Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #1441
GermanSlaveBoy
getDare Sweetheart

2 big Bars of choclate. One in the front and one in the back. Then leave them in for the rest of the day and do your normal business. Should be getting fun when they start to melt

Likes: bodywriting, masturbation, Creative, wedgies, messy, humiliation/degradation
Dislike (but ok): mild pain, Tease and denied, anal
Limits: permanent, Shaving, family, public, illegal, pics with face, cbt

Kik: GermanSlaveBoy87
GermanSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #1442
Shades
getDare Devil

Slightly wet gummy bears, at least 4oz. Leave them in your underwear for at least 3 hours.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #1443
Vegetarian_Chris

a whole bottle of ketchup. leave it there for 2 hours and give yourself a wedgie the entire time.

Likes:Pain, Puppy play, Nipple play, Chance/Dice Dares, Kinky Ideas, Creative Ideas

Dislikes: Anal, Ice, Feet, Messy, Spit/Lick

Limits: Scat, Pee, Family, Public, Permanent/Illegal

Vegetarian_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #1444
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

As much shaving cream you can!
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #1445
yummy

urm ice cream for a fiew hours and if u need the bathroom go in ur undies then lick it all up =) please give me a good dare =) nothing too bad tho im new to dares
xxxxxx

Last edited by yummy; 01-07-2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: made a spelling mistake
yummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #1446
Shades
getDare Devil

A whole bag of popcorn dumped down the front and back of your underwear. Leave it there for more than an hour.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Old 01-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #1447
BallsBoy
Account Banned

2 uncracked eggs, one in front, one in back. Now do whatever you do for 10 min, if they haven't cracked, give yourself a hard frontal wedgie until they do, keep the egg shells and the yolk in your underwear for 2 hours

Dare me

Likes: Wedgies, Spanking, masturbation, moderate pain, messy stuff, underwear, dirty underwear and socks, piss.

Limits: public, extreme pain, pictures and vids, poop.
BallsBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #1448
jordan80

2 bananas, 2 eggs, and put a pickle down the back, do 30 pushups and 50 situps, if everything is not mushy, roll around like a dog and bark for 10 minutes, can't change for 3 hours.

Pm me and I will do anything you say insides my limits...
jordan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #1449
livetoserve

10 ice cubes followed by an entire pan of warm porridge

limit: Really extreme things, blood etc. nothing involving gf or friends etc.

-- 24/m
I finally have some pics... (will show only to genuine hot girls though)

I've been dared to make this (and tell everyone) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105766
livetoserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #1450
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

roll a dice, put that many eggs in the front of your underwear, now go for a walk for 15 minutes to a secluded place, once there, crack at least half of the eggs and run back home.
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #1451
livetoserve

i think go Italian... olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a can of chopped tomatos...

limit: Really extreme things, blood etc. nothing involving gf or friends etc.

-- 24/m
I finally have some pics... (will show only to genuine hot girls though)

I've been dared to make this (and tell everyone) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105766
livetoserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #1452
asdf12

2 eggs and a balloon filled wit water, wear it for 6 hours

for me nothing wet please

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #1453
tot

Duct tape your unies closed on the bottom, then fill them with flour until they cant fitr any more! (this should take a little bit more then a bag). Then, duct tape the top and walk around!

I am looking for a master, preferably male. If you are a guy, PM me and I will be your slave for a week!

everytime my threads get a view I Wedgie myself for 10 minutes
Every time I get a PM i will immediately wet myself.
tot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #1454
Shades
getDare Devil

Pour a whole bottle of peppermint extract down your pants and leave it for one hour.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #1455
tot

I don't have any and it really pushes my limits.

I am looking for a master, preferably male. If you are a guy, PM me and I will be your slave for a week!

everytime my threads get a view I Wedgie myself for 10 minutes
Every time I get a PM i will immediately wet myself.
tot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy, person above, underwear, wam