Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Sign The Woodland Hideout

The Boy

Alex Striker was a boy like any other. He lived on a normal housing estate in an average house. If you stood him between the other males in his friendship group, you wouldn’t notice anything different. He blended in, and he liked it. But, unlike his friends, he held a bit of a secret. He was owned. Beneath his socks, there was a small metal tag. And deep beyond the denim of his jeans was another metal tag, tied neatly around his penis. These small tags would often slide against his skin, producing a temporary chilling sensation but, by now, Alex was used to them. He’d managed to keep his secret... well... a secret from his friends for the past two months now and he planned to keep it this way.

The Girl

Laura Shoesmith was a girl like any other. She lived on a normal housing estate in an average house. If you stood her between the other females in her friendship group, you wouldn’t notice anything different. She blended in, and she liked it. But, unlike her friends, she held a bit of a secret. She had a slave. Every day, she would meet up with her mates and do the usual things which sixteen year olds do; mainly hanging around the park and gossiping about other guys. And shopping. She adored shopping. Nobody ever noticed anything different about Laura and she planned to keep it that way. But, each day when she’d meet her friends, her pockets would hold an item nobody else had. This item was a key. A small metal key. This was the key to Alex Striker’s freedom.

Part One: Interrupted Dreams

Laura liked Alex. Alex had a bit of a crush on Laura, but he never admitted it. For the last five years, they’d just been friends. However, everything changed one day. It was a Saturday, and this was the day the changes commenced. The school holidays had just started and Alex’s parents had gone out shopping in the sales which had just started. He led in bed, eyes half awake, as the car reversed out of the drive and headed off down the road. Being sixteen, he didn’t plan on getting out of bed until at least dinner time. Presenting the world with a yawn and a grunt, he rolled over and closed his eyes once more, and headed back into the Land of Nod.

Three doors away, however, one girl was gearing up for a good day ahead. Laura had been up several hours and was busy doing her hair when her parents shouted upstairs. They, too, had a similar plan and they soon left the house and set their destination at the shopping sales. The clock to Laura’s left read 10:00am and the sun soon started to belt its way through her luminous pink blinds. Perched on the end of her bed, peering into her sticker-covered mirror, Laura continued fancying up her dazzling blonde hair. She was a stereotypical blonde girl but, to be fair, she was far from the stereotypical stupid bimbo type. Straight As in all of her school subjects helped prove this.

Sliding off the edge of her obviously pink bed, she bent down and opened the bottom drawer. What appeared next was the sight that every lad dreamed about. The drawer was overflowing with bright colours, fabrics and sexiness. Usually, it took Laura quite a while to decide which pair of panties to wear. It often depended on both her mood and plans for the day. Today, though, had been planned for a while now so she knew exactly what to choose. Fumbling through the never-ending supply of underwear, she eventually picked out a tiny red g-string. Admittedly, it wasn’t the most comfortable pair of undies she owned, but she knew what she was doing. Whilst there, she pulled out a dark red bra to match.

Time ticked on and, eventually, Laura was ready. Red underwear, a short black skirt and a revealing white top – perfect. She turned her personality to “slutty, powerful and clever” (a combination which was usually quite rare) and danced down the stairs with a smile filling half of her makeup-enhanced face. Noting the time now at 11:00am, she knew Alex wouldn’t be awake yet.
So what did she do? She woke him up.

In the Striker household, all was quiet. Well, apart from the snoring which came from Alex’s room. He usually blamed the cat, but everyone knew that was a blatant lie. Anyway, all was pretty silent. However, the silence was soon broken with the sound of the irritating door-bell. Laura knew Alex far too well. She knew he’d just turn over, so she was persistent. Another ten rings or so should do it, she thought.

She was right.

The half-human, half-naked zombie eventually rolled out of bed and dragged himself downstairs. To his annoyance, a lack of an outline at the window meant nobody was there. Kicking the door with his foot, he turned around and started heading back up the stairs to Slumberland. But his journey was interrupted. A small pink envelope dropped through the letterbox. At the sight of this feminine colour, his sleepy eye opened and his eyebrows rose slightly. Alex bent down and picked up the envelope. There were no words, not even his name; just a wet lipstick kiss mark. His body now stood to attention; Alex sat down on the bottom of the stairs and ripped open the seal. He was quite excited at first, but this feeling died down when the contents were revealed. For, instead of a love letter or a kinky photograph which he had always dreamt about receiving, a small uninteresting map fell out onto the floor...

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-05-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Trophy

This is fantastic, a very promising story, I loved the little introductions of both Laura and Alex. It's exceptionally written as well, not to mention you've left it with a cliffhanger. And I have to say, I've always preferred stories where the characters are closer to my age. I shall be returning to this one whenever you write more. Go you!

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 08-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
This is fantastic, a very promising story, I loved the little introductions of both Laura and Alex. It's exceptionally written as well, not to mention you've left it with a cliffhanger. And I have to say, I've always preferred stories where the characters are closer to my age. I shall be returning to this one whenever you write more. Go you!
Aww thankyou.

I'm not 100% satisfied with it, but I didn't want to mess with it too much. Also, the characters are sixteen purely for my own benefit. I find it much easier to write for characters of my own age, and I can therefore find a relation to them easier.

I also want to point something out about part of the structure. The introductions are two months ahead of "Part One". In the introduction, Alex has been owned for two months already, but the story actually starts off at the very beginning. I wasn't sure if I made that clear, so I just thought I'd note it here.

Again, thanks for the positive comments Betty
Old 08-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
idoanything
Account Banned

Crown Amazing..

I think that you should be pleased with what you have writen, because the truth is, that story is definitely one of the best stories on this site.

I wish I was Alex...

Please give me punishments for losing a bet, you can push my limits

My likes are: Crossdressing, Masterbation, lots of edging, pain, wedgies, and ice dares

My dislikes (but will still do) are: Food eating, humiliating and long dares

My limits are: anal, bondage, public, very messy, involving other people, scat and anything that will cause permanent damage
Old 08-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Sign Part Two: Journeying to the Unknown

Part Two: Journeying to the Unknown

The small uninteresting map lay in front of him for a minute or two. Alex was tired and, even though he knew this involved Laura, he really wasn’t in the mood for games. Regardless of this attitude, however, his curiosity got the better of him. But not before he got dressed. He left the map and headed back to his room. A few thoughts materialized in his mind as he got dressed. Alex threw open his curtains and shifted the window open a touch to release the bad teenager smells from his domain. Once he believed his bedroom to be adequate, he returned to the spot where the envelope had delivered its unexpected gift.

The map in one hand and some junk mail in the other, he stumbled through the hallway and into the blindingly bright kitchen. He skimmed a note left by his parents and popped some bread in the toaster. As he waited for his slightly burnt toast to spring before him, he examined the map closer. On the reverse side was a little note. He adjusted his eyes slightly and began to read.

I know your secret. I know your wish. And your wish will come true. Maybe. Follow the map. Be sharp.

Just as the reason for the map was starting to make sense, more questions entered his mind. Had it been anyone other than Laura, he would’ve screwed up the map at first sight. But he was immediately interested. All signs currently pointed to her giving him some sort of kinky time, maybe. Alex emptied his head of all thoughts, though, and ate the toast which had now sprung out of the toaster slots and perfectly onto his plate. After breakfast, Alex would put his geography skills to use and follow the map. Or, more honestly, he would just follow the dotted line Laura had drawn on in lipstick.

The toast was great. Now he felt energized and refreshed, even without a shower. He’d had a shower the night before, and so decided he could manage without today. Even if he was seeing Laura. He sprayed himself all over with deodorant, grabbed his phone, locked up and exited the safety of his home. His parents wouldn’t be back until late, so he didn’t bother leaving a note or anything. If needed, he’d just text them and say he was out. They wouldn’t mind.

As he approached the crossroads, his phone bleeped in his pocket. Diving across the busy street, he glanced at his phone. Two messages. One from Dave who he had planned to meet today and the other from O2 telling him to top-up for a text surprise. He replied to Dave and said he was feeling ill, and ignored the service message. To be fair, he was walking towards a surprise now and he knew which surprise he’d rather have. He deleted the message and carried on, the map firmly in his grip. Five minutes later, Alex stopped to study the map. Even though he’d lived around this area for years, he’d never really ventured into the depths that this guide showed. In fact, where Laura had circled, he didn’t have any idea such a place even existed.

“Heh, must just be sealed off or private land or something,” he said quietly to himself. Onwards, he went. Down two streets, over a broken gate, past Mrs Morris’ house, through a small field and down past the stream.

Meanwhile, as Alex slowly but surely made his way to the allocated destination, Laura was following him. She was heading in the same direction, just on a slightly different route so she wouldn’t be noticed. The high-heels weren’t the best shoes either, but she managed to keep up with Alex. A good few minutes later, she arrived. There was no sign of Alex. He was being a typical guy and taking his time. Saying that, though, as Laura hid herself, Alex shortly turned up. At first, he looked a little confused and bewildered, but it didn’t take him long to notice the unusual. Prior to his arrival, Laura had just enough time to attach another of her pink envelopes to a tree.

Slightly knackered by the journey, Alex took hold of the envelope and slouched down, his backside sitting comfortably on a tree stump. Suddenly, he was unnerved and spun around. Something rustled. As he had never been here before, he was slightly wary and just a touch uncomfortable.

“Probably nothing. Just the wind, or a creature,” he reassured himself, taking deep breaths to calm himself and to relax him. His feet enjoyed not having to support him as his eyes eagerly read the note within the second envelope.

Not far to go. Find the small gate in the bushes around you. I’m waiting.

His eyes clicked into ‘extremely observant’ mode and he raised himself to his feet once more, this time in search of a gate. Raking through the tall bushes, his foot kicked against a metal bar. Forcing nature out of his path, he took hold of the gate and wedged it open.

And, just as the note promised, she was there...

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-05-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #6
maxim
Account Banned

Ooh, Dave making a story yay!
Cheers
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
idoanything
Account Banned

Crown

Another great Chapter, I'm sure this will end up to be an amazing story.

My likes are: Crossdressing, Masterbation, lots of edging, pain, wedgies, and ice dares

My limits are: anal, bondage, public, very messy, involving other people, scat and anything that will cause permanent damage
Old 08-05-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by idoanything View Post
Another great Chapter, I'm sure this will end up to be an amazing story.
Thanks for the positive comments! I hope you continue to enjoy it
Old 08-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #9
Coyote
getDare Addict

wow its actually pretty good. Keep it up
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Old 08-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #10
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
wow its actually pretty good. Keep it up
Thanks Coyote!
Old 08-06-2009, 01:27 AM   #11
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Nice story, can't wait for some more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
Old 08-06-2009, 05:00 AM   #12
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Part Three: Hideout Hesitation

Part Three: Hideout Hesitation

Gorgeous as ever, Laura stood tall before him. Her glimmering blonde hair fell to her shoulders and her eyes sparkled in the small bursts of sunlight which reached them. For what felt like an hour, neither of them spoke. Laura just stood, seductively, beside a tree. Alex, quite tired by the long walk, just couldn’t find the energy to open his mouth and produce words. To be fair, even if he could, he would’ve been speechless. Usually, when Alex and Laura had been out together as friends, she’d often covered up. Well, she’d never worn anything like this in his presence before anyway. After realizing Alex wasn’t going to talk, she finally broke the lipstick seal between her lips and spoke.

“Unusually quiet, Alex. Tired?” Laura asked, giving him a slight wink.

She eyed him up and down, noticing a small bulge forming in his trousers.

“Yeah... sorry,” he began, before Laura interrupted him.

“Tired and a little bit horny, I see? How naughty,” she giggled. “Don’t say anything Alex; just follow me. I’ve got something to show you, something you might be interested in.”

Sure enough, he followed in her footsteps. Beyond another set of hedges was a sight Alex had only dreamed about. Stood before him was a large area of woodland which had been bordered off by various pieces of scrap wood. Immediately in front of him was a door with a sign hanging from it.

The Woodland Hideout

But this was no ordinary hideout. As the teenagers approached it, Alex peered into a small window. His eyes lit up and realization was slowly settling in. But before he could act appropriately or say anything, he gulped and allowed Laura to speak before him.

“No looking!” Laura demanded, now giving him quite a hard stare.

Alex deemed it best to divert his eyes from the window and they eventually focused upon Laura’s hands. They were pulling out a small sheet of paper from her pocket. With a small cheeky smirk now appearing on her face, she handed the paper to Alex. He unfolded it, now quite nervous, as his mind whirred out of control with thoughts. By the time he’d unfolded the paper, he pretty much knew what was going on. But he still read the sheet anyway.

It was a screenshot. A screenshot of a post he’d made on getDare a few months ago.

“I’m sure you already know what it says,” said Laura, teasingly. “I found it a while back and, well, I was interested. I thought I recognized you and your post regarding a fit blonde living three doors away from you sorta confirmed it for me.”

“But... bu--”

“Don’t worry,” she interrupted. “It can be our little secret. But, see, when I read this, I knew I had to make your wish come true. Being your best friend, it was only right I try and help you. That, and it gave me something to do. Take a look,” she continued, showing off the wonder which stood next to her. “This, Alex, is my secret hideout!”

Alex was confused. He was shocked and heavily unnerved by this whole situation, yet he knew everything would be alright. He trusted Laura with his life, and he knew she wouldn’t throw five years of friendship away. Plus, she’d built this hideout just for him. That had to count for something, surely.

“You can speak, you know,” Laura said, calmly.

“Yeah, just a bit, well, I dunno,” Alex stumbled. “What do I say?”

“Whatever you want!” Laura excitedly giggled. “You wanted a Mistress to control you, and you wanted a secret hideaway to play in. You’ve got one right here. And you’ve got the other if you’ll accept me.”

Alex remained silent.

“Doesn’t have to be serious or anything. Just a bit of fun for when we get bored. I’m not gunna legally bind you or anything silly, you div!”

Alex laughed quietly.

“So...?”

“Haha, yeah, I suppose I wouldn’t mind. Just thought, ya know, with us being friends and whatnot--”

“We can still be friends. This will just add ... a new dimension to the friendship. Please don’t tell me I’ve built this for nothing?”

Laura’s face formed into an obviously upset expression; an expression Alex couldn’t, for shame, say no to.

“Oh, alright! But if I don’t like it, I can call quits, yeah?”

“Sure thing. I’ll give you a safeword when I process-- when you enter into my domain,” she giggled again, her long eyelashes fluttering and her short skirt blowing gently in the breeze.

Without a moment’s hesitation, she flung herself around, her skirt lifting as she did so. Alex caught a peek and as his eye latched onto the g-string, all his worries ran off. He knew this was going to be quite fun.

“Oi, come on!”

The glimpse of her panties had left Alex a little flustered and lost, but her voice soon entrapped him and dragged him through the door of the secret hideout...

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-06-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:51 AM   #13
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Part Four: Unofficial Documents

Part Four: Unofficial Documents

The image Alex had briefly seen moments ago was confirmed. Pushing the door open, the friends were surrounded by a huge woodland hideout. Bordered off with walls, it was a huge play area thrown together with whatever Laura could find.

“I shouldn’t take all the credit,” she said. “I did have some help from one of my cousins but, don’t worry, she won’t tell a soul. She might pop along at some point though, just so you’re aware.”

“Right, okay, erm,” Alex stumbled.

Once more, he was lost for words. His best friend of five years had just fulfilled his ultimate fantasy, and his mind refused to believe it. Rubbing his eyes and giving a slight cough, he asked Laura to pinch him.

And she did.

“Ow!”

“Well, you said--”

“Never mind what I said! Just... erm...you seriously built this? It’s amazing! It’s like ... it’s like ...”

“Like you’d always dreamed about?” Laura giggled.

“Yeah, that!”

Laura dragged him into a small tent beside the entrance he’d just arrived through. There, she provided Alex with two paper documents. One was another map. This time, it was a hand-drawn map, a plan of Laura’s hideout. Putting it to one side for a moment, he skimmed the second document.

Welcome to the hideout.

In the hideout, there are no strict rules. All activities which take place will have rules which will be decided upon by Mistress Laura at the relevant time. Attached to this sheet is a map of the den. You must keep this map at all times and hide it from everyone – nobody else should know about this place. At present, only you, Laura and Lara (Laura’s cousin) know about the secret woodland hideout. It should remain this way at all times. Two things which you should know: the only place you are banned from entering is Mistress Laura’s domain, located to the side of the punishment pond; and your safeword is “valentine”. Should you wish to stop an activity at anytime, you should say this word to your Mistress.

Any questions should be asked now, and the line below requires signing.

Mistress Laura

Alex looked up. Laura looked at him, smiling.

“Well?” Laura asked.

“You said--”

“I said I wouldn’t legally bind you or anything. But to add to the realism, you have to sign this document. I give you my word, a promise, that this is just part of the fun. Call it a keepsake for when this whole experience ends,” she said, giving Alex another gentle wink.

“Fair enough. Questions, eh? You make up rules as we go along, so that should be alright. I don’t have anything to ask, so is it okay to ask questions later if I need to?”

“Sure thing. Just sign and we’ll get started with a little tour!”

Alex signed on the dotted line.

Alex Striker

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-06-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:21 AM   #14
idoanything
Account Banned

Crown Wow..

This story just keeps getting better and better, I love it.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:28 AM   #15
callofduty4

good story its going to bee a very good lad
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, fiction, friends, slave, story