Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-01-2023, 02:23 AM   #1411
Harold6666

Wear your socks for 24hrs after a workout and while waarin them wrap them in bags so they will become extra sweaty.

After the 24hrs, you must gag yourself with one sock and put the other one over your Dick and cum

Nothing with food/drink related items please (such as whipped cream etc.)
Harold6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 07:27 AM   #1412
Diaper_pup

you only have to pairs of socks for 1 week. 1 pair has to be on your feet and the other one has to be in your underware. Every morning you will change the socks from your feet with them in your underware.
After the 7 days u are allowed to cum onto your socks, afterwards put them into your mouth. Grab a facemask and put it on, place the second pair into the mask. Stay like this for 1 hour

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 10:33 AM   #1413
Rb123

You can only wear a pair of female socks for the next 3 days, you can not take them off unless you are showering.

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 12:40 PM   #1414
Footslaves

Wear 5 socks on each foot, and remove them all using just your mouth. But only 1 at a time, if you remove more than 1 you have to start over.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Footslaves for this post:
Old 01-01-2023, 01:03 PM   #1415
gour15

Wear socks for one day before starting this dare. Put one sock on your dick and the other in your mouth. Cum in one, and switch places with the one in your mouth. You will have to cum again in the other one before being allowed to take the cum filled sock out of your mouth. Good luck not getting any to leak in your mouth.

Likes : edge, cum, strip game, stripping, pics, videos, cam, precum, some anal if i'm in the mood..

dislikes : pain, cum eating, long dares..

limits : face, family, permanent, social suicide, toys in mouth, scat, piss, tasks involving money, blood, crossdressing, diapers...

Easily hard

Toys : Plugs of different size, dildo

Kik:gour15
gour15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:52 PM   #1416
KEDA

Put one sock into your mouth, wrap tape around. Put the other one into a shoe, place it on your face so that the opening rests on your nose. Use tape to fixate the shoe. Suck on your filthy socks and smell them for at least an hour.

Then take both socks and put them in glass, fill it with water and leave it for 2 hours. Finally take out the socks and drink the dirty water.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 07:08 AM   #1417
Rb123

Next time you need to piss, piss into a sock and then ring in out into your mouth

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Old 01-03-2023, 07:49 AM   #1418
SubbyFoxboi

Everyday flip a coin and roll a die. If the coin is heads, left sock. Tails, right sock. If the die roll is 1-2 put a liquid (or similar) in your sock (milk, soda, etc). If it is 3-4 put a solid food in your sock. If it is 5-6 do both. At the end of each day you can take out the solid food or anything else.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 03-21-2023, 10:06 AM   #1419
Juutol

The next time you need to shit, use your socks (you've already worn that day) as toilet paper. Afterward, clean them and make them shine like they were brand new.

---------------------
18/M/gay/submissive

Likes: humiliation,private,semi/hidden-public,feet,socks,swirly,wedgie,scat,toilet
Limits: self-harm,family,social suicide/public
Juutol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 02:56 PM   #1420
Footslaves

For the next 3 days pee through a sock and put it back on everytime you need to pee, after the 3 days gag yourself with them for 30 mins

My PM dares

My toys
Old 03-23-2023, 09:12 PM   #1421
MagnumOpus

For the next week, any time you want to so much as touch your crotch, you must do so with a dirty sock on your hand. Use that same sock for the entire week.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 01:17 PM   #1422
Harold6666

For a full 24hrs, wear a pair of socks and put some (sandwich) bags over them, make sure theyre closed off. Afterwards, gag yourself with them while jerking off
Harold6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 08:41 AM   #1423
Rb123

Cum into a sock and wear it for the rest of the day

Kik = R.b.1818

Old 05-01-2023, 06:44 AM   #1424
Pinkway

Open the fridge and close your eyes. Reach and grab two random object. Put one of these object/substance in one of your socks and put the other in your other sock. Wear them for the rest of the day.
My BDSM test
Pinkway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 08:37 AM   #1425
Footslaves

Eat your next meal without any utensils and dirty socks over your hands after your meal put the socks back on your feet

My PM dares

My toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, socks