. The last draw is a 6 for Steve and a 8 for duckboyschunter. Steve gets 2 eggs to the face and 2 on top of his head.

The last set of draws is tjlakin vs ezeperalta. The first draw is a 7 for tjakin and a 4 for ezeperalta. tjakin pull out the front of her shirt and cracks the 4 eggs down it. The second draw is an Ace for tjakin and a 5 for ezeperalta This time it's the back of shorts that gets pulled out all 4 eggs go into the back of her undies and then a quick spanking to break them. The last draw is a 10 for tjakin and a 7 for ezeperalta who gets the last 4 eggs over the head.

So after the first round its Red 800 to Blue 400.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:00 PM   #64
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I return to the stage in my blue shorts and blue top, once again tied slightly up a little above my belly. I look around thinking about what happened to me here just a few days ago. Questioning if I should go back this week... but I returned hoping to be victorious. I watch the first 3 matchups, being last looking over at my opponent. I stand up and walk over barefoot stepping through some raw egg and shells on the stage floor. Feeling confident as I was 3-0 in the game last week. Hoping to give me team the lead. I watch the cards turn over and Nova hand 4 eggs to tjlakin. I try to plead watching his eyes. as he pulls out my top showing making my cleavage a bit more available as he has the best look at my yellow bra as he cracks 4 straight eggs... feeling them run down over my chest and down my belly. some flowing out of my top, and over my shorts. I'm so annoyed, hoping to get the next turn but once again luck is against me. Before I can react he is handed 4 eggs and I am spun around. I feel my shorts pulled out from my body along with my yellow thong. Giving himself and some others a great shot at my booty... he puts the 4 eggs in as he releases the shorts and thong the eggs bulge out a bit in the back. He has the crowd count down from 3... and I feel a spank as the eggs break and the shells remain. The slimy substance in my crack and all over my butt. I turn around glaring praying I get my revenge in the next draw. Once again luck is against me. I am furious as the next 4 are smashed on my head. I try to duck and avoid it a bit but I can't as slimy egg and shells are randomly smacked on different spots of my hair. I walk back thinking twice as to why I came back. Things aren't looking good. Prior to sitting down I am picking shells out of the back of my shorts as someone says nice ass. I am furious and determined to have my luck turn around. I finally sit down on my slime ass, adjusting my shirt which is now clinging to me and picking egg and shells from my hair as I await the next round.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 01-16-2017 at 09:21 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:35 PM   #65
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

This round will be hot potato but we will be playing with gunge balloons and if you get caught holding it when the music stops you will have raise it over your head. We have 5 balloons so 3 will stay clean your team will get 200 points for each clean player left.

The music starts and the balloon gets passed around. When it stops Wedgieboy is holding it he raises it above his head where its popped showering him in pink gunge. The music starts again this time it's Jerichohol1c who is holding it and nervously raises it over his head where its popped giving him a green gunge shower. The music starts again and Steve is left holding it and raises it to get a yellow gunge shower. The music starts again when it stops Baby is left holding it and gets it popped over his head for a brown gunge shower. The music starts for the last time. It stops and duckboyschunter raises the ballon to get a black gunge shower.

So Red gets 200 points and Blue gets 400 making the score Red 1000 to Blue 800. For the next game please create a pie to use.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 01-17-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:49 PM   #66
baby916

Yeah!

Jericho got egged by me!!!

Booo, I have to get a chocolate syrup balloon popped over my head.

Ewwww. Jk

Anyway, I have a big shaving cream pie ready for the next game.

Bring it on!

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:22 PM   #67
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I stand up with my eggy butt and clingy shirt and walk towards the center of the stage with everyone. The rules are explained... having not done this game before. I pass the balloons fast, trying to be careful with my nails. Watching as the balloons are popped by contestants on themselves. Thinking it sucks with each one passing my odds getting better. Narrowly escaping a few times. I am thankful when the music stops for the final time, I am not holding a balloon...wishing the guy I competed against in the first round took a balloon but that didn't happen. I walk back to my seat. When asked I create a rather large chocolate cream pie with tons of whipped cream. Seeing some ickier options but not sure who the pie will be for I decide to play it semi safe.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:19 AM   #68
tjlakin

Whole can of whipped cream pie for me

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:44 AM   #69
Jerichohol1c

Walking out onto the stage, I was excited to finally get my chance at the Messy gameshow. I watched last weeks edition with a great deal of enthusiasm, and knew I had to enter when my chance arrived.

The first game was high card. I stepped forward and saw I was facing baby916. This will be easy, I thought. I drew my first card, and it was a 6. Not bad, but then baby916 drew a 7. One by one, the four eggs were smooshed over my head. Next, I drew another 6 but baby916 drew a 9. He must have enjoyed seeing my head covered in egg, as four more eggs were smooshed into my head. Finally, I drew an 8, and thought I had finally won one, but baby916 drew a jack. This time, he smooshed two of the eggs into my groin and the other two into my butt. What a welcome to the Messy gameshow that was - stood on stage with all twelve of the eggs on me. Once the game was complete, I realised a sad fact - three of the four rounds my team lost this game were by me. I hope that doesn't end up costing us.

Up next was the hot potato balloon game. After learning the rules, I endeavoured to pass that balloon as fast as I could. Thankfully, that paid off for the first balloon gunging, as I was safe. My newfound luck didn't last long, as I was the next loser. Dejectedly, I held the balloon above my head as it was pricked, and I was drenched in green gunge. At least I looked like the Hulk. As the game went on, I was at least glad that baby916 lost, getting a little bit of retribution for the first game.

PM Dares
Jerichohol1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 01:11 PM   #70
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The pies are.
Wedgieboy a giant chocolate cream pie.
PieFanatic a spicy mustard and whip cream pie
Jerichohol1c a Pumpkin pie with whip cream on top
Baby a shaving cream pie
Steve a bean pie topped with whip cream
duckboyschunter a tuna and whip cream pie
tjlakin a whip cream pie
ezeperalta a chocolate and whip cream pie

Today we will be playing red light green light pie. It will work like this each team has been divided into two sets of two. One set will be runners the other set will be targets. The runners are Wedgieboy and tjlakin for the Red team and Baby and duckboyschunter for the blue they pick up their pies and go to the far end of the studio. The targets are tied up to a post with their pies in front of them. The rules are simple the runners will try to make their way across to the target from the other team. If they make it they not only earn their team 200 points but they get to smash both their pie and the target's pie in the target's face but if they get caught the target will be released and the runner will get both pies and the other team will get 200 points.

Wedgieboy is careful and only makes a little progress on the first green light call. Baby and duckboyschunter and tjlakin are more bold and make a it further before red light is called. The next round sees Wedgieboy, duckboyschunter and tjlakin playing it safe and only advancing a little but baby makes a dash and stops safely about a third of the way across the studio. The next round is a repeat of the last one but Baby slips on his dash and is caught sliding forward on the Red call. So Jerichohol1c is released and given the two pies. He chooses to start with his pumpkin one starting at the chin and running it up his face to the his head sending pumpkin and cream up his nose and into his head. The shaving cream one follows the same course pushing everything further up his nose.

The next round sees Wedgieboy and duckboyschunter playing it safe and moving only a little way. Wedgie boy is now just short of a third of the way across and duckboyschunter is a little further then a third of the way across. tjlakin makes a dash for it stopping just barely in time just short of the half way mark. The next round is a fast call but all three ae still safe but only have made it a small distance. The next one see Wedgieboy make a dash for it clearing the half way point and bringing him even with Tjakin who plays it safe. duckboyschunter plays it safe and is now a little short of the halfway point. The next round sees duckboyschunter an Tjakin make dashes for it bring duckboyschunter a little pass the halfway point and Tjakin to the two third point. Wedgieboy plays it more careful and only makes it a little short of the two third point. PieFanatic and ezeperalta are starting to get nervous as they see the pies getting closer to them. The next call sees Wedgieboy make a break for it but its a short call and he is caught. PieFanatic is released and given the pies. One after another they go in Wedgieboy's face and get run up his head and down the side of his head. This filled his nose ears and hair with spicy mustard, chocolate sauce and whip cream with much of it dripping down over his shirt. duckboyschunter and Tjakin play it safer and make little progress but stay safe.

The next round sees both runners make progress and see Tjakin make it to with in a about 15 feet of ezeperalta who is now getting really nervous as he stares off at the pies in front of him. The next round is a quick one but both runners manage to stay safe. duckboyschunter who has been playing it safe is now two thirds of a way across the studio but Tjakin is now only 10 feet from an extremely nervous ezeperalta and the pies. The next round sees another short call but both runners star in with Tjakin now only 5 feet from his prize. The next round sees Tjakin trotr across the line and pick up the the pies off the tabble as he approaches ezeperalta. She starts to strruggle against her bonds and is pleading for mercy but it to no avail as her head is quickly engulfed in chocolate and whip cream from a perfectly delivered pie sandwich to each side of her head. duckboyschunter stays in making progress to about 20 feet out. The next call sees him make a dash for the lin but Red light is called just before he gets there and he is called out. Steve is released and given the two pies which he uses to give duckboyschunter a pie sandwich covering his head in tuna, beans and whipe cream.

So the score fore this round is 600 Blue 200 bringing the score for the week to Red 1600 to Blue 1000.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-18-2017, 01:49 PM   #71
tjlakin

Yes

luck is on my side

Likes:messy, swirlies,pies, cold showers, WAM dares, messy workouts,gunge, head dunking into messy substances.

Dislikes: pee/poo,cum

Limits: Friends and family, videos, face pics,Any social media site,public humiliation, Edging, cross dressing

PM dares: Feel free to send anytime

kik: MessyLad1
tjlakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:03 PM   #72
baby916

Yeah!

I am clean of pies.

Next game. Bring it on.

Old 01-18-2017, 02:08 PM   #73
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby916 View Post
Yeah!

I am clean of pies.

Next game. Bring it on.
Rereadd it you are lost.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 01-18-2017, 03:28 PM   #74
baby916

Oppps.

I will give myself a shaving cream pie sandwich.

One pie on the back of the head and the other pie in my face, at the same time.

Thanks novagunger, for fixing my turn.

Old 01-18-2017, 07:36 PM   #75
duckboyschunter

Mmm that was so nasty!!!!
duckboyschunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk