Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-05-2021, 10:27 AM   #1471
Sissilyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy_diaper View Post
For my dare I would like it to be long and have to smell ugly
Hope thats smells enough for you.

For me please one without poo, ty.

potty.li card

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissilyboy for this post:
Old 02-05-2021, 12:41 PM   #1472
Messy_diaper

diaper up, drink as much water as you can use your diaper only for pee you can remove it to poop and don't take it off until you leaking , During the entire dare, you are not allowed to walk, only crawl while at home

For my dare I would like it to be something with poop that has to smell my diaper and that acts like a baby (crawling, using a pacifier,eat only with hands etc.) that has many rules and lasts a long time I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad
__________________________________________________ _________
likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Limits: masturbate,photos,cum,anal,enema,blood,illegal,lax atives, family

Send me a direct message with what you want me to do with diapers or become a baby and I will do everything you say (as long as it is within my limits)

I'm a baby who can't keep his diapers clean

Last edited by Messy_diaper; 02-05-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:34 PM   #1473
pamp2468

piss your diaper till it leaks, then wear it on your head for 1 hour
Old 02-05-2021, 02:54 PM   #1474
Messy_diaper

Someone have a longer challenge with more rules and having to poop, crawl and use a pacifier?

likes:abdl,DIAPER,SMELL DIAPERS,ACT LIKE A ANIMAL, MESSY DIAPERS,HUMILLATING, crawl, puddles of pee, I love putting diapers on my face, head, pillow and bed to end up smelling bad

Limits: masturbate,photos,cum,anal,enema,blood,illegal,lax atives, family

Send me a direct message or a message to :[email protected] and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a animal diaper ,diapers or acting like a baby if it's within my limits.

I'm a baby who can't keep his diapers clean

Last edited by Messy_diaper; 02-05-2021 at 03:52 PM.
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 02:37 PM   #1475
Diaprmessr

Talking

for the next 7 days always where a diaper (except when showering) and at home wear only a diaper and suck on a pacifier. You will eat and drink all of your meals from a bowl on the ground. you cant use your hands at all. You cant change your diaper until it has leaked or you are going out in public. You will keep all of your dirty diapers in your bed and at least once a day you will stick you face into the dirtiest on.

Pm me when you set a dare. Cant wait!
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 02:22 PM   #1476
Diaprmessr

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Old 02-16-2021, 02:42 PM   #1477
HumbleDiaperBoi

For 72 hours you’re essentially a baby:

The toilet is off limits, and you can only change when your diaper leaks. You can eat whatever/however you want, but cannot use utensils. Eat with your hands. You must also crawl when at home.

Effective Punishments: Limited diaper changes, cornertime, food / meal / drink restrictions, chores

Likes: Diapers, Feet, Pee / W/S, Anal, Chastity, Humiliation, Bathroom Control, Domination, messy diapers / light scat, CBT

Soft Limits: Cum Eating, Poo/Scat, Mouth soaping
HumbleDiaperBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 05:30 PM   #1478
Diaper_pup

U will give yourself a big enema, double diaper up and go for a walk. The walk should be at least an hour longs so that u have to walk in your messy diaper

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Diaper_pup for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 07:37 PM   #1479
Diaprmessr

Triple diaper up. The toilet is off bounds and you cant change until the outermost diaper is leaking. you cant wear anything but your diapers while at home and You must stay like this for 48 hours.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Old 02-20-2021, 10:26 AM   #1480
Klickfoot

For the next 72, you will be slowly going back to diapers. Start off wearing panties. Each time you need to use the bathroom, go to the toilet and role a dice, if you roll:
an even number: you are free to use the toilet
an odd number: you don't quite get your undies down in time and pee in your undies on the toilet. Spank yourself 50 times with your soiled undies on for being so naughty.
After you wet your panties, you downgrade to pull ups. Repeat the above process until you wet your pull ups, then downgrade to diapers. If you wet your diapers using the same process, you downgrade to 24/7 baby, no more controlling your bladder or bowels for you.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 07:26 PM   #1481
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

for a full week you will be in diapers 24/7. each morning you will change your diaper put your lockable onesie on, you cannot unlock your onesie until your diaper is leaking or 12 hours which ever is sooner, before putting on your next diaper you will give yourself a caster oil enema (I believe how that's used) and then no changing until the morning.

You can wear clothes on top of your onesie when you go out but while in your room you can only wear the onesie.

Just a note : I'm permanently in diapers as I made myself incontinent so please make it harsh.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 12:12 AM   #1482
DiaperFelix

For the next 24 hours, you're going to be a baby. the potty is off limits for everything and you must drink from a bottle for all your drinks. While you're at home, suck a paci the whole time and crawl everywhere

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 04:43 PM   #1483
Littlecoco2020

ok, for the next 7 days when you get up flip a coin. If it is heads you can wear whatever. However, if it is tails, you must wear a diaper all day. It is up to you on if you use it or not, but if you wear 4 days then the fourth day on that you are in diapers you must wet them.

My kik is jakemccann1012
Littlecoco2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 07:13 PM   #1484
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

Triple diaper up. The toilet is off bounds and you cant change until the outermost diaper is leaking. you cant wear anything but your diapers while at home and You must stay like this for 24 hours.

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:46 PM   #1485
sissytravis26

for the next week you are only a loud to wear diaper and plastic pants
sissytravis26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy